Thread: OPK

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Thumbs down OPK

this is aimed at the people with "VIP" (very idiot person)

if you have you're OPK (one position killing) on where's the fun? you sit in your base with a knife killing everyone at once. do you do it just so you can know what it's like to get an unbelievable? I've gotten many without hacks. I don't use hacks. I have never used hacks. or maybe you do it just to piss people off?

how is that an enhancement at all? it makes the game completely different.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Quizzard View Post
    sadly no. that person is just an idiot who doesn't know anything. you don't have to believe me but I'm not associated with that member.
    Lies. Your the same person. Dont forget Gourav can log your ip loser.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    Lies. Your the same person. Dont forget Gourav can log your ip loser.
    go ahead, it's not me. I allready said I'm not a part of anonymous. I'm a 17 year old combat arms player. I'm a LT2 and have a kill/death over two although when I played on a noob account I got a kill/death of seven (not on noob servers)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    ah, jusso is unbanned, and yeah that is the same person.
    And WTF is with this quizzard guy anyway??? because if he knew what the fuck he was talking about, we don't even have our hacks up lol. So why even bother, because its kinda obvious that people support hacks on a HACKING website. Any hack another person uses is fine with me, but OPK is boring in my OPINION*, now i don't care if someone uses it, its their choice, but we don't have OPK anyway so w/e

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Noone likes opk unless they have it. I hate opk to.

Thanks
    I agree that OPK is boring...I mean, you can win in like 2 min if someone on your team OPKs

If your gunna waste your time/money on sumthin then use it on something useful

I don't hack I'm just checking out what MPGH has...so my 27 year old brother can take them down

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iSasuke View Post
    I agree that OPK is boring...I mean, you can win in like 2 min if someone on your team OPKs

If your gunna waste your time/money on sumthin then use it on something useful

I don't hack I'm just checking out what MPGH has...so my 27 year old brother can take them down
    ok, but what does your 27 year old brother have with any of this?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quizzard View Post
    this is aimed at the people with "VIP" (very idiot person)

if you have you're OPK (one position killing) on where's the fun? you sit in your base with a knife killing everyone at once. do you do it just so you can know what it's like to get an unbelievable? I've gotten many without hacks. I don't use hacks. I have never used hacks. or maybe you do it just to piss people off?

how is that an enhancement at all? it makes the game completely different.
    DUDE GET THE FUCK OFF OF THIS SITE. MAKE YOUR OWN WHINING SITE ABOUT HACKERS IF YOU WANNA COMPLAIN. Why did you even make an account on this site? We have no hacks up btw, like the other guy said. Also I have many diff. accounts. Two are for legit playing and one is a hacking account. I've been playing since beta and I guarantee I can whoop your ass legitly. AND YES I HACK TO HEAR PEOPLE LIKE YOU CRY ABOUT IT. WHAT'S EVEN FUNNIER IS YOUR EXACTLY THE KIND OF PLAYER THAT WOULD CALL ME A HACKER EVEN IF I WASN'T. (Which is what I get 99% of the time. Makes me feel good . And then I KILL YOU WHILE YOUR TYPING YOUR CRYBABY SHIT ABOUT ME BEING A HACKER)

Someone thank me

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smokefunny For This Useful Post:

cjquik25 (03-24-2009),Obama (03-22-2009)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sjwho99 View Post
    ok, but what does your 27 year old brother have with any of this?
    Lol his 27 year old brother is the world's number 1 computer master. No, the universe's number 1 computer God. And he can dismantle, destroy, and even recreate anything, anywhere because he is a computer God. (Kidding, lol. *COUGH COUGH) Probably gonna say some shit like, "Oh he works for blah blah blah and he's gonna blah everything so blah beware of blah blah. I'm blah serious blahblah. I'm really blah not blah lying blah.

Sry for the double post I just had to help ya out lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    ROFL are you trying to piss people off. Well it's not working for me. I thank it's funny. I for one have never used opk and I haven't even played combat arms in 16 weeks. But with out hacks my k/d is/was if I still have an acc 2.5. I only hack to piss people off. I thank it's funny having people tell me that there going to hack my pc or come to my house and kill me or tell me that there GM and that there going to IP bann me. You know the joy I'm talking about you feel it to by coming on here and pissing people. Good job by the way. But I just love how mad some one will get over a game.

O and the one thing I love the most. Is when some one is useing the pub and I can see them looking right at me and I kill them and they call me a hacker and tell me that there going to tell nexon.
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 03-22-2009 at 10:07 PM.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshcarr2006 For This Useful Post:

smokefunny (03-22-2009)

Thanks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by joshcarr2006 View Post
    ROFL are you trying to piss people off. Well it's not working for me. I thank it's funny. I for one have never used opk and I haven't even played combat arms in 16 weeks. But with out hacks my k/d is/was if I still have an acc 2.5. I only hack to piss people off. I thank it's funny having people tell me that there going to hack my pc or come to my house and kill me or tell me that there GM and that there going to IP bann me. You know the joy I'm talking about you feel it to by coming on here and pissing people. Good job by the way. But I just love how mad some one will get over a game.

O and the one thing I love the most. Is when some one is useing the pub and I can see them looking right at me and I kill them and they call me a hacker and tell me that there going to tell nexon.
    I work as a comedian.

I'm here to:
    Piss people off
    make you feel bad about hackers
    understand the workings of a hacker's brain (they aren't very smart..)

Thanks
    OPK rules for like...3 mins

Thanks
    OPK rules for like...30 secs

Thanks
    OPK fails.

Thanks
    Quizzard how about you stop being a righteousfag and get the fuck off hacking forums, go cry about how the world is unfair to Darfur, im sure they'll understand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Why make opk? It just ruins the game. Im ok with speeders and chammers, dosent bug me too much, but when you just sit in your base and kill people its pretty gay. I only use speed 1, fullbright, and no fog.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast