Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by 1h1a1i View Post
    I blame online games! well that and sex deprivation...
    I think you're retarded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Why thank you...
    Super Happy Fun Time

"...Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. "
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    This thread is one of the only threads when gen has an actual discussion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post

This thread is one of the only threads when gen has an actual discussion.
    And yet it's still subpar thanks to the overly patriotic Canadians that flock to phrases that have the words "US" and "Gun Control" in it. The last thread devolved into a fight over which nation would win in a war.
    Last edited by Paladin; 08-06-2012 at 12:24 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Paladin For This Useful Post:

Commander X (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Blah blah blah. Leave the 2nd amendment the fuck out of this.
    The person that did this could have just as easily done it with explosives.
    Blaming guns for the actions of some lunatic with jaded self righteous ideals has nothing to do with guns.
    You try to take peoples gun rights, or guns away and you'll have a lot more shootings,
    Then the whiny ass conservative/liberal media can have a field day once these incidents aren't isolated anymore,
    and they will only have themselves to blame for riling up anti-gun lobbyists.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    And yet it's still subpar thanks to the overly patriotic Canadians that flock to phrases that have the words "US" and "Gun Control" in it. The last thread devolved into a fight over which nation would win in a war.
    You think I am an "overly patriotic Canadian." Dayum, you're way to sensitive then. Nowhere in this thread do I boast about Canada.

Don't call someone stupid for agreeing or disagreeing that a particular country should have looser\tighter gun control or throw the factor out the window. Thats called being closed minded and ignorant. Further, don't draw up cliches or obvious observations if you're arguing for either side because that is not really an argument.

It is a shame, but I think these shooting a more of a problem with American society than gun control (granted, gun control is still a factor.)

It is like how Obama exploited the countrys ignorance to divide the voting population. Supporting gays and just being black has a lot of people still keeping him in or trying to take him out of office just for being black, or just for supporting gays with no regard to his political agenda.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 08-06-2012 at 01:00 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    You think I am an "overly patriotic Canadian." Dayum, you're way to sensitive then. Nowhere in this thread do I boast about Canada.

Don't call someone stupid for agreeing or disagreeing that a particular country should have looser\tighter gun control or throw the factor out the window. Thats called being closed minded and ignorant. Further, don't draw up cliches or obvious observations if you're arguing for either side because that is not really an argument.

It is a shame, but I think these shooting a more of a problem with American society than gun control (granted, gun control is still a factor.)

It is like how Obama exploited the countrys ignorance to divide the voting population. Supporting gays and just being black has a lot of people still keeping him in or trying to take him out of office just for being black, or just for supporting gays with no regard to his political agenda.
    It's funny how you don't see threads on here about all the violence taking place in Africa and the Middle East..
    But the minute some shit goes down in America, it's a huge deal..despite the fact that more people are violently killed in a week
    in these high tension zones, then they are in a year here in the states.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I find it funny your jimmies are so rustled, you missed what my post said. Nowhere did I say I cared either way on the issue, nowhere did I call you or other Canadians stupid, and nowhere was I being closed minded or ignorant. I'm sick of these cut-rate threads and how they're presented, not sick of the actual topic or people's opinions.

In fact, you're the ignorant one here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Apparently the culprit was some White Supremacist who was on active duty in the military. The police suspect other people were involved though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Either Everyone gets issued a gun, or tighten up the laws.
    But there sure is a problem.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

It's funny how you don't see threads on here about all the violence taking place in Africa and the Middle East..
    But the minute some shit goes down in America, it's a huge deal..despite the fact that more people are violently killed in a week
    in these high tension zones, then they are in a year here in the states.
    Both consist of third world countries. There are countless organiziations funding and supporting their society. To say neither places are getting attention is plain wrong. We know why Africa is in such debt and we are trying to fix it; the political system is rampant with dictators and corrupt political structures and they're virtually in an endless cycle of owing the World Bank.

There is no reason why we can't have a discussion about the problems in the USA because Africa is having bigger problems. Relativley speaking, everything is irrelevant; and you're pulling one of those arguments right now. Sure, it is logical, but it also doesn't get anyone anywhere.

I find it funny your jimmies are so rustled, you missed what my post said. Nowhere did I say I cared either way on the issue, nowhere did I call you or other Canadians stupid, and nowhere was I being closed minded or ignorant. I'm sick of these cut-rate threads and how they're presented, not sick of the actual topic or people's opinions.

In fact, you're the ignorant one here.
    I didn't accuse any particular person of being ignorant, so why you feel you have go off and proclaim my ignorance with zero justification is beyond my understanding.

Neither are my "jimmies" "rustled". In fact, it sounds like yours are...

Also, after the first sentance, my entire post was not addressing you but rather the entire thread. I don't know why you're complaining about me adding to the conversation.

This thread's presentation consists of:
    [link to article]
    [Unbaised comment]
    [COmments from CBC]
    [Comments from CNN]

How else would you like it presented?
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 08-06-2012 at 02:16 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I didn't accuse any particular person of being ignorant, so why you feel you have go off and proclaim my ignorance with zero justification is beyond my understanding.

Neither are my "jimmies" "rustled".

Also, after the first sentance, my entire post was not addressing you but rather the entire thread. I don't know why you're complaining about me adding to the conversation.
    "You think I am an "overly patriotic Canadian." Dayum, you're way to sensitive then. Nowhere in this thread do I boast about Canada.

Don't call someone stupid for agreeing or disagreeing that a particular country should have looser\tighter gun control or throw the factor out the window. Thats called being closed minded and ignorant. Further, don't draw up cliches or obvious observations if you're arguing for either side because that is not really an argument."

No, I had justification for posting. You quoted me and you write in second person in paragraph two (note how your comments seem directed at my post because you start the sentence with a command, "Don't" and it just seems like a continuation of your previous sentence), so I don't see where you're getting this zero justification.

It isn't my fault you can't address someone properly when you write.
    Last edited by Paladin; 08-06-2012 at 02:19 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

He isn't talking about you bro. There was a similar thread a week back regarding the Aurora shooting and it turned into a pissing match between overly patriotic and ignorant Canadians and Americans.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    "You think I am an "overly patriotic Canadian." Dayum, you're way to sensitive then. Nowhere in this thread do I boast about Canada.

Don't call someone stupid for agreeing or disagreeing that a particular country should have looser\tighter gun control or throw the factor out the window. Thats called being closed minded and ignorant. Further, don't draw up cliches or obvious observations if you're arguing for either side because that is not really an argument."

No, I had justification for posting. You quoted me and you write in second person in paragraph two (note how your comments seem directed at my post because you start the sentence with a command, "Don't" and it just seems like a continuation of your previous sentence), so I don't see where you're getting this zero justification.

It isn't my fault you can't address someone properly when you write.
    Wow you found one "you're." Congratu-mutha-fuckin-lations. You argument makes perfect sense now. You realise that this entire paragraph could stand alone, and it would still be addressing the same audience, right? It establishes its own subject. Regardless, no point arguing about a misunderstanding. And further, no point flamming one about it either. If you're looking to start a flame war, you can kindly GTFO of my thread; otherwise, get back on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post

He isn't talking about you bro. There was a similar thread a week back regarding the Aurora shooting and it turned into a pissing match between overly patriotic and ignorant Canadians and Americans.
    He seems to pursuing it. We'll see what he says about it though :S
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 08-06-2012 at 02:29 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast