Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Talking suicide pipebomber

so its not really a discussion or anythign like that but i had to tell someone cause its too damned funny. wish i had fraps cause i would have gotten all the trollface awards on this one. so anyways last night i checked on here for the pipebomb code, figured hell why not im bored lets try it. me and my buddy were at kamyshovo runnin to elektro when we heard as 50 shots toward elektro and people dying rapidly, so me knowing the prime snipe spots said hey lets flank him from behind, we proceed to climb the backside of sniper hill (dobbry or something) once at the top he gives away his position by standing up and running to the right side of the hill to adjust his aim or something, and lays back down prone. i quickly lay prone and start rolling downhill sideways, i get about 10 feet away from him stand up press f and prime my charges, run right up to him, by this time hes heard me and starts to slowly turn around, TOO LATE! i set the charges on his legs and mouse wheel down to detonate! he fully faces me b4 i click and blow us both to hell, we both go flying through the air off the cliff and low and behold i just suicide bombed the server admin (Jager.b) Dunitz. seattle 1800, needless to say he instantly gets pissed and restarts the server to save his puny murder streak. i load back in the server as fast as i can, somehow i load in b4 him he starts to turn around just like b4 only to get another pack of satchel charges laid at his legs and blow us both up yet again! i was dying laughing in my chair. then boom here comes the server restart again. i say ok i can do this all night, load back in, and theres no sign of him or his clan on the server the rest of the night lol. what i did find out is that he had a v53 truck parked at the elektro supermarket, and he was being the ever patient sniper taking out the noobs who came to rob his vehicle. shame he had to go out in style. anyways the true purpose of this riveting tale is to thank you all for your kind generosity in providing me the means to employ suicide bombing runs the rest of the week! hope my story gives you guys some interesting ideas and hope to see some youtube clips of the same thing, im about to invest in fraps asap! i cant stand not to have proof.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i got a satchel charge in my backpack incase i decide to arm a church with a shit load of shit again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I knew you could spawn those. Fkin le boss

If you would've got it all on fraps, that would be an award winning video. ****** abusing admin.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I knew you could spawn those. Fkin le boss

If you would've got it all on fraps, that would be an award winning video. ****** abusing admin.
    i know lol but i have one in my inventory now just incase