Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I also made 2 of my clients pay 30$ and send it over his paypal...
    I don't know... gotta wait longer.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Lol he said he would pay me in the end of july also 100USD and I still havent got it.

Thanks
    Anyone know his ign?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Giek View Post
    Anyone know his ign?
    I Know hi IGN and oh your the one who gave him that account he changed the nickname and I think he got banned because he used Euro hacks. The new nickname was KilJoyQ something like that I know this because were clanmates.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by skown24 View Post
    I Know hi IGN and oh your the one who gave him that account he changed the nickname and I think he got banned because he used Euro hacks. The new nickname was KilJoyQ something like that I know this because were clanmates.
    PM me your clan name and your ts if you have one..
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Yes i gave him my account, i remember he was in a clan that have 2nd division and grey clanmark, if he got banned my account i want my money, please if u see him contact me and redspot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    PM me your clan name and your ts if you have one..
    How to P.M on mpgh I'm kind of new, but if you have skype we can talk my skype is :skwon24

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Yes i gave him my account, i remember he was in a clan that have 2nd division and grey clanmark, if he got banned my account i want my money, please if u see him contact me and redspot.
    No it wasn't a grey clan mark and he used to be in VelosiRaptor, but he is now in EtrnalAnarchy something like that. I haven't seen him on in a while and he still owes me my 100$ for selling my 2accounts that I was letting him borrow! Also I have told you this, but I think he got banned due to "RedSpots" 1million euro hack in 35minutes.

Thanks
    How to P.M on mpgh I'm kind of new, but if you have skype we can talk my skype is :skwon24

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

No it wasn't a grey clan mark and he used to be in VelosiRaptor, but he is now in EtrnalAnarchy something like that. I haven't seen him on in a while and he still owes me my 100$ for selling my 2accounts that I was letting him borrow! Also I have told you this, but I think he got banned due to "RedSpots" 1million euro hack in 35minutes.
    here his (my) account of aeria:
    Play the Best MMO, Browser, and Mobile Games for Free

if he got banned should gave an error

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    here his (my) account of aeria:
    Play the Best MMO, Browser, and Mobile Games for Free

if he got banned should gave an error
    No bro KilJoyQ is his A.V.A IGN not aeria ign

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Mmm seeing as the direction this is going I guess I should post here as well. Here is the message youngbuck1970 wanted me to share with you all. I had only put it on Skype but I'm not sure if any of you posting have one. "To those concerning youngbuck1970, he won't be back for another month or so and he hasn't even remotely had the time to check anything in his "online" life so if u have any issues or need any help, he said sorry, he wasn't planning for the long disappearance <----"

Also, I told him about u sending money to his paypal redspot and he said why would u do that if u knew he was leaving and that he has only seen one of those transactions. He said when he comes back he will pay you back.

Concerning giek, young had the chance to transfer the account for you before he left again but he doesn't play AVA anymore and he says the login details are on his computer. I' have yet been able to find it to give it to you as he asked me to but I suppose his intentions are to return the account back to you when he comes back. I surely hope this sudden incident hasn't done anything.

Sincerely,
    youngbuck1970's Sister
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

[IMG]https://i582.photobucke*****m/albums/ss263/snakerss/DontForgetToSayThanks.gif[/IMG]

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
    Mmm seeing as the direction this is going I guess I should post here as well. Here is the message youngbuck1970 wanted me to share with you all. I had only put it on Skype but I'm not sure if any of you posting have one. "To those concerning youngbuck1970, he won't be back for another month or so and he hasn't even remotely had the time to check anything in his "online" life so if u have any issues or need any help, he said sorry, he wasn't planning for the long disappearance <----"

Also, I told him about u sending money to his paypal redspot and he said why would u do that if u knew he was leaving and that he has only seen one of those transactions. He said when he comes back he will pay you back.

Concerning giek, young had the chance to transfer the account for you before he left again but he doesn't play AVA anymore and he says the login details are on his computer. I' have yet been able to find it to give it to you as he asked me to but I suppose his intentions are to return the account back to you when he comes back. I surely hope this sudden incident hasn't done anything.

Sincerely,
    youngbuck1970's Sister
    Finally, some news!
    He said he will be off for about a week because of a vacation, and I trusted him more than anyone... he also said if you need anything with paypal payment sent it over to me .

Also, About the transactions, when he come back I will find the screenshots that my clients took after doing the transactions.
    Good luck with what ever hes doing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post

Sincerely,
    youngbuck1970's Sister
    ok thanks for the info i'm waiting for my account

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12