Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Exclamation BF3 Global GUID BAN, Selfish Admins, and the Punkbuster Monster

Well, my secondary Origin account got Global Banned via Punkbuster after an argument with a very childish Admin. Initially, I had been PBbanned from a server because I "stole his seat in his LAV"[Admin Statement] and I simply told him that an LAV was not his to decide who could sit where. This admin filed a complaint for hacking(which I don't even do on my secondary account) to PB, and thus, my PBban was set. I filed three times to have the ban removed, but the PBbans "Assistance Team" only said that he[prior stated Admin] was a "certified" and "trusted" server Administrator, and that they could do nothing to lift the ban. Within 24 hours of filing my final ban appeal, the PBbans network GUID banned me. I know this is the case because I recieve: "Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'SilencedSounds' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN dea51fac" after attempting to join ANY Punkbuster-Enabled server. So here I am, with only one working Origin account, presenting this information to you, the MPGH community. How should I deal with this outrageous scenario? Can a Global Ban be hacked/reversed or bypassed? I know that singular attempt may be pure futility, but I have to try. Please leave any and all feedback in the form of a comment or IM, anything that anybody has to say on the matter. Thank you.
    "Drive it like you stole it. Wait a second. Did you steal it?"

Thanks
    Since you didn't mention this, I guess you don't have proof that the PB admin actually said that to you? That would be the best proof.

I don't know of any way to bypass a PB Global Ban because otherwise, cheat users would be paying for that instead of another Battlefield 3 key.

As a last resort, see the admin who banned you can also unban you. Talk it out with him because by now, he's probably not angry about not getting his LAV seat. Don't say "Hey man, just because you didn't get to sit in the LAV seat you wanted doesn't mean you should abuse your power." Do not mention you miss playing Battlefield. He might be sadistic and enjoy your anguish.

Pretend you're young or hurt and add emoticons. Lie if you want because obviously his morals are a little loose and once you have your account back, you can teach him about his loose morals. Maybe add a story for dramatic effect of how you're undergoing opiate treatment addiction and being in the third week of therapy without opiates is making you angrier than usual or something.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    why dont MPGH set up their own server?
    i mean like own servers where there are FAIR admins/mods (trusted on this site)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    You would have to crack the server files which hasn't been done yet...
    [IMG]https://i143.photobucke*****m/albums/r135/xSpartan_117x/ChiefPwnage.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbrdd View Post
    You would have to crack the server files which hasn't been done yet...
    What if I knew a BF3 Administrator who'd be willing to let me play around with the files?
    "Drive it like you stole it. Wait a second. Did you steal it?"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Then go for it i guess. and if it works then cool.

Public Sub MyLife(ByVal life As Matrix.ObjectModel, ByVal Me as Matri*****de)
          Dim Me As ObjectModel
          Me = LifeForm.HumanBeing
          If Me.+Rep = True Then
                 MsgBox("Thank you!")
          End If
    End Sub

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    This is why server admins shouldn't have control over the entire PunkBuster system.