Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

I am wondering how I would go about hacking DayZ

Ok I know what you are thinking "OMG you are on a website filled with hacks" Yes I am aware of that, but I need one that will not get me banned (I have been banned before)

Please message me back and leave your skypes if you are willing to help. I will pay the best person.

Cheers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Read compilation thread. Use the Injector one. It's the only "safe" one atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by VindictusMods
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by MillerLite View Post
    Basically what he said - but if you're hacking, your best damn be sure that you are willing to lose your account. The problem with current hacks are the fact that almost everything you do is kept in server logs. But it's your choice if you want to try it or not.
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by lockdown6435 View Post
    The problem with current hacks are the fact that almost everything you do is kept in server logs. But it's your choice if you want to try it or not.
    All I am wanting is a simple map of players tents etc... I am really new to this and really need a step by step tbh.

Thanks
    Then you will have to do the Risky method of executing scripts to see other players on your map, Use the first link I posted in my previous post, and use this script (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...1-7-2-4-a.html) (.sqf file) to have player markers/tents/etc

There are enough guides on this forum already for how to get things rolling, please take the time to read them.
    Last edited by MillerLite; 08-09-2012 at 08:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Is there not a way to use the safer method? I don't want to get banned again?

Thanks
    No, If you want to do what you asked, you must use the current undetected script bypasser and execute that ESP script.

There is no safer method for that (Unless you happen to own an official dedicated DayZ server), decide if you want to risk it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MillerLite For This Useful Post:

lockdown6435 (08-09-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Lockdown just said I can use it with the injector? The ESP map that was edited you sent me, he said I can use it with that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaidAssassin View Post
    Lockdown just said I can use it with the injector? The ESP map that was edited you sent me, he said I can use it with that
    Yes, Not 100% safe, but the only method that exists right now, and as stated, unless you own a dedicated server, you are SOL and must use the injector.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by lockdown6435 View Post
    Yes, Not 100% safe, but the only method that exists right now, and as stated, unless you own a dedicated server, you are SOL and must use the injector.
    So what is MillerLite talking about then? he is saying that the only method is the bypasser, Can I get a heads up on this, am I missing something?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    So what is MillerLite talking about then? he is saying that the only method is the bypasser, Can I get a heads up on this, am I missing something?
    What miller is saying is pretty much what I'm saying. The only way for script execution currently without (most likely) getting banned is using the injector.

If you host a server/have access to server files, there is a method to make it impossible for you to get banned. But odds are you do not have access to this.

So basically, use the injector, you're not missing anything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Ok Lockdown, I have it all done up, then I open up the injector, then It says searching, so I open up ARMA OA from my directory files, but the injector does not do anything. it just keeps saying searching? Any ideas?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ok Lockdown, I have it all done up, then I open up the injector, then It says searching, so I open up ARMA OA from my directory files, but the injector does not do anything. it just keeps saying searching? Any ideas?
    Close Arma 2, refer to the new thread I posted

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Ok I just saw that, And the final question mate, sorry I am new to this stuff, How else would I open Arma? DayZCommandeR?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast