Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

no more scope-less m24 :'((

I got bad news for u guys!! we don't have the scope-less m24 anymore!! they put scope on that rare item! yup we lost it for good!

but on the other hand thay are giving us instead of all the legit guns -- guess what they will put in ur accounts!!

a good new SV98 xd and UMP45! and yeah of course the basic guns d3a3, mp5 and m24 with scope. but now you will pay for repairs with the 0 euros u have! on the other hand you have done all the medals and got all the ribbons so no way you will be able to some kind of "fast" euro to start rebuilding your " good great" unbanned account except for playing hours and hours for the 5k u get when u complete the sply bar!

well thanks aeria so much for this xd

i really dont understand why the fk they unbanned those accounts! i say lets get ********* and just opk in pvp rooms so those stupid accounts get terminated for good!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Permanent or Expendable SV98 and UMP45? And lol calm down you should kinda be greatful that they actually gave us back our accounts. They could have permanently banned them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    permanent stuff!
    and no i am not greatfull really i prefer they terminate the account than giving it back like this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well thats you, but I'm pwning with the SV and UMP. The only thing that pisses me off is now I have to wait until my clip runs out for me to reload.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I want to buy ********* to farm BG and shiz.
    I liked this game alot, but aeria terminated all my respect for the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @reeaper:
    The penalty is higher when aeria gives us our 'good' accounts back, cause we need so much time to get them where they were. If aeria would leave them banned be would say: I create a new one. But like that we spend hours and hours for farming supply to get at least some weaps like Mp7 or fr or para... So 50k € are round about 200 times succesfully Canon AI with 7 rounds. They want to see us work.
    Another nice aspect for them is, that on every account with captain or higher with wiped out inventory someone WILL invest Money. We want to have a Captain with at least one nice gun, so we invest money we would not invest (maybe later on, but not now) on a duck account. They make again profit with us!
    I love Aeria so much for this...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CCCP CR For This Useful Post:

SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern (08-10-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP CR View Post
    @reeaper:
    The penalty is higher when aeria gives us our 'good' accounts back, cause we need so much time to get them where they were. If aeria would leave them banned be would say: I create a new one. But like that we spend hours and hours for farming supply to get at least some weaps like Mp7 or fr or para... So 50k € are round about 200 times succesfully Canon AI with 7 rounds. They want to see us work.
    Another nice aspect for them is, that on every account with captain or higher with wiped out inventory someone WILL invest Money. We want to have a Captain with at least one nice gun, so we invest money we would not invest (maybe later on, but not now) on a duck account. They make again profit with us!
    I love Aeria so much for this...
    ikr me too man! me too ! xd

fkin blood suckers! i hope that everyone understands what we saying here! they didn't unban the accounts beacuse they have a "big" heart! it is only to get more money! so just dont give them that

9. The Following User Says Thank You to reeaper For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    i didnt get my account back.. its still banned wat do i do??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by prakharvaish View Post
    i didnt get my account back.. its still banned wat do i do??
    if u are unbanned u were supposed to get mail saying that they restored your account! check ur mail! further instruction are in that message

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ikaheel View Post
    Permanent or Expendable SV98 and UMP45? And lol calm down you should kinda be greatful that they actually gave us back our accounts. They could have permanently banned them.

The one who said those should be aeria spies here. I bet u are one of aeria spies here. Please dont tell us to be grateful for aeria's doing. The price for the item in AP here are higher than in AVA SEA.

To get Euro here we need to work our ass much harder than in AVA SEA. They hold every months events in AVA SEA to bring gamers 100% supply on many days.
    Cap guns costs there 1000 Euro. So we need to spend AP to play.
    Here no events like this in past 6 months. LOL
    Last edited by solitex; 08-10-2012 at 04:30 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to solitex For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by solitex View Post
    The one who said those should be aeria spies here. I bet u are one of aeria spies here. Please dont tell us to be grateful for aeria's doing. The price for the item in AP here are higher than in AVA SEA.

To get Euro here we need to work our ass much harder than in AVA SEA. They hold every months events in AVA SEA to bring gamers 100% supply on many days.
    Cap guns costs there 1000 Euro. So we need to spend AP to play.
    Here no events like this in past 6 months. LOL
    SAVA is on 1st year anniversary event. Those 100 % supply time is just a week or so and 1k Euro cap guns give 1 reward per capsule. But yeah they're give a lot of free money. The only bad thing in SAVA is very slow update.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelSkinz View Post
    SAVA is on 1st year anniversary event. Those 100 % supply time is just a week or so and 1k Euro cap guns give 1 reward per capsule. But yeah they're give a lot of free money. The only bad thing in SAVA is very slow update.

lol not only on anniversary they do events. I know this because friends of me played there since it is opened. They hold events often and player never lack of money. It is no wonder if someone has 500000Euro. It is an average if u have 500000 euro. For new acc they give u 100000Euro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If you actually play AVA you would see that GM_Onion hosts GM Events like 3-4 times daily with a participation reward of 2k euros.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ikaheel View Post
    If you actually play AVA you would see that GM_Onion hosts GM Events like 3-4 times daily with a participation reward of 2k euros.
    Time?
    10charactersfkingshit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's random, today he hosted 3 events beginning at 7:00 PM for me, right now its 8:52 PM for me.