Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

The word of god.

"And god said, muslims are wrong, Empire is always right, and may counterstrike:GO be awesome as shit".
    -Book of Awesome, chapter 1, verse 2.

So yeah, according to god all you muslims are wrong.

Don't believe god said it? Well its right there, see, god said it himself. He just posted it through me.
    ------------------------------

Get the point? How do you prove that the word of a man is the word of god?
    Last edited by Empire; 08-09-2012 at 11:05 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

nevs666 (08-09-2012)

Thanks
    Spam thread is spam. Or is it a cry thread? Either way, this thread is waste of forum space. Immediate deletion of the thread is requested.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Spam thread is spam. Or is it a cry thread? Either way, this thread is waste of forum space. Immediate deletion of the thread is requested.
    Its a debate. How do you prove the word of god?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    This made my day, kudos to you sir.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Interesting post... here's my take.

Since in your verse, you said you are always right, that means you are not a human being like the rest of us, right? In the Quran its been said many times while Muhammad is the best of man, he is only a man. But in the Book of Awesome, you are always right so you are not like us. So if you are not like us, and you do not make errors/incorrect judgements etc that means you are thereby a partner with God. You are a creation of God yet you have "Godly" characteristics.

However, that is impossible for there to be a partner to God because that means someone equals his power in a way, but that someone is not wholly divine (i.e. You Empire) so that means your God does not have divine aspects because he has your mortal characteristics which means your God is not real or all powerful which thereby concludes that your scripture is not real.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post
    Interesting post... here's my take.

Since in your verse, you said you are always right, that means you are not a human being like the rest of us, right? In the Quran its been said many times while Muhammad is the best of man, he is only a man. But in the Book of Awesome, you are always right so you are not like us. So if you are not like us, and you do not make errors/incorrect judgements etc that means you are thereby a partner with God. You are a creation of God yet you have "Godly" characteristics.

However, that is impossible for there to be a partner to God because that means someone equals his power in a way, but that someone is not wholly divine (i.e. You Empire) so that means your God does not have divine aspects because he has your mortal characteristics which means your God is not real or all powerful which thereby concludes that your scripture is not real.
    Hmmm, being always right is not outside of human possibility, at least for speech. But to jump to such a conclusion is kind of funny, because in many ways angels and such heavenly beings have always been right, but they do not diminish the divinity of God in doing so.

But if you have any doubts on it, you can reference the book of awesome verse 3(chapter 1) "And god said: I am all powerful and all knowing, the divine creator. ".

And of course verse4(chapter1): "And god said: Empire is a mortal in all regards."

Huh, looks like you were wrong. God himself said right there that he is divine. Surely you do not doubt God's words?
    Last edited by Empire; 08-10-2012 at 06:12 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    allahu akbar

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    "And god said, muslims are wrong, Empire is always right, and may counterstrike:GO be awesome as shit".
    -Book of Awesome, chapter 1, verse 2.

So yeah, according to god all you muslims are wrong.

Don't believe god said it? Well its right there, see, god said it himself. He just posted it through me.
    ------------------------------

Get the point? How do you prove that the word of a man is the word of god?
    So many idiots its unbelievable. RELIGION IS ABOUT BELIEVING NOT PROVING. People believe in him. Come back when you manage to get 2billion to believe in you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    But if you have any doubts on it, you can reference the book of awesome verse 3(chapter 1) "And god said: I am all powerful and all knowing, the divine creator. ".
    And of course verse4(chapter1): "And god said: Empire is a mortal in all regards."
    -Book of Awesome, chapter 1, verse 2.[/
    Then how are you all right? There seems to be a contradiction between Book of Awesome, chapter 1, verse 2 and verse4(chapter1).
    Last edited by vaporak10; 08-10-2012 at 03:04 PM.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Then how are you all right? There seems to be a contradiction between Book of Awesome, chapter 1, verse 2 and verse4(chapter1).
    *always ?

The contradiction is simply in you not believing.
    ------------------------------------------
    @robinvanpersie So its about numbers?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    *always ?
    The contradiction is simply in you not believing.
    But in one part it says you are always right and in another it says you are mortal, so you are not always right.

Contradiction? God's word cannot have contradictions so.....
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

But in one part it says you are always right and in another it says you are mortal, so you are not always right.

Contradiction? God's word cannot have contradictions so.....
    Oh like promoting peace and then violence?

Anyway, you got the point of it already I'd guess. That simply because said text or person says its from god does not mean its from god.

Thanks
    why always Empire Thinks that the meaning of Quran in English = Arabic i read the English Version Of Quran And it is totally Different from the way of its meaning

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos007 View Post
    why always Empire Thinks that the meaning of Quran in English = Arabic i read the English Version Of Quran And it is totally Different from the way of its meaning
    Since your english isn't really at an average level yet, i'm not utterly surprised.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Oh like promoting peace and then violence?

Anyway, you got the point of it already I'd guess. That simply because said text or person says its from god does not mean its from god.
    Are you trying to debate or teach a lesson? If it's the latter then there is no point to this thread.
    -- Chris Rock

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast