Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Just so you know. The pie chart is about attacks on US soil.(not anywhere else). The pie chart is also going by # of attacks, not death count or even severity, its solely based on # of attacks.

Its not based on # of terrorist that are w/e, its based on # of attacks on the US.(not anywhere else).
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

K let me break down the sources for you:
    CNN- Study showing that threat of muslim terrorist exaggerated. Well duh, but thanks to 9/11 you can obviously see why.
    Loonwatch- Yeah these people are morons. They don't even read the piechart and post it and make an entire rant on it. "the 94% that aren't" are in number of terrorist attacks, not deathcount, and has no correlation to the number of muslim terrorist. Yet they posted paragraphs on how they can't read a pie chart.(Dear god the stupidity).
    FBI- K i don't have a whole bunch of time atm, i'll read it later. Its a study from 2002-2005. But basically if I'm correct, it does show that the leading death count is from Islamic terrorist(by a heavy majority), and that even though they have fewer attacks they have done a lot more damage. Again, from my skimming i can't find any notes on NUMBER of islamic terrorist or such.
    Instablogs- again, just like loonwatch, took a piechart that they don't know wtf it stands for and just start talking about it like it fits their argument.
    ----------------------------------------

In summary, none of the sources you posted show the NUMBER or DEATHCOUNT of islamic terrorist by comparison. They have only shown the amount of Islamic terrorist attacks. This means absolutely nothing, as the number of attacks is quite different from the severity of them.

TLR Your sources are garbage, don't even relate to the topic, and that giant pie chart is on # of attacks, not # of muslim terrorist.

Lets just chalk this up to Empire: 1 Bengali: -10.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Attacks for the purpose of creating terror = terrorist attack. Now Muslims have taken the wrap for the term terrorist because of media. The term was heavily used for perpetrators of 9/11 and the failed attack in 1993 who happened to be Muslim. The term stuck, and now people associate Muslims with Terrorism although people of other nationalities and religions commit acts of terrorism more often. I was talking to someone about the Colorado theater shooting about a week ago, and they didn't seem to get what someone meant by "christian terrorist" although he christian and committing acts of terrorism. You will never see media refer to someone as a terrorist who isn't Muslim, and yup I blame media for that as well. Control media, control the information, control the world.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (08-11-2012),vaporak10 (08-11-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

TLR Your sources are garbage, don't even relate to the topic, and that giant pie chart is on # of attacks, not # of muslim terrorist.
    Wha...

I thought I made it absolutely clear in the title and OP that this thread IS about the # number of attacks, not the # of muslim terrorists O_O'

There some info in those links about attacks in Europe as well. The following graph is based on Europol's annual report on terrorism

Now I can bash you for not understanding the OP completely, but I guess won't. Bashing people doesn't teach them anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Attacks for the purpose of creating terror = terrorist attack. Now Muslims have taken the wrap for the term terrorist because of media. The term was heavily used for perpetrators of 9/11 and the failed attack in 1993 who happened to be Muslim. The term stuck, and now people associate Muslims with Terrorism although people of other nationalities and religions commit acts of terrorism more often. I was talking to someone about the Colorado theater shooting about a week ago, and they didn't seem to get what someone meant by "christian terrorist" although he christian and committing acts of terrorism. You will never see media refer to someone as a terrorist who isn't Muslim, and yup I blame media for that as well. Control media, control the information, control the world.
    Sad world we live in, don't we...
    Last edited by Bengali; 08-11-2012 at 08:18 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Too bad the media is predominantly influenced by the liberal media/right wing nutjobs who's sole purpose and goal is spreading subliminal pro-propaganda based symbolism throughout standard western coverage by use of economic domain, sad really.

Then you have the morons who consistently say the exact, same, damn, thing, over, and, over, again without proving any point nor making themselves sound intelligent whatsoever, who assist said media networks their their moronic spreading of their stereotypical bias opinions and big-subsidized statements. *cough*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Wha...

I thought I made it absolutely clear in the title and OP that this thread IS about the # number of attacks, not the # of muslim terrorists O_O'

There some info in those links about attacks in Europe as well. The following graph is based on Europol's annual report on terrorism

Now I can bash you for not understanding the OP completely, but I guess won't. Bashing people doesn't teach them anything.

Sad world we live in, don't we...
    *sigh* again, number of attacks. You are completely wrong here, lol.

The data shows only the QUANTITY of terrorist attacks. It does not show DEATH COUNT.

Moreover it does not show the quantity of islamic terrorist in comparison to other terrorist groups, which is what you are trying to prove.
    --------------------------------------------

You just killed the entire point you had in this thread when you based it on irrelevant information.
    @Lehsyrus : I can't be the only one who just noticed how bad his sources are here.

Thanks

*sigh* again, number of attacks. You are completely wrong here, lol.

The data shows only the QUANTITY of terrorist attacks. It does not show DEATH COUNT.

Moreover it does not show the quantity of islamic terrorist in comparison to other terrorist groups, which is what you are trying to prove.
    --------------------------------------------

You just killed the entire point you had in this thread when you based it on irrelevant information.
    @Lehsyrus : I can't be the only one who just noticed how bad his sources are here.
    Oh don't worry I know I wouldn't trust anything gov't run. They definitely would smudge the numbers to make peoole feel better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Oh don't worry I know I wouldn't trust anything gov't run. They definitely would smudge the numbers to make peoole feel better.
    Eh i was going more for bengali's use of total number of attacks against the US to total number of terrorist.

Thanks

Eh i was going more for bengali's use of total number of attacks against the US to total number of terrorist.
    Ahhh I see now either way he's just wrong

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    According to that chart, "Latino" seems to be a religion in itself.

So now you can't be Latino and have a religion?

The lines in my Steam are i's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
    According to that chart, "Latino" seems to be a religion in itself.

So now you can't be Latino and have a religion?
    The the latino group of terrorist.

It doesn't sort them by religion but by terrorist affiliation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

The the latino group of terrorist.

It doesn't sort them by religion but by terrorist affiliation.
    But can't you still be Latino and Jew, or whatever religion, at the same time?

Then It doesn't make sense to make that chart in percent if some terrorists are both.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

But can't you still be Latino and Jew, or whatever religion, at the same time?

Then It doesn't make sense to make that chart in percent if some terrorists are both.
    Look, its not hard to understand. They aren't separated by religion, but by terrorist groups.

It DOES make sense when the groups are entirely different. Its not saying "muslims" and "jews" its saying "islamic extremist". The difference is that muslims and jews are followers of said religions while Islamic extremist are a group within the muslim population.

The whole latino thing is the latino gangs or such in acts of terrorism. Again, this is quantity of attacks, not amount of terrorist. The latino's CAN be jewish or such, but they represent the latino gangs and such.
    ------------------------

If you can't understand it after all that, give up, debate section isn't the place for someone who can't understand a basic pie chart.
    Last edited by Empire; 08-12-2012 at 03:52 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Look, its not hard to understand. They aren't separated by religion, but by terrorist groups.

It DOES make sense when the groups are entirely different. Its not saying "muslims" and "jews" its saying "islamic extremist". The difference is that muslims and jews are followers of said religions while Islamic extremist are a group within the muslim population.

The whole latino thing is the latino gangs or such in acts of terrorism. Again, this is quantity of attacks, not amount of terrorist. The latino's CAN be jewish or such, but they represent the latino gangs and such.
    ------------------------

If you can't understand it after all that, give up, debate section isn't the place for someone who can't understand a basic pie chart.
    I do understand a fucking pie chart... but a Latino gang that is Islam Extremists is possible, they can be both. There are probably very few or none of those, but it is possible. That's why I "can't understand a pie chart".
    Last edited by Nachos; 08-12-2012 at 04:13 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

I do understand a fucking pie chart... but a Latino gang that is Islam Extremists is possible. There are probably very few or none of those, but it is possible. That's why I "can't understand a pie chart".
    This isn't possibilities, this is real-world data, try to understand that data isn't collected in this case on the possibility of things but what actually happened.

You didn't understand the pie chart. Please don't try and argue that "it could happen" when its not relevant.

K? Done.

Thanks
    Definition of terrorism - The use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.
    USA are the biggest terror group.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast