Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Majority of the terrorism attacks are NOT committed by Muslims

Giving in to the stupidity of most people in this section, I have decided to remake this thread with simpler and easier to understand syntax, sans any sarcasm ^_^

On topic
    Most people have been brainwashed to believe that Muslims are responsible for the majority of terrorist attacks (yes even people in this section believe that). These radical claims are often baseless and pulled off of someone's asshole it seems. Below are some sources that show you some statistics on terrorist attacks in the last 20 years. Islamic extremists are only responsible for 6% of the whole thing.

Study: Threat of Muslim-American terrorism in U.S. exaggerated - CNN.com
    FBI — Terrorism 2002/2005
    All Terrorists are Muslims...Except the 94% that Aren't | loonwatch.com
    Have Muslims Committed 90% of World Terrorism?

Now before someones posts something like, "Ohh wheRe iz dA dEbaTe herE, duhhhh", I am refuting the argument that most acts of terrorism are by muslims by providing accurate sources. Yes that's debating if you didn't know that already.

Stay on topic please. Don't go astray like you all love to do.
    Last edited by Bengali; 08-10-2012 at 12:27 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Well if you can count you will see that only three people have replied to this lame excuse of a "debate". That would be me, you, and empire. Nobody has disagreed with you here. Please give some evidence of someone here claiming that Muslims make up the majority of terrorist attacks. Until you can, there is no debate plain and simple.
    If you can see, this section is obviously not as popular. Where would the posts come from?

I have seen people post about their beliefs of muslims making the majority of terrorism. Yea I am not going to sit here and go through hundreds of posts to prove your stupid point.

And likewise, prove that the majority of MPGH's members does not believe Muslims make up the majority of terrorist attacks. Until you can, you are an idiot, plain and simple.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    If you can see, this section is obviously not as popular. Where would the posts come from?

I have seen people post about their beliefs of muslims making the majority of terrorism. Yea I am not going to sit here and go through hundreds of posts to prove your stupid point.

And likewise, prove that the majority of MPGH's members does not believe Muslims make up the majority of terrorist attacks. Until you can, you are an idiot, plain and simple.
    lol you say you have seen people post it, yet you can't do a simple c&p? No, I don't have to prove anything, YOU are the one making the claim so the burden of proof lies upon you, not the other way around. Shit I might as well say prove to me there are no unicorns on the dark side of the moon with your logic
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    lol you say you have seen people post it, yet you can't do a simple c&p? No, I don't have to prove anything, YOU are the one making the claim so the burden of proof lies upon you, not the other way around. Shit I might as well say prove to me there are no unicorns on the dark side of the moon with your logic
    Yea you may bookmark EVERY post you ever deem necessary, I don't. Look through this section, you have a lot of time in your hands it seems. You will find a lot, I guarantee it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Yea you may bookmark EVERY post you ever deem necessary, I don't. Look through this section, you have a lot of time in your hands it seems. You will find a lot, I guarantee it.
    So Yeah, you'er done then? Like I said before, I don't have to look for shit, if you are going to make a claim you have to do the legwork to get the evidence to support it.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    This is YOUR debate, meaning you refute your argument with SOURCES to back you up. Otherwise it's known as BITCHING. Stop making this section look like absolute shit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

This is YOUR debate, meaning you refute your argument with SOURCES to back you up. Otherwise it's known as BITCHING. Stop making this section look like absolute shit.
    You might want to tell that to all the other people who make threads here. Go look at all the threads and see how many have accurate sources in the OP. People like you are making this section look like shit with bullshit bias and hatred.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You might want to tell that to all the other people who make threads here. Go look at all the threads and see how many have accurate sources in the OP. People like you are making this section look like shit with bullshit bias and hatred.
    You're doing it AGAIN! You aren't providing evidence to your claim! Jesus kid, is it that hard to post a source?

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    No, you're just making this section look like shit with your ignorance and lack of sources. You've lost every debate by not backing up your information like everyone else, and when you do, it's shitty youtube videos.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

No, you're just making this section look like shit with your ignorance and lack of sources. You've lost every debate by not backing up your information like everyone else, and when you do, it's shitty youtube videos.
    LMAO, lack of sources? Go back to the OP.

Lol did I ever use youtube as a source? You are just desperate at this point, making false assumptions to support your claims. Your incompetence comes through again and again. I tell you again, you got owned. You tried, you lost. I have had enough of your peasantry. If all you are going to post is off-topic, then don't bother posting. Thanls

Talking about shitty videos as sources
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/90-islam-v...age-islam.html

Oh and using wikipedia as a source is very credible, right?

You're doing it AGAIN! You aren't providing evidence to your claim! Jesus kid, is it that hard to post a source?
    Check OP.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    LMAO, lack of sources? Go back to the OP.

Lol did I ever use youtube as a source? You are just desperate at this point, making false assumptions to support your claims. Your incompetence comes through again and again. I tell you again, you got owned. You tried, you lost. I have had enough of your peasantry. If all you are going to post is off-topic, then don't bother posting. Thanls

Talking about shitty videos as sources
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/90-islam-v...age-islam.html

Oh and using wikipedia as a source is very credible, right?

Check OP.
    Jesus your stupid. "Check OP"? Why? What the fuck kind of relevance does that have with you claiming that other threads don't have relevant sources? You're making no sense. You want to sit here and claim you won and lehsyrus got owned? Kid, you've lost every "debate" you have posted. I mean fuck. In the thread you posted, the OP posted a video of a report conducted by CNN. You can challenge their credibility if you want, that's your prerogative. He still posted more evidence in his one thread, then you have in your several, and wikipedia is a better source then no source at all.

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Jesus your stupid. "Check OP"? Why? What the fuck kind of relevance does that have with you claiming that other threads don't have relevant sources? You're making no sense. You want to sit here and claim you won and lehsyrus got owned? Kid, you've lost every "debate" you have posted. I mean fuck. In the thread you posted, the OP posted a video of a report conducted by CNN. You can challenge their credibility if you want, that's your prerogative. He still posted more evidence in his one thread, then you have in your several, and wikipedia is a better source then no source at all.
    What I have done is owned you kiddies in every debate. Go jump in your mommie's laps and cry.

Lol the bias here is just mind bending.

Don't spam the thread with BS anymore. You agree with the OP right? Good, you and me are done debating. Next person please.
    Last edited by Bengali; 08-11-2012 at 03:51 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    What I have done is owned you kiddies in every debate. Go jump in your mommie's laps and cry.

Lol the bias here is just mind bending.

Don't spam the thread with BS anymore. You agree with the OP right? Good, you and me are done debating. Next person please.
    Child, the only debate we were having was to see if the BS you posted was a debate. I won. You own us "kiddies"? Please provide one thing, just one, where you have "owned" one of us in any topic. You can't, you have lost every single debate you have been in.

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    [img]https://i617.photobucke*****m/albums/tt255/813780/Extreme_Facepalm.png[/img]

If you don't like to 'debate' with Bengali, don't fucking post and what do you want people to debate about? all muslims are terrorists?

[X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Thunder For This Useful Post:

Bengali (08-11-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforcejr View Post
    [img]https://i617.photobucke*****m/albums/tt255/813780/Extreme_Facepalm.png[/img]

If you don't like to 'debate' with Bengali, don't fucking post and what do you want people to debate about? all muslims are terrorists?
    Thanks for cleaning up the thread. Kids apparently can't take a loss.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast