Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Well combining Zetsu cells sounds like work of Orochimaru, I sure pain had Orochimaru do some type of weird shyt on the behalf of Tobi.
    Oh, yeah. If it has to do with Tobi then I don't mind if we get a flashback involving Orochimaru. I just don't want anymore bullshit about him and his "wanting to know all" bullshit. xD

2. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]KING (08-15-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Oh, yeah. If it has to do with Tobi then I don't mind if we get a flashback involving Orochimaru. I just don't want anymore bullshit about him and his "wanting to know all" bullshit. xD

I just hope we don't get any more flashbacks. Takes 2-3 chapters per flashback, maybe more in a major fight, and the only person who's ever had a good flashback is kakashi.

Orochimaru needs to die already though, i mean whats the point of him if he can just be revived all the fricken time.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I just hope we don't get any more flashbacks. Takes 2-3 chapters per flashback, maybe more in a major fight, and the only person who's ever had a good flashback is kakashi.

Orochimaru needs to die already though, i mean whats the point of him if he can just be revived all the fricken time.
    I don't mind flashbacks. (You're talking to someone who sat through everything in the anime, including fillers. xD)

But I do agree, Orochimaru should stay "dead". I mean, technically this is a DIFFERENT Orochimaru, but since it could see everything from Anko's eyes and took his cells back from the cloned ones in Kabuto, he basically knows everything he missed and is the same Orochimaru. :S

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Well I don't think we realized how annoying that would, but he did say he could live forever. He just needs to implanting himself in other people and what not.

But what's the deal with knowing every justu. Does he just want to destroy Konoha? like, after you destroy Konoha what do you do with your life lol?

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Well I don't think we realized how annoying that would, but he did say he could live forever. He just needs to implanting himself in other people and what not.

But what's the deal with knowing every justu. Does he just want to destroy Konoha? like, after you destroy Konoha what do you do with your life lol?
    After he destroys Konoha and learns everything, he will have a very boring life. That, or he'll use his knowledge of everything to gain power, THEN have a boring eternal life.

But he's with Sasuke now, and Sasuke can buttfuck him at any time and seal him back up if he likes. So, it shouldn't be that big of a problem. xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Eh in my honest opinion orochimaru is probably the only villain in naruto with any real motive. I dislike him since well, they keep pulling the "you get another chance" card with frickin EVERYONE this arc, but besides that he was probably the best villain imo.

But eh, i prefer my villains to be evil.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123