Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Naruto 597 Manga + Discusion

Naruto 597 - Read Naruto 597 Online - Page 1

(Everything Below will be jam packed with spoilers, theories, and douchbagery)

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

1.It was a long winded kind of confusing way way to explain that Kikashi and Tobi are using the same eyes (same pair).
    Hence use the same dimension.

2.When did the Nine tails become Naruto's Daddy?

3.oh and Tobi is Obito?

4. And I think they are overplaying Minato Relationship with Naruto. They had a 60 second conversation and now he's on the level of Pervy Sage. I don't agree with push to show him as a development pawn but w.e. Minato still kick ass.

Overall I give this chapter a 3/5.
    I liked the color pages.

Thanks
    'My son' a

Tobi is Obito?

This is Kishimoto we're dealing with. Tobi can be anyone.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    'My son' a

Tobi is Obito?

This is Kishimoto we're dealing with. Tobi can be anyone.

Well I don't know if it's Obito, But I do think it's Obito eyes. I previously stated that from all the EMS and MS users, one eyes uses a offensive ability, and the other is an defensive variant.

Sauske has the shield(defensive) and black fire thing (offensive)

Danzo and Itachi (long and complicated how there connected but they are)
    Danzo cast genjustu on himself(defensive) has infinite amount of lives (since he's not an uchia it was limited to how much eyes)
    Itachi cast genjustu on enemy (offensive) infinite loop someone actions (till the break out of it i guess?)

Same as Kikashi and Tobi.
    Kikashi can teleport object with just looking.
    Teleport himself (or whoever he's touching)

That's why I think Kikashi and Tobi share the same eyes. And the chances are there that Tobi is Obito are greater than some random shinobi recover the smashed eye.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Except if tobi was obito it kinda means kakashi didn't check his pulse or something lol.(the timeframe just isn't right since tobi fought minato).

Eh the whole nine tails/minato thing was kinda lame. Like "thats why i sealed him in you", that? Yeah thats a bit obvious, otherwise he's like "yeah i wanted you to have a demon inside of you just for the fuck of it.
    -Chosen one treatment though.
    --------------------------

1. I don't know if i got a bad scan, but the dialogue seems to be ridiculous between the two sides. Like "thats how his technique works" "GENERIC BADGUY INSULT" and "LETS GO NARUTO".

Seriously, its not even funny how generic tobi just became. Maybe its the translators, i dont' know, but its sure as hell just cliche as all fuck.

-And lol @ naruto saying "i wanna become hokage" to that. HEY YOU, STFU WITH YOUR EMO SHIT IMA BECOME HOKAGE.
    -------------------------

In the end: Nothing happened, naruto popped his collar, moving on.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I fucking loved this chapter, 10\10 by far. I haven't been this excited since the fucking pain arc.

But to clear some things in this thread up, Tobi is not Obito. Tobi said he got Obito's eye off of his body after the fight at the bridge where he died and gave his eye to Kakashi.

To better put what my thoughts and feelings on this chapter are into words, I'll leave you with this review from one of my favorite reviewers. He raises some cool points about the grave Kakashi was at, it wasn't Obito's, was it Rin's?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]KING (08-12-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Except if tobi was obito it kinda means kakashi didn't check his pulse or something lol.(the timeframe just isn't right since tobi fought minato).

Eh the whole nine tails/minato thing was kinda lame. Like "thats why i sealed him in you", that? Yeah thats a bit obvious, otherwise he's like "yeah i wanted you to have a demon inside of you just for the fuck of it.
    -Chosen one treatment though.
    --------------------------

1. I don't know if i got a bad scan, but the dialogue seems to be ridiculous between the two sides. Like "thats how his technique works" "GENERIC BADGUY INSULT" and "LETS GO NARUTO".

Seriously, its not even funny how generic tobi just became. Maybe its the translators, i dont' know, but its sure as hell just cliche as all fuck.

-And lol @ naruto saying "i wanna become hokage" to that. HEY YOU, STFU WITH YOUR EMO SHIT IMA BECOME HOKAGE.
    -------------------------

In the end: Nothing happened, naruto popped his collar, moving on.

Yeah I agree, Translations is a bit off. And I've noticed for a long time but I just do the best of what we get. Better than waiting for the anime.

And I completely don't understand how Tobi could be Obito because how dafuq does someone go from ninja who barely understand basic justu, to then fighting MINATO, and putting up a good display of just overall knowledge of fucking everything in a relatively short amount of time.

The biggest problem with all the Tobi theories seem to be time related. How can someone be old enough to know Madara very well and live long enough to fight the fourth and still be alive to fight Naruto as of now (thats like 3 or 4 generations). Some where along the line there was an Ororochimaru type rebirth/new body transplant done.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I fucking loved this chapter, 10\10 by far. I haven't been this excited since the fucking pain arc.

But to clear some things in this thread up, Tobi is not Obito. Tobi said he got Obito's eye off of his body after the fight at the bridge where he died and gave his eye to Kakashi.

To better put what my thoughts and feelings on this chapter are into words, I'll leave you with this review from one of my favorite reviewers. He raises some cool points about the grave Kakashi was at, it wasn't Obito's, was it Rin's?

I've always thought it was RIN. But then i never thought of Konoha actively un-burrying Tobi body just for a burial.

Maybe Kikashi broke his promise to Obito to protect Rin, but also having to kill Rin herself/himself because she went evil or by accident or some crazy shit.

In the end I predict a Kikashi flash back. YEEEEESSS

This guy gave me more insight on the chapter. Going to Sub. Meh, I'll give it a 4.5/5
    Last edited by KING; 08-12-2012 at 12:19 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KING For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (08-12-2012)

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    I've always thought it was RIN. But then i never thought of Konoha actively un-burrying Tobi body just for a burial.

Maybe Kikashi broke his promise to Obito to protect Rin, but also having to kill Rin herself/himself because she went evil or by accident or some crazy shit.

In the end I predict a Kikashi flash back. YEEEEESSS

This guy gave me more insight on the chapter. Going to Sub. Meh, I'll give it a 4.5/5
    I hope we get more flashbacks with Kakashi, out of all the characters (that are older than Naruto's generation) I think he has the coolest past.

And yeah, I love this guy. He reviews the anime and manga. (He even does OP if you like that too.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    There was speculation about Tobi and Obito being the same person not too long ago I definately think they're the same person otherwie he wouldn't have talked about the grave

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
    There was speculation about Tobi and Obito being the same person not too long ago I definately think they're the same person otherwie he wouldn't have talked about the grave
    Um, he didn't talk about anybody's grave (Kakashi had a flashback\memory of a grave that I think is Rin's since it's not the memorial stone where Obito's name is, but...). He talked about the place where Obito died because he said that he went there to get his Sharingan after his death.

How can Tobi be Obito? When Minato was fighting Tobi, Obito would have been 14. That did NOT look like a 14 year old to me....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]KING (08-12-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Um, he didn't talk about anybody's grave (Kakashi had a flashback\memory of a grave that I think is Rin's since it's not the memorial stone where Obito's name is, but...). He talked about the place where Obito died because he said that he went there to get his Sharingan after his death.

How can Tobi be Obito? When Minato was fighting Tobi, Obito would have been 14. That did NOT look like a 14 year old to me....
    Read Free Manga Online - Naruto Manga, Bleach Manga - Naruto - Chapter 597 - Page 14

"I want a world where heroes don't have to make pitiful excuses in front of graves."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    @KING : yeah something was off with the translation. The dialogue is off by a lot more than it usually is.

To the vid:
    1. Cover pages for naruto/onepiece/bleach is extremely common. Like......what? Every other jump issue?
    2. I did like the naruto opening art, but the guy kinda overreacts a bit.(there is again, a shitload of this shit on every chapter).

----------------------------------

Rin........rin is like sakura. Just completely useless and pretty much no story on her. I hope to god they don't pull her from this shit.

Thanks
    If Tobi = Obito, then why would Tobi start a war, and do all these (should I say disastrous?) things?

I was always thinking that maybe Tobi was created by Madara. Maybe to continue what Madara wanted to do? I don't know.

But hey, you never know. These predictions are probably wrong. I'm only assuming. Also this is Masashi Kishimoto we're dealing with, he'll probably come up with something that we never would have thought of.
    Last edited by Hero; 08-13-2012 at 12:54 AM.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Also this is Masashi Kishimoto we're dealing with, he'll probably come up with something that we never would have thought of.
    Yeah that guy who did naruto..........and........what else again?

Really not trying to be offensive here in the slightest, but when you say stuff like "this is _______ we are talking about" usually they need past works.

Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    WAT DID I FAWKING Say, in the last chapter discussion i said that their jutsu's lead to the same dimension.

IM A FAWKING BAWS.

I've said this before aswell. Tobi is Madara. Just after Kakashi and Rin left, Madara went to get get Obito and healed him or sumit. Then he would take his other eye from him. That's the only way to explain why their Kamui's go into the same dimension.
    Last edited by Demonz.; 08-13-2012 at 05:25 AM.
    [IMG]https://i1179.photobucke*****m/albums/x386/gaara4life12/asdasd.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    If Tobi = Obito, then why would Tobi start a war, and do all these (should I say disastrous?) things?

I was always thinking that maybe Tobi was created by Madara. Maybe to continue what Madara wanted to do? I don't know.

But hey, you never know. These predictions are probably wrong. I'm only assuming. Also this is Masashi Kishimoto we're dealing with, he'll probably come up with something that we never would have thought of.
    Page 14. Empty promise = protect Rin. Maybe it's a bit overboard, but

Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    WAT DID I FAWKING Say, in the last chapter discussion i said that their jutsu's lead to the same dimension.

IM A FAWKING BAWS.

I've said this before aswell. Tobi is Madara. Just after Kakashi and Rin left, Madara went to get get Obito and healed him or sumit. Then he would take his other eye from him. That's the only way to explain why their Kamui's go into the same dimension.
    ... unless tobi = obito.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast