Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Thumbs up Combat Arms Patched

Today Wednesday 25th March 2009... Combat Arms was Patched, HackShield will update regularly following the latest patch. Next Combat Arms Patch will be on Wednesday April 22nd 2009. Nexon is aware of the Glitches found in Combat Arms and in there latest patch will be fixing them, by implementing a bug into the known Glitches... For those of you who don't know what that means, i will tell you... If you try to use the known glitches or try to glitch at any new point, you will die randomly... This new Patch includes some new features, Weapons and Characters, they where suppose to include a new room, i'll go on-line to check it out... As i was told by one of the GM's of Nexon... HackShield is also implementing a new .dll file in the Update to crack down on the Hackers, even more over, the updates will happen even more frequently by HackShields. So the V.I.P released by F.P.S (First Person Shooter) on the 22nd of March 2009 will no longer work, I know they are working on a new V.I.P as we speak, and with in 45 minutes - 1hr they will have one out... MPGH & *** needs to step there game up if they want to keep they Members... I know it takes money to run a business, but it takes Members, Sponsors and advertising to keep it running. So let there be MPGH Pub & V.I.P... and T.G.S Pub & V.I.P... Lets keep the game in the game... not out of it... Death B4 Dishonor... (D3D)
    Last edited by Resaun; 03-25-2009 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Missing Info

Thanks
    lol too funny

Thanks
    Good info, Hope they get anew place and i've been playing CTF in junk flea today???

How's that possible and teamspeak hack is still working fully with speed and everything

WAT'S GOING ON!!!??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    fuck whoever bumped this thread.

Thanks
    nexon can go fuck off ruining the game

Thanks
    if u guys read the date says march 25 check on the combat arms website and it tells u that the next patch giving us 2 extra supply cases a new shotgun a new hat and 2 more crosshairs

Attention, Soldiers! CentCom is making a quick supply drop for all of you out in the field. We have two new Supply Cases for you where you can find rare pistols or shotguns! The sleek and lethal M590 Mariners is also coming your way, as well as new Custom Crosshairs and the imposing ROKMC Hat worn by South Korean Marines. New NX Items

-- Supply Case P-N – Supply Cases that may hold rare pistols such as the Anaconda Silver 8-inch or the USP Tactical.
    -- Supply Case SG-N – Supply Cases that may hold rare shotguns such as the M590 CQB, the M590 CQB Mariners, or the SPAS-12 Stock.
    -- M590 Mariners Primary Weapon: Shotgun
    -- ROKMC Hat Head Gear
    -- Custom Crosshair Type 2 – A “T” shaped reticle with customizable colors.
    -- Custom Crosshair Type 4 – An “O” shaped reticle with customizable colors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12