Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Tips and Strategies for the babies =)

Hi Guys !! Just a simple HELP from me to the new ones ! =) Enjoy !!
    Could kindly thank me if i helped ? Thanks !!!

1. When you are running at someone run to YOUR LEFT or THEIR RIGHT since most players are right handed they will turn the other way giving you those few precious extra milliseconds.

2. Jump out from behind corners! Pretend you’re a kangaroo or some crap just JUMP! This is known as bunny-hopping and makes it hard to snipe you or get a headshot on you.

3. In ghost mode (being a ghost) my best tactic is RUSH! I have gotten 31-7 scores by rushing. Just run at opponents in a zig-zag while headshot stabbing them. Practice makes perfect if it doesn’t work the first time don’t give up!

4. When sniping...TRUST YOUR INSTINCT. Do whatever comes into your mind
    first, this is your body calculating it using your basic instincts listen to it. If you think you are going to get a better shot...WAIT. Its better to wait and not get a shot then to miss and get shot to death by a spray gun!

5. C4 planting: when you plant C4 plant it in a wide open spot where everyone can see the defuser then hide in a place you can see the defuser.

6. When using rifles my tactic is run and gun! I run and shoot for headshots in bursts. First to the opponents equals the first chance at killing them!

7. Grenades....well when I started I thought grenades were basically useless pieces of shit and I still do =) my best advice is to throw them around corners or into common hiding spots

8. The guide to crouching: O.K crouching gives people a better aim at your head but also increases your accuracy. Depending on the distance and your HP its up to you to calculate if you want to crouch or not. I like to crouch then stand, crouch then stand, crouch then stand really fast and shoot while crouched then let them pepper my legs while I get the headshot symbol.

9. Handguns are all about moving. Their quick reloads and high accuracy leaves riflers helpless to a good shot with a desert eagle while reloading! Your best bet is to aim for the head and pray!

Add To this thread if you have some more good tips!

Ghost mode
    This guide is made for when you are not hacking in GM on GR team. It shows you some tips tricks and good things to do while hunting ghosts

Weapons:
    The XM shotgun and the m60 are the 2 best weapons for ghost mode hands down.

Tactics:
    Camp, find a nice high safe spot where you can see everything around you. You will want to be in a corner so no-one can sneak up behind you.
    Rush, Just run out and shoot at anything that you think is moving. M60 is a great gun for this because of its large ammo capacity.
    Group, Stick together with your teammates and pick off kills along the way
    Spotter, Dont even look for ghosts, just go around spraying common spots and trying to find them
    Base Camping: Camp at either one of the sites and wait....they have to plant sometime
    Water Watching, it means what it says, just watch the water (if there is any) for any sign of footsteps

Tricks:
    When shooting at ghosts try to anticipate their dodging movements. Also keep moving at all times. Never be a stationary target for the ghosts. Use narrow places and water to detect movement. Get earphones and use grenades to your advantage.

Always spray around and near the C4, many ghosts just stand there after its planted. SPRAY ALL CORNERS! this is the mistake most ghosts make, they hide in corners when the safest place is probably open area.

If you hear beeping of the C4 being set try and locate it and spray like crazy.
    If you are getting overrun by ghosts my best advice would be to run straight back at them and spray like hell, this usually confuses them and breaks up there attack into more manageable numbers.

Zombie Mode

So anyways if your really sucking at zombie mode in the Japanese/Vietnamese/Chinese version, i can help.

Zombie description
    Main zombes are red, there bigger and fatter then normal. The main zombies have these claw things on there back. they got 5,000 HP so beware.

Secondary Zombies- Same thing except they have tube things on there back and they got 2,000 HP.

They give you 20 seconds to prepare for the infection so make use. There are 2 ways you can use your 20 seconds wisely.

1. Wait it out.. This may seem stupid but its really smart. Ususally people will bunch up in groups too early and if one of them are infected they infect the whole group. So hide away from people and wait to see who gets infected and who doesnt, so you know who to group up with.

2. Glitch, yes 20 seconds is plenty of time to boost your fellow teamates up to high spots or just plain glitch into areas. 13 zone is good for boosting since u cna boost up to the high areas and interest is good cuz u can jump on the lamp posts and u'll outlast your teamates and the zombies for a while.

Weapons:
    Bringing the wrong weapons to zombie mode is stupid.

best weapon for the situation is M60 ADv with 150/300 Ammo. it only costs 59,000 GP.

dont bring a shotty, weapons taht have low ammo such as the Kriss super v or the uzi

bring the golden m4 because its accurate and it has more ammo than regular m4.

any other weapon is fine really. i reccomend getting an awm and camping on the high spots in 13 zone unless they group up which is a good time to whip out a deagle not anacodna.

ill update this tut and put a vid soon.

crossfire tips and tricks:

-ghosts breathe very loud and other players can hear it when nearby them.

-using mp3 headphones while playing a ghost mode can allow you to hear a ghost's breathing more clearly and allow you to have a general sense of direction in where the breathing is coming from.

-ghosts do not become completely invisible right when they stop moving, it takes about .5-1 second delay to become completely invisible after you stop moving.

-you can jump on to some boxes and other objects that would normally be inaccessible by crouch jumping (jumping and then crouching in mid air)

-when planting a bomb in search and destroy, place the bomb in a wide open area, so it is easier to shoot anyone who tries to defuse it.

-when planting a bomb in ghost mode, try to plant it somewhere enclosed but still a bit open so you have room to run. also try to place it somewhere where you can easily run in and out of cover as to cause a lot of confusion without the dangers of being wide open all the time.

-the two windows that open onto the very big b site balcony window, that overlooks all of b site, on hakenreuz can easily be accessed from the balcony area. if you jump onto the boxes below them, then jump on the small sign post under the left window (left if you are looking at the windows from the outside) then jump on to the small ledge right outside the window. you can then go to either side of the ledge and wait for unsuspecting ghosts. you can also get into the windows by running into them and then crouching, just trying to run through them will not work.

-on laboratory in b site, you can access the v.w.a. vent in the back of b site. all you have to do is jump on tho the metal ring around the top of b site right in front of the vent. next you have to crouch then press the space bar to jump as you walk towards the vent. if you do this right, you can easily access the v.w.a. vent from both sides. (this is a good trick for a ghost trying to attack someone trying to hide in there).

-(don't send me a suggestion to include the T.D. Ship trick that gets you into the enemy base, i know how to do it, it would just take way too long to explain. i might create a video showing how to do it, but im not explaining it in words).

-when you can hear a ghost planting the bomb in the a site of hakenreuz, try shooting around the sewer opening behind the glowing machine in the middle. this is where ghosts normally plant the bomb.

-in laboratory, to get on the pipes in the underground tunnel, you just crouch jump on to them. the best place to camp on the pipes is the corner of the tunnel that leads to b site.

-to quick stab with a knife, without hacking, instead of clicking the left mouse button quickly to do a slice then a stab, just click it at a steady pace, slower than normal and you should be able to just slice over and over. this is somewhat harder in tenser situations because of your immediate reaction to click the stab button as fast as possible when you are in danger.

-you can jump on to certain lamp posts in hakenreuz in the GR spawn area that will give you and excellent vantage point of the area around you.

-when attacking an unsuspecting passerby in ghost mode, try to attack them on their left side. most right handed people will automatically turn in a clockwise circle. this gives you some extra time to get at least one more stab in.

-(i know about the lost relics glitch so don't message me about that either. once again, it is too hard to explain and would take too long to write)

-when an enemy is farther away, try to use short bursts of fire to dispatch him, other than trying to be an idiot and unload your clip on them, hoping that at most 10% of the bullets fired made contact with their target.

-just a helpful hint: don't ever change your cross hair to the circle with a dot, it sucks and doesn't help at all.

DONE !! =)
    [IMG]https://i888.photobucke*****m/albums/ac86/ikkin_trece/fnvc6p.png[/IMG]
    MaaReeyAa Shue is Mah name
    [IMG]https://i888.photobucke*****m/albums/ac86/ikkin_trece/images.jpg[/IMG]
    ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤── And Crossfire is My Game ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤──

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to angelshue30 For This Useful Post:

ahmednabih (08-24-2012),igotdabowa (09-13-2012),Jake0047356 (08-24-2012),m.moataz_10 (08-16-2012),Mr.TeddyBear (08-31-2012),ninjastormns (09-17-2012),taile1996 (09-16-2012),thieef (09-30-2012)

Thanks
    Thanks for sharing it with us

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Viktor For This Useful Post:

taile1996 (09-16-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    NICE must have took a lot of time! Good for beginners.
    HEY GUYS IF I HELPED THANK ME

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Waffl3 For This Useful Post:

taile1996 (09-16-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    About the ghost mode weapons....Hell NO. m60 is way to loud and xm has no range.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to iFresh For This Useful Post:

taile1996 (09-16-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Thanks for sharing

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DynamicLife For This Useful Post:

ducky00 (08-20-2012),taile1996 (09-16-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Don't forget to press thanks !
    [IMG]https://i888.photobucke*****m/albums/ac86/ikkin_trece/fnvc6p.png[/IMG]
    MaaReeyAa Shue is Mah name
    [IMG]https://i888.photobucke*****m/albums/ac86/ikkin_trece/images.jpg[/IMG]
    ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤── And Crossfire is My Game ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤──

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angelshue30 For This Useful Post:

aigalew (09-18-2012),taile1996 (09-16-2012)

Thanks
    NICE must have took a lot of time!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    mostly basics.. i havent read it all tho :$ now i consider my self a huligan XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Hmmm. Nakakatamad basahin! Haha! Since pro naman ako. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    0.o too big for me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by slenderman07 View Post
    Hmmm. Nakakatamad basahin! Haha! Since pro naman ako. :P
    Great bump

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viktor For This Useful Post:

iSmexy (09-13-2012),taile1996 (09-16-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Nice ..
    THX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by angelshue30 View Post
    Don't forget to press thanks !
    u sexy and u got thanked

Thanks