Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

AQW Trading 2 acc's! Info on trade further down the thread.

Hi,I'm CadWr.

And I'm going to be trading 2 accounts with you guys, 1 mem & 1 non-mem with some ac's.

Here's the first acc; Name: Sleyst [Non-mem] (With 300 legion tokens to use)

AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page

Here's the second acc; Name: CadWr [Mem] (got 1,5 month's left mem, got combat soulreaper of nulgath, got 14 totems of nulgath, pyromancer class.)

Qualifications for a trade:

Must have atleast 1 of the following: Chronomancer (You can also have a WORKING UN-USED AQWorlds calendar 2011 code, if you have I'll give you BOTH ACC! NO NEED FOR A TRADE JUST GIVE ME THE CODE!) , no class (The real RARE), barber class, any 08-10 rare... ANY!

I will not go first, if you want to trade accounts you must have atleast 1 of the following items above. If i find your acc being a fair trade I will replay to you and we'll talk more with PM's (Personal Messages) about the trade.

Thank you! //CadWr
    Last edited by CadWr; 08-18-2012 at 06:05 AM.

Thanks
    CadWr, I suggest you get your level up, with those account you won't get any Hex, Blood, Shadow or even Fiend.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Hey bro i highly doubt you will get what your asking for those acc have nothing but common rares your going to have to offer way better than that

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    do u want to trade sleyst for my acc AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page

Thanks
    i like sleyst xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    has no class.

any of the two will do XD

Thanks
    wow, i just sold my no-class today. AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    There's a glitch that can get you No Class...
    "No Class" Is a Holiday Seasonal class only available during the Thanksgiving holiday events. If you are an upgraded member and your membership expires and you have on a member only class you will get no class by default as well when your membership expires. Otherwise its impossible to get it Without a glitch...

The description of "No Class" reads that "This class automatically equips when you have... no class."

That's true.

No Class is the default class of AQW, just as Default Sword is the default weapon of AQW. So here's how you get no class. First, open a new tab (File > New Tab or press CTRL T) or open a new window (File > New window or press CTRL + N).

Good, so now you have two tabsdows open. Now, open a third one

On two of them (you still have these instructions open on one) type AdventureQuest Worlds - Free MMORPG browser game - free to play into the URL. and you'll go to the AQW homepage. then press play and log in.

then on one tab you select a chat server. on the other, select a non-chat server (ie Minimal (Chat) & Truffle (Non-Chat).

Good.

Now, buy a class (or if you have one you don't want, that works too). Now it's time to turn it into "No Class." Equip the class you just bought on one tab, but on the second tab, switch to a different class and DELETE or SELL the class you have equipped on the first tab.

Do you see what I'm getting at? You were able to equip a class, but then you deleted it, so the class is no longer there. And yet you are still wearing it.

Wearing what?

Nothing. Or, are you wearing... "No Class?"

Log out on both tabs, close a tab, then log back in on the first, after that you should be equipped with "No Class!"

This is a way to get it for non-members! Good luck!

Why would you want a no class anyways... i heard that even mage is better...