Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    is this still undetected?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    In you next update or version can you make it so that we can choose which map we want in a public server

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo69 View Post
    I love the hack much props! But, how come whenever i join no one is with me, and i auto-forfeit?
    Have your NAT type open (Google how, you need to port-forward) and then you will get at least 1 person in the lobby and after it start normally 10 people get ing before 2 minutes. Also make sure you have a good upload speed.

Quote Originally Posted by theannihilator9807 View Post
    In you next update or version can you make it so that we can choose which map we want in a public server
    Like he said in a previous post, this would require an injection, meaning it is more likely to become detected.

Quote Originally Posted by jgriffin413 View Post
    feature request: when using god mode in private matches can u make it so we can get killstreaks/moab

feature request: can u make it so we can adjust the intermission timer for matches when we are the host, alot of times i become the host and the games start in 5 seconds so nobody is in my match and alot of my game autoforfeit
    Adjusting the intermission timer is impossible (To my knowledge), after finding the host (you) it gives you 10 seconds and starts. To get at least 10 people in before the game ends, you need a good upload speed and your NAT type as open.

Public Sub MyLife(ByVal life As Matrix.ObjectModel, ByVal Me as Matri*****de)
          Dim Me As ObjectModel
          Me = LifeForm.HumanBeing
          If Me.+Rep = True Then
                 MsgBox("Thank you!")
          End If
    End Sub

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Flitchit View Post
    Adjusting the intermission timer is impossible (To my knowledge), after finding the host (you) it gives you 10 seconds and starts. To get at least 10 people in before the game ends, you need a good upload speed and your NAT type as open.
    Actually no, I think it is possible. Pretty sure map can be set too (before the game starts) without needing to inject anything. Same with gametype (although, kinda useless since you can choose that anyway).

EDIT - Yeah, it works. The problem is when you set the value back when it's counting down (after you set it like to 999), it doesn't do anything so the match won't start until it's fully finished counting down.
    Last edited by master131; 09-03-2012 at 04:30 AM.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9

Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.7.3
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

--My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]

All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

--Gifts--
    [Kyle]

Thanks
    Let me tell you that this is wonderful stuff. Many thx!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    Actually no, I think it is possible. Pretty sure map can be set too (before the game starts) without needing to inject anything. Same with gametype (although, kinda useless since you can choose that anyway).

EDIT - Yeah, it works. The problem is when you set the value back when it's counting down (after you set it like to 999), it doesn't do anything so the match won't start until it's fully finished counting down.
    Hmm. Nice. Also, a request, Could you add teleport save&load slots? And high XP? I know these can be done, just dont have the addresses :P
    Good luck with your projects

Public Sub MyLife(ByVal life As Matrix.ObjectModel, ByVal Me as Matri*****de)
          Dim Me As ObjectModel
          Me = LifeForm.HumanBeing
          If Me.+Rep = True Then
                 MsgBox("Thank you!")
          End If
    End Sub

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    will the namechanger keep people from reporting you?

Thanks
    hi guys the program tells me that is detectable?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Alright, first off I want to thank you master131 for this great hack. Second, I saw the first post as if I get a "Waiting for better host" title then my internet connection is slow. But it's not slow! It's 15 MB! So, is there any way to get this hack working? Must I go and create some ports for the hack? Must I turn off my antivirus if I want to use it? Must I shut down firewall to get it working? Please help!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by odil12345 View Post
    Alright, first off I want to thank you master131 for this great hack. Second, I saw the first post as if I get a "Waiting for better host" title then my internet connection is slow. But it's not slow! It's 15 MB! So, is there any way to get this hack working? Must I go and create some ports for the hack? Must I turn off my antivirus if I want to use it? Must I shut down firewall to get it working? Please help!
    have you used hacks before on your current computer for anygame? and whats your nat type?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    my nat type is open, and yes, I used some hacks before this on my computer. I used MW2 wallhack (I got banned from there) and I used mw3 .net external esp hack. Also, I used a name tag hack for Call of Duty 4. And some money hacks for Empire Total War. And that's all...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234