Thanks

Arrow Is this possible? How to make a script run when something happens in Cheat Engine?

I was wondering if it's possible to get a script to run when you character sits down, like right after he sits, so I can spawn all of my items when he sits down without having them all just spawn when I open my inventory.

Is this at all possible? If so, does anyone know what value I should search for?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by LulzCode View Post
    I was wondering if it's possible to get a script to run when you character sits down, like right after he sits, so I can spawn all of my items when he sits down without having them all just spawn when I open my inventory.

Is this at all possible? If so, does anyone know what value I should search for?
    Probably but I dont know what strings to search for, I am also interested in this, it mite be possible to setup different scripts for different actions such as (salute,surrender,sitdown) making it possible to switch between pre-scripted classes or restock ammo by just pressing one of these actions.
    Last edited by bowen2k12; 08-18-2012 at 01:34 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bowen2k12 View Post
    Probably but I dont know what strings to search for, I am also interested in this, it mite be possible to setup different scripts for different actions such as (salute,surrender,sitdown) making it possible to switch between pre-scripted classes or restock ammo by just pressing one of these actions.
    Well I think the best way to try this out on your own would be to read the process memory or have a way to where you can see all those strings that you would search for in CE. But I am not experienced in this really. Another thing would be some googling figuring out what the strings do. My home server admin knew of the problem related to the new inject "addWeapon "";" method and said you can easily manipulate a lot of other sections like this but he didn't go into detail.

On top of it all, (I have no idea if this is true) but I think that since scripts are executed by (object) execVM "script.sqf"; and more times then none the object is player (which is a client side call to define from your machine I THINK) it would always be executed client side and when scripts are ran client side they are always checked by the server. Then even if you could get something in CE, it would still ban you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    That would be amazingly awesome right now....
    [IMG]https://images.akamai.steamuserconten*****m/ugc/392168636454389155/A891D9AED8575CD7FE83756E09EED047FB0CC090/[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by a1b2c3d4e511 View Post
    Well I think the best way to try this out on your own would be to read the process memory or have a way to where you can see all those strings that you would search for in CE. But I am not experienced in this really. Another thing would be some googling figuring out what the strings do. My home server admin knew of the problem related to the new inject "addWeapon "";" method and said you can easily manipulate a lot of other sections like this but he didn't go into detail.

On top of it all, (I have no idea if this is true) but I think that since scripts are executed by (object) execVM "script.sqf"; and more times then none the object is player (which is a client side call to define from your machine I THINK) it would always be executed client side and when scripts are ran client side they are always checked by the server. Then even if you could get something in CE, it would still ban you.
    I am not really experienced in this either, you seem to have alot more knowledge about this than I do, but Im sure if we can spawn items using the server control menu and now by opening our gear and not be banned from the server using other actions should be ok aswell... altho im not sure, Im hoping someone with more knowledge can take this further.
    Last edited by bowen2k12; 08-18-2012 at 10:53 AM.

Thanks
    I am not really experienced in this either, you seem to have alot more knowledge about this than I do, but Im sure if we can spawn items using the server control menu and now by opening our gear and not be banned from the server using other actions should be ok aswell... altho im not sure, Im hoping someone with more knowledge can take this further.
    Well like I said, I'm not experienced in this because from just opening CE I realized it is a memory reader/editor. BUT I did learn from some googling that a program called OllyDbg is a memory process reader and that you should be able to create a map without getting in any trouble whatsoever because it is stored in some addresses in your ram.

Thanks
    That would be epic if there was, i would have my dude salute and then a bunch off explosions go off :P

Thanks
    Okay so there is ALOT of source code to go through, but there is also a lot of help out there in how to make your own bypass, readprocessmemory, etc.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to a1b2c3d4e511 For This Useful Post:

lockdown6435 (08-18-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by a1b2c3d4e511 View Post
    Okay so there is ALOT of source code to go through, but there is also a lot of help out there in how to make your own bypass, readprocessmemory, etc.
    Im pretty new to this, I will check out that program thou , thanks