Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Bump2short

Thanks
    Added you on both skype and msn, if your interested in a deal right now

Hey dude, i think someting happened with the slype... could you please re add me or just send the details to howellscottj@gmail.com
    Last edited by Drake; 08-31-2012 at 07:49 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scottman88 View Post
    Hey dude, i think someting happened with the slype... could you please re add me or just send the details to howellscottj@gmail.com
    Soz my net died X_X in the bad moment also...

E-mailed you

Thanks
    BizzaroTrain,
    Although you can con me out of $30, doesn't mean that you should be allowed to do it to other people. i mean i really don't think what you did was very nice and you know what, I dont care about the $30. Its just $30 but to someone who might not be so fortunate $30 might be an allowance or money someone has saved to purchase an account. I will say nice touch letting me log into the legit account before you denied me access. You know full well the account that was sent to me email was a banned trainee account. But like i said i don't expect you to give me to real account and i am really not interested in it because i don't want to associate myself or my game play to a person who is capable or being as two faced as you were. As you said, you yourself where scammed 3 times with CA account transfers (if that is in fact true), if it is that doesn't really give you the right to take you frustrations out on others.
    Don't you think that the 3 hours it took for the trade could of been invested into something worth more than $30? if you either got a job or a better paying one i doubt you would be spending your time with such trial pursuits.

I guess the short of what i am trying to say here is please do not trade with bizzarotrain in any game, as i know he trades in many games for accounts/ingame credits. He will be nothing but nice and when the time comes that you have transferred money or goods to him, he will just sign off and give you nothing but hassle. Save your money and buy MW3 a game that i now will be playing as i have no patients for a game that is inhibited by people like him.

If you had any sense of self respect BizzaroTrain, you would send me the details to your account, so i could delete it permanently and at least know you were not able to play on it any more.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scottman88 View Post
    BizzaroTrain,
    Although you can con me out of $30, doesn't mean that you should be allowed to do it to other people. i mean i really don't think what you did was very nice and you know what, I dont care about the $30. Its just $30 but to someone who might not be so fortunate $30 might be an allowance or money someone has saved to purchase an account. I will say nice touch letting me log into the legit account before you denied me access. You know full well the account that was sent to me email was a banned trainee account. But like i said i don't expect you to give me to real account and i am really not interested in it because i don't want to associate myself or my game play to a person who is capable or being as two faced as you were. As you said, you yourself where scammed 3 times with CA account transfers (if that is in fact true), if it is that doesn't really give you the right to take you frustrations out on others.
    Don't you think that the 3 hours it took for the trade could of been invested into something worth more than $30? if you either got a job or a better paying one i doubt you would be spending your time with such trial pursuits.

I guess the short of what i am trying to say here is please do not trade with bizzarotrain in any game, as i know he trades in many games for accounts/ingame credits. He will be nothing but nice and when the time comes that you have transferred money or goods to him, he will just sign off and give you nothing but hassle. Save your money and buy MW3 a game that i now will be playing as i have no patients for a game that is inhibited by people like him.

If you had any sense of self respect BizzaroTrain, you would send me the details to your account, so i could delete it permanently and at least know you were not able to play on it any more.
    Please post in scammers grave .

/Closed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12