Thanks

Exclamation New Black Market Supply Case!!

Link--> Combat Arms - Online FPS Action

Supply Crates are used by military personnel to transport weapons and gear for operations across the globe. They can contain any number of items – weapons, body armor, support equipment, etc. Now, sometimes they fall off of military transports or are misdirected into private store houses and wind up in the Black Market. Though you never know what’s in them, there’s always a chance it’s something precious.

Click on the specific crate you want, confirm your choice, and the crate will automatically be opened, showing you the item you’ve acquired. If you receive an item from a Supply Crate that you already have, additional time will be added to your current usage duration, rather than you receiving a separate duplicate weapon.

The Supply Crate MYST1-N will contain one of the following rare items (the rare items are accompanied with descriptions and images):

L96A1 Super- Magnum - A heavier variant of the fearsome L96A1 chambered for an even more powerful Magnum round.

SCAR-H - A heavier variant of the SCAR-L, the SCAR-H has been chambered for the more powerful 7.62mm round, making it a hard hitter for combat at all ranges.

G36C - A compact variant of the G36E popular among counter-terrorist forces. With a versatile top rail for sight mountings and a shorter barrel than the G36KE, this rifle is highly portable and extremely effective for CQC.

Anaconda Silver 8-inch - An Anaconda Silver with an extended 8-inch barrel. The heavier barrel reduces recoil and increases bullet velocity.

MP5 RAS Centurion - A custom version of the MP5 RAS, re-enforced with stainless steel parts for better durability.

G36KE - A variant of the G36E, this assault rifle is shorter and more portable, yet still equipped with the G36E's integrated telescopic sight.

M590 CQB_SE - A variant of the M590 CQB made with corrosion-resistant steel parts for higher durability and enhanced reliability.

AK-103 - A modernized variant of the venerable AK-47. The under-barrel foregrip helps the user control the rifle’s heavy recoil, allowing for steadier aim when firing on full automatic.

M4A1 CQBR – A Special Forces variant of the M4A1. This gun is lighter than the standard M4 and features an even shorter barrel, allowing for a quicker draw.

L96A1 Ghillie - A camouflaged version of the L96A1. Made for maximum concealment for its shooter, this model features an integrated silencer.

USP Tactical - A highly customized version of the USP for Special Forces operators. Features an integrated silencer and custom-molded handgrip.

M590 CQB – An M590 specialized for close quarters battle. Its fixed stock and shorter barrel reduces the shotgun’s heft recoil and allows for a faster draw.

K3 SPW - An improved version of the K3 machine gun. Its lighter body allows for increased portability and a faster ready speed.

SR-25 Sandfire - A variant of the SR25 made for desert warfare. Its advanced firing mechanism not only keeps it clear of sand to prevent misfires, but also allows for a higher rate of fire.

SPAS-12 Stock - A SPAS-12 with a non-folding shoulder stock, which reduces recoil and allows for more stable fire.

MP5 RAS - An MP5 with an RAS (Rail Attachment System) mounted. This version features a foregrip which allows for steadier aim and reduced recoil when firing.

Or one of these standard items:

SCAR-L
    SCAR-L Trispear
    G36E
    G36E Valkyrie
    AK-47 Gold-plated
    L96A1 Arctic Wolf
    Desert Eagle SE
    M416 CQB
    P90TR
    UMP
    M4A1
    FAMAS
    P90
    M4A1 Desert Warrior

One Time1,500 NX

None
    Last edited by godzilla587; 03-27-2009 at 02:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i bought this crate, but i'm not going to use until my M416 CQB runs out of time, it still has 17 days.
    [IMG]https://i622.photobucke*****m/albums/tt305/megatrron/funny%201/bert-costume.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    cool. i want the new SE one. that looks awesome!

Thanks
    someone please explain why the l9 would need MORE power and be heavier?

Thanks
    I bought a GP supply case today and got a G36e for 30 days. Then before the patch I bought some other case and got a MP5A4 for 7 days. Lastly I bought a pistol supply case and got the weakest pistol, that isn't default, for 1-day. Yup so it really is random...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Hmm, I think it's NX time, I want that CQBR! I love the CQB, so it should be more of an improvement than anything.

I haven't been on here in 4 years...

Thanks
    lol i bought one of the nx supply crates and got a G36C for 1 day, its really crappy (in my opinion) even the G36E is better.