Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 67
  1. #16
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,938
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,545
    Quote Originally Posted by ScopeDown View Post
    So do we have to redo everything everytime we launch Vindi?

    Also even this is bannable right? Just like the other console things?
    You have to redo it everytime you change the map and if you're not doing it so obviously that it looks like hacking, you won't get banned. Just like the console itself won't get you banned.

  2. #17
    ScopeDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


    You have to redo it everytime you change the map and if you're not doing it so obviously that it looks like hacking, you won't get banned. Just like the console itself won't get you banned.
    You have to type it all out? Or is there a way to copy & paste?
    Also I meant like if we were to use the console with these commands, is it bannable (or I mean catchable)?

  3. #18
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,938
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,545
    Quote Originally Posted by ScopeDown View Post
    You have to type it all out? Or is there a way to copy & paste?
    Also I meant like if we were to use the console with these commands, is it bannable (or I mean catchable)?
    Right click the console window to c/p. And I answered the second question above.

  4. #19
    Olath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minnesota ^-^
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


    As soon as I'm back you get a new one
    I see you... now wheres my hackies :c

    Ps... im patient... next year would be soon enough for me... i dont play as much anymore :P

  5. #20
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,938
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Olath View Post
    I see you... now wheres my hackies :c

    Ps... im patient... next year would be soon enough for me... i dont play as much anymore :P
    Two more days 'til I'm back home

  6. #21
    markus203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


    It is visible to others while you're on a boat or in a dungeon.
    oh man so i spent my money in inner and hair for nothing, damn!

    btw, with this can we use everlasting and have all the stats? or it's only for the looks?
    Last edited by markus203; 09-03-2012 at 11:07 AM.

  7. #22
    b0nzai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Sorry for the noob question but how does the command work?
    for example would cc_change_costume 1 21 = Fiona 21 Robe Inner Armor ?
    Any clarification would be hot

  8. #23
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,938
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,545
    Quote Originally Posted by markus203 View Post
    oh man so i spent my money in inner and hair for nothing, damn!

    btw, with this can we use everlasting and have all the stats? or it's only for the looks?
    Only looks.


    ---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by b0nzai View Post
    Sorry for the noob question but how does the command work?
    for example would cc_change_costume 1 21 = Fiona 21 Robe Inner Armor ?
    Any clarification would be hot
    I think the first post explains it quite good

  9. #24
    whydouneed1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by b0nzai View Post
    Sorry for the noob question but how does the command work?
    for example would cc_change_costume 1 21 = Fiona 21 Robe Inner Armor ?
    Any clarification would be hot
    Haven't used it myself but from what I can gather, yes, cc_change_costume 1 21 would give you Fiona's Robe Inner Armor
    cc_change_costume part value
    1 is inner armor, 21 is the Robe Inner Armor

  10. #25
    b0nzai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I think the first post explains it quite good
    You're right.. after looking over it again, I was truely noobin' it..


    Quote Originally Posted by whydouneed1 View Post
    Haven't used it myself but from what I can gather, yes, cc_change_costume 1 21 would give you Fiona's Robe Inner Armor
    cc_change_costume part value
    1 is inner armor, 21 is the Robe Inner Armor

  11. #26
    DarkKronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Can u use this with ur latest console @Nico?
    Last edited by DarkKronos; 09-05-2012 at 08:30 AM.

  12. #27
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,938
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,545
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKronos View Post
    Can u use this with ur latest console @Nico?
    No, cause it's detected. If it wasn't, you'd have to bind the commands.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

    DarkKronos (09-05-2012)

  14. #28
    Olath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minnesota ^-^
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


    Two more days 'til I'm back home
    ~points at the post date~ It sayses two daisies.... so NOW chur back and can makes me new toysies

  15. #29
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,938
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Olath View Post
    ~points at the post date~ It sayses two daisies.... so NOW chur back and can makes me new toysies
    Sometimes I wish I could just kill certain persons

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

    DarkHaku1 (09-05-2012),Washburn81 (09-05-2012)

  17. #30
    Washburn81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


    Sometimes I wish I could just kill certain persons
    Where is my facebook like button?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] How to change your Costume, Face, Body
    By Kazue in forum Vindictus Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 01-22-2013, 09:02 PM
  2. [Outdated] How to Change costume, face, body
    By wsturm in forum Vindictus Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 01:04 AM
  3. [Tutorial] How to change your MAC Address! *With Pics!*
    By FatEmoLLaMa in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 09:20 AM
  4. How To Change your Static IP!!!!
    By condor01 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 10:43 PM
  5. How To Change Your Main Theme Song
    By gino666 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 10:58 PM