Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Now this went too fucking far.

First, if this is not the right section, then please move it to the correct section.

Okay, lately, I've been going through a lot of stress because of my sister and my parents. Aside from me, my mom is at the top of insanity, and my dad just completely doesn't care about my sister now. So what did my sister do wrong that made the family branch wither and fall off?

It all started after about 1-2 weeks after we arrived at United States. She's in Grade 11 by the way. Going to 12. I'm at Gr. 9, going to 10.

She was a happy sister, and she was fun to be around. I was glad to have a nice sister like this. Until lately, her behaviors, completely turned.

We found out she made friends with a bunch of gangsters and sorts. Like people who do drugs like cocaine and shit. She met friends like that, and a LOT of them. So she goes out to meet with her friends every single day. We have not eating dinner with her ONCE, because she goes out at like morning, then comes back at late at night.

But that's not the point.
    Wanna know why my parents are so exhausted?

My sister started smoking, and I knew that before. After she was caught the second time, I really thought she did stop completely. I was wrong.
    My mom just told me she smokes secretly everyday, and she pipe smokes. Much dangerous form. And I think she does weed too, because typically people who smoke a lot does weed.

I was really pissed off at this point. Before when I caught her smoking, we got into a huge argument, involving me punching her in the face. Yes, my friend. You heard it.

So can anyone kind of provide me ideas to stop the suffering, and what I can do to my family and my sister so we can make the family work out again? Thanks for reading.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Well, don't kick her out. At least let her finish her high school education first.

Boh1, try being supportive etc... Understand that she probably sees things a lot differently.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    What country did you come from?

Rehab might sound like a good idea. If you can somehow get her in there.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Well, don't kick her out. At least let her finish her high school education first.

Boh1, try being supportive etc... Understand that she probably sees things a lot differently.
    We tried. This continued for the whole summer + school days.
    My parents did everything they can, and tried to understand her as best as they could. But none worked. She doesn't know what she's doing wrong.
    We never kicked her out. And I don't even think she can make it through high school like this. Even her future is getting closed.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    What country did you come from?

Rehab might sound like a good idea. If you can somehow get her in there.
    Canadian+Korean+American. We're asain.

Rehab probably won't work. You have to come into our household and see what she's doing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractured View Post

We tried. This continued for the whole summer + school days.
    My parents did everything they can, and tried to understand her as best as they could. But none worked. She doesn't know what she's doing wrong.
    We never kicked her out. And I don't even think she can make it through high school like this. Even her future is getting closed.
    Did you try maybe a family psychiatrist\counselor? It might be expensive because you live in the states though ...

All I'm saying is don't punish her because no matter how much you do it, it won't turn things around and it will just put a wedge between her and her family and make it more difficult to recover.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 08-18-2012 at 09:26 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Finish highschool. leave her be
    Still love you Giggletron

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Try to discover whats in her mind .

MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Did you try maybe a family psychiatrist\counselor? It might be expensive because you live in the states though ...

All I'm saying is don't punish her because no matter how much you do it, it won't turn things around and it will just put a wedge between her and her family and make it more difficult to recover.
    I'll talk to my mom about family psychiatrist/counselor. That would be the only way to recover her.

But if we just let her go, then she's going to do much more dangerous things. I don't want her to turn into a freakin gangster smoking meth.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Your parents are exhausted because of they care about there daughter and they want the best for her.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Lace her weed/pipes with arsenic.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractured View Post
    involving me punching her in the face
    Kudos to you man, you did exactly what I was going to submit.

Bitch don't listen? Beat her ass. It will hurt less now for you vs when she ends up dead.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Gragodine (08-19-2012),[MPGH]KING (08-21-2012),Logical. (08-21-2012),scotbud123 (08-19-2012),ZeroTroubles (08-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

Kudos to you man, you did exactly what I was going to submit.

Bitch don't listen? Beat her ass. It will hurt less now for you vs when she ends up dead.
    Lol I wish.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by .REZJr View Post
    Your parents are exhausted because of they care about there daughter and they want the best for her.
    No shit bro..

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoss View Post
    Try to discover whats in her mind .
    We already discovered what's in her mind.
    And we don't fucking like it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    gotta get her to stop
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    Was about to say intervention when reading it half way through but I doubt it would work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    i've recently started smoking weed and i gotta say.. it does not change the behaviour of a person.. unless u do it excessively. i still get all A's and B's. im still the same person i was before. but if she does other hard drugs then yes... she would probably change! what i would think u can do is... find her new friends... or a new hobby; sports, musical instrument, etc. BUT like someone else said the psychiatrist sounds like a good idea
    i'm sorry to hear about all of this, i'm also going through some rough times. wish u the best

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast