Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    so i did what u said but i found NPPTNT2 and i deleted it.. and im gonna open cheat engine now

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

CRASHED DOESNT WORK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post

Still getting the same error, the error only happens when I open 64 bit programs
    you using 32 bit windaws?
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by majdk View Post
    so i did what u said but i found NPPTNT2 and i deleted it.. and im gonna open cheat engine now

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

CRASHED DOESNT WORK
    Could you be a little more specific as to when it crashed/what you did when it crashed? When you targeted AvA with CE? Or when you deleted the NP service? Did you try editing it to disable, instead of just simply deleting it?

Also, on my computer I removed all privileges for NPTNT and the service above it(says gameguard in description) So that service never even started when launching AvA. Though I wouldn't suggest trying this unless you're fairly comfortable with occasional gameguard errors, and you know how to give privileges back to yourself after you've removed them(took me awhile to figure this out :P)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by r7o2d6 View Post
    Could you be a little more specific as to when it crashed/what you did when it crashed? When you targeted AvA with CE? Or when you deleted the NP service? Did you try editing it to disable, instead of just simply deleting it?

Also, on my computer I removed all privileges for NPTNT and the service above it(says gameguard in description) So that service never even started when launching AvA. Though I wouldn't suggest trying this unless you're fairly comfortable with occasional gameguard errors, and you know how to give privileges back to yourself after you've removed them(took me awhile to figure this out :P)
    im sorry about my thread, can you atleast help me? every 2-5 mins i crash and i dont even stop it or delete it..

im gonna restore..
    ok thank you for this, i added dual barbatos 60 days-all freedom nades-amd655 thanks bro
    im really sorry about my thread im gonna request a request close
    after restore i get failed to connect to server, im gonna try it again -.-"
    Last edited by majdk; 08-20-2012 at 06:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I played for awhile without crashing by deleting those two services. I would just redownload but that's not an option for me, as my net is too slow(moved from house where I had fast net) I'd suggest uninstalling tonight, and re installing/DL while you sleep.

Anyways, if I figure out something better then deleting those two services after starting AvA I'll let you know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I tried, but I can't find NPPTNT, I only find npggsvc...

Thanks
    can someone make a video tortorial on how to bypass with 32bit?

Thanks
    Try process xp(google); work the same way.. Just trying to help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Numma, NPPTNT is created by npggsvc once you launch AvA. But, if you mess with it at all, you'll need to re-install AvA.
    @majdk I found that I acutally still had my AvA installer from when aeria took over. Uninstalled old, re-installed from the Aeria installer, updated, problem solved. This is what I suggest you do.

BUT 32bit cheat engine, still cannot target AvA in the process window. SO, this is pretty much useless. But hey, at least I had fun and made some new enemies x:P
    Last edited by r7o2d6; 08-21-2012 at 04:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by r7o2d6 View Post
    Numma, NPPTNT is created by npggsvc once you launch AvA. But, if you mess with it at all, you'll need to re-install AvA.
    @majdk I found that I acutally still had my AvA installer from when aeria took over. Uninstalled old, re-installed from the Aeria installer, updated, problem solved. This is what I suggest you do.

BUT 32bit cheat engine, still cannot target AvA in the process window. SO, this is pretty much useless. But hey, at least I had fun and made some new enemies x:P
    yeh it worked for me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12