Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Looking for a hacker/scripter tonight to spawn some stuff$$

like the title says ill pay to have stuff spawned in....just add me on skype:limitidedition

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You dont need to pay anyone, if you want something spawned go here, https://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...-commands.html

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Navarone For This Useful Post:

lockdown6435 (08-22-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Navarone View Post
    You dont need to pay anyone, if you want something spawned go here, https://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...-commands.html
    If you want a ban use this method indeed
    If you need to get in touch with me fast, add me on STEAM.

Succesful Trades:7/7

[IMG]https://post.barkbo*****m/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/tumblr_mhdh3aaPE51r2afs6o1_500.gif[/IMG]

My current Releases/Guides:
    RapidFire script
    DayZ Custom Skins guide

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sindreh93 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sindreh93 View Post
    Incorrect. Go to page 25, and see why it was flagged as detected.

I love how people dont actually read through the thread. People are getting banned because they are using that method to load blacklisted scripts, not because they are spawning legal weapons, and such.

Script execution, vehicle spawning, and illegal weapon and crate spawning will get you banned with that method yes. Abiding some simple rules wont get you banned.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Navarone For This Useful Post:

nathannjh (08-22-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Spawning in weapons and gear that the server is supposed to spawn in anyway won't get you banned. Jeez, people need to learn how to use the damn method correctly. Its not detected. It's safe to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, ******.

Banned for being a ******.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Navarone View Post
    Incorrect. Go to page 25, and see why it was flagged as detected.

I love how people dont actually read through the thread. People are getting banned because they are using that method to load blacklisted scripts, not because they are spawning legal weapons, and such.

Script execution, vehicle spawning, and illegal weapon and crate spawning will get you banned with that method yes. Abiding some simple rules wont get you banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by n1kko View Post
    Spawning in weapons and gear that the server is supposed to spawn in anyway won't get you banned. Jeez, people need to learn how to use the damn method correctly. Its not detected. It's safe to use.
    And you guys think I care about your opinions because of what? Do not bother trying to teach me stuff.
    Also, ignorance and sarcasm never goes well together. Think about that the next time you try to be witty.

FYI: I've been "hacking" this game for 5 weeks now, the only ban i've received is from butthurt admins.
    Last edited by Sindreh93; 08-22-2012 at 10:22 AM.
    If you need to get in touch with me fast, add me on STEAM.

Succesful Trades:7/7

[IMG]https://post.barkbo*****m/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/tumblr_mhdh3aaPE51r2afs6o1_500.gif[/IMG]

My current Releases/Guides:
    RapidFire script
    DayZ Custom Skins guide

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sindreh93 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    And you guys think I care about your opinions because of what? Do not bother trying to teach me stuff.
    Also, ignorance and sarcasm never goes well together. Think about that the next time you try to be witty.

FYI: I've been "hacking" this game for 5 weeks now, the only ban i've received is from butthurt admins.
    Then don't give out false information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, ******.

Banned for being a ******.

Thanks
    Are you able to spawn me some stuff? I had alot of great weapons and such, but Cherno got nuked while I was in it, so both me and my items got blown up by flying helicopters.. Add me on skype if are able to.. Nr1x33n
    Thanks.

Thanks
    Then don't give out false information.
    Hey, do you know any server dat doesnt have script restriction since BE 1.169,if yes can you tell me the server ? thx !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Yup i still haven't been banned for it as well. I also switched to the other method where you dont need to use SHIFT + P. Then, what i do is use the "Load up two games of arma with dayz at the same time" that way if i die on the account im actually playing on i just close out of the game i just died then go back into the other game then disconnect. As if nothing happened at all. Also i have never spawned in anything illegal, and the only time i ever spawn anything in now is when i find a vehicle i spawn all the parts needed to repair it on any server i want since i dont need shift + p.

Spawned tons of stuff, making it look all legit and i played the game legit. Except i just can spawn in whatever item i want or need, and after getting killed 29+ times by hackers and wasting over 100+ hours of my time because of them, im actually enjoying the game now. Hacking this game in any other way other than spawning items, such as teleporting and killing entire servers just ruins the game for other people.
    Last edited by ThatOneGuyYouHate; 08-23-2012 at 03:00 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneGuyYouHate View Post
    Yup i still haven't been banned for it as well. I also switched to the other method where you dont need to use SHIFT + P. Then, what i do is use the "Load up two games of arma with dayz at the same time" that way if i die on the account im actually playing on i just close out of the game i just died then go back into the other game then disconnect. As if nothing happened at all. Also i have never spawned in anything illegal, and the only time i ever spawn anything in now is when i find a vehicle i spawn all the parts needed to repair it on any server i want since i dont need shift + p.

Spawned tons of stuff, making it look all legit and i played the game legit. Except i just can spawn in whatever item i want or need, and after getting killed 29+ times by hackers and wasting over 100+ hours of my time because of them, im actually enjoying the game now. Hacking this game in any other way other than spawning items, such as teleporting and killing entire servers just ruins the game for other people.
    How do you spawn stuff without clicking Shift+P? thx
    Last edited by zInfinityy; 08-23-2012 at 03:56 PM. Reason: sentence error

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by zInfinityy View Post
    How do you spawn stuff without clicking Shift+P? thx
    Sorry i only help people with a brain and whom is not lazy enough to look or search at all.