Thread: Golden Question

Thanks

Golden Question

Is there seriously no tutorial on how to use a base? I remember there being some years ago, it just seems logical. Anybody can learn how to code c++, but it doesn't mean they'll instantly know how to hack CA ya know? Link?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by brttwrd2 View Post
    Is there seriously no tutorial on how to use a base? I remember there being some years ago, it just seems logical. Anybody can learn how to code c++, but it doesn't mean they'll instantly know how to hack CA ya know? Link?
    I know you won't jump right into hacking without knowing a word of hacking thats why there are bases to learn from. If you know C++ you should be able to understand what the hell is going on in the base. It wasn't hard for me either. I had Java background and I could easily grasp C++ syntax's, methods, classes etc. Just learn C++ and see for yourself
    Last edited by Password77; 08-22-2012 at 11:10 AM.
    Doing more Java and Python
    Need help with your hack? Ask me, I will try to help you with all my might .

Thanks
    Alright, i mean, i learned c++ 4 years ago, but havent touched it since Just wanted the quickest refresher possible

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quickest refresher is opening the damn IDE and starting to make programs. Try to involve classes, methods. Make it as efficient as possible. Review File I/O, sorting, arrays and all that which is very useful
    FileIO - To make logs
    Sorting - Meh Sorting in general is needed in programming but hacking doesn't really involve that much of sorting
    Arrays - You need to perfect arrays and need to be comfortable with them
    thats all for now that you need to review.
    Quote Originally Posted by brttwrd2 View Post
    Alright, i mean, i learned c++ 4 years ago, but havent touched it since Just wanted the quickest refresher possible
    Doing more Java and Python
    Need help with your hack? Ask me, I will try to help you with all my might .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Password77 For This Useful Post:

brttwrd2 (08-22-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Honestly I don't understand people that say they have learnt a programming language years ago but have forgotten, Is that actually possible? I mean first of no one actually fully learns, there is always something new to learn or better methods to learn, Second of all learning a programming language if spent enough time learning the basics is like riding a bike, you never really forget.. Im sure if you "learnt" C++ 4 years ago it shouldn't be too hard for you to pickup again, I guess it depends on how long you where "learning" for before you stopped coding. For me its been 6 years and I am still learning, Only about 1 year of that was playing with CA hacks off and on.
    DJector.Lite
    Get the advantages of new injection technology, with 1 click easy to use injector, work for all platforms x86/x64

Download

D-Jector
    Get the most advanced and full featured injector around, works for any game and any platform x86/x64, nothing comes even close.
    Download

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Departure For This Useful Post:

ac1d_buRn (08-25-2012)