Thread: Hack For WRPSP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

Hack For WRPSP

Hello everyone , i'm looking for a Hack for WRPSP ( Warrock Private Server Poland ) Every Kind of Hack would be Great ! Even a little Esp/chams/recoil nothing more ! thanks very much ( if u don't know what WRPSP is , well it's a private server where u start with 1.000.000 dinars and 10000 WRPSP points And u lvl up pretty fast )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Private serves are diffrent, they use diffrent adresses also.
    So only the people who have that server can make hacks for it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    i can't link outside urls , btw its a polish server for WarRock where u can play for free and get all the weapons/items u want without paying any money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Agnew View Post
    Private serves are diffrent, they use diffrent adresses also.
    So only the people who have that server can make hacks for it.
    Actually no because i once made a hack for that private server all they i've done its to find what warrock version was there exe and the find the addys of that date and then all you have to do its to make the hack also you don't need any bypass because they dont have any anticheat system
    It always starts with one thing...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    A PS for WR first time hearing about this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Shinoda View Post
    Actually no because i once made a hack for that private server all they i've done its to find what warrock version was there exe and the find the addys of that date and then all you have to do its to make the hack also you don't need any bypass because they dont have any anticheat system
    That actually depends, if they change something in the client then the addies (or most of them) will be changed because you re-compiled a new code, so you get diffrent addies.
    But it may work, but i suggest strongly that you just search for them in that file, since the most of them are not even packed.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AeroMan For This Useful Post:

Mike Shinoda (08-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Agnew View Post
    That actually depends, if they change something in the client then the addies (or most of them) will be changed because you re-compiled a new code, so you get diffrent addies.
    But it may work, but i suggest strongly that you just search for them in that file, since the most of them are not even packed.
    Afaik pretty much every PS for WR uses some for of the original client, so making hacks should be identical, except that you don't have to worry about the anti-cheat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by mark150 View Post
    Hello everyone , i'm looking for a Hack for WRPSP ( Warrock Private Server Poland ) Every Kind of Hack would be Great ! Even a little Esp/chams/recoil nothing more ! thanks very much ( if u don't know what WRPSP is , well it's a private server where u start with 1.000.000 dinars and 10000 WRPSP points And u lvl up pretty fast )
    I actually looked it up and it's a virus..Wow I got 3 viruses out of nowhere..
    I Like to Game a lot. Mostly Computer and Playstation Games. Don't Take me for the wrong person. Please DONATE to MPGH today! MPGH needs support and your support counts!

Simply Go to Liz's Post on the Index where it says "Get ready to summer with MPGH!" Go to the bottom and Press the Paypal button and donate $25 USD or more and become a MPGH Donator for life!

Please Include your MPGH Username with your Donation. Thank you for your kind support and time to donate!

Also I would like to try to make some hacks. Anyone want to teach me? I would really like to learn.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    if u try to type in google wrpsp eu it shows up the right site ( polish ) ....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by mark150 View Post
    if u try to type in google wrpsp eu it shows up the right site ( polish ) ....
    Oh, Awesome, Are you sure it's Virus-Free?
    I Like to Game a lot. Mostly Computer and Playstation Games. Don't Take me for the wrong person. Please DONATE to MPGH today! MPGH needs support and your support counts!

Simply Go to Liz's Post on the Index where it says "Get ready to summer with MPGH!" Go to the bottom and Press the Paypal button and donate $25 USD or more and become a MPGH Donator for life!

Please Include your MPGH Username with your Donation. Thank you for your kind support and time to donate!

Also I would like to try to make some hacks. Anyone want to teach me? I would really like to learn.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    sure ! i got it and i've been playing it for 2 days totally virus free.
    THat's why i'm looking for a Hack for it xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Anyone here willing to create a simple D3D esp ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Hey man I downloaded everything and extracted everything, when I use Updater.exe I get an game error message saying it stopped working, can you show me tutorial ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Lol, I'm such a dumbass, Thanks for your help man!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    np mate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast