Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by -InSaNe- View Post
    You're playing what? I've found out that the Name Stealer doesn't work on S&D. no idea why
    To me the problem is arising with every single server like: AWOG, isniper,makemewet, (some spanish servers) everywere.
    It's simply just not working.
    I also tried to use it from BARRACKS as I did with "Name Hider" but it seems like not
    working with any conditions.
    Kindly fix the hack like "Name Hider" which u did in ur previous version.
    Thanks for everythnig else mate

Threadstarter
          ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by max620 View Post
    To me the problem is arising with every single server like: AWOG, isniper,makemewet, (some spanish servers) everywere.
    It's simply just not working.
    I also tried to use it from BARRACKS as I did with "Name Hider" but it seems like not
    working with any conditions.
    Kindly fix the hack like "Name Hider" which u did in ur previous version.
    Thanks for everythnig else mate
    1- The Aimbot HAS to be activated for the Name Stealer to work.
    2- It changes you name right before(sometimes after) you kill someone. The Killfeed should look like this then.

The enemies gets really confused

CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MarkHC For This Useful Post:

halfbloodboy (03-26-2014),Tarinder (08-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    1- The Aimbot HAS to be activated for the Name Stealer to work.
    2- It changes you name right before(sometimes after) you kill someone. The Killfeed should look like this then.

The enemies gets really confused
    LOL REALLY HA HA !!! and I thought it works like name hider (stupid).

You r a cutie pie I'll definitely try it out, Take care mate

Threadstarter
          ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    LOL REALLY HA HA !!! and I thought it works like name hider (stupid).

You r a cutie pie I'll definitely try it out, Take care mate
    hehe And if the server where u are playing uses the name to kick/ban users.. U can't be banned, the player from who you copied the named is kicked instead of you When I was playing last night 3 guys were banned before the ADM found a way to ban me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Insane this release of yours is awesome. I have been using end match function too much.
    But i have problem with no recoil. Even after i turn off the NO recoil function it still have its effect on my guns. I dont know what is wrong i used both of your releases. And i encountered this problem. And what Auto wall and Name stealer do? Can you please explain. I tried name stealer but my name didn't change or stole someone's name in the game.
    And btw i use CP3 mw3 dll injector.

Threadstarter
          ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarinder View Post
    @Insane this release of yours is awesome. I have been using end match function too much.
    But i have problem with no recoil. Even after i turn off the NO recoil function it still have its effect on my guns. I dont know what is wrong i used both of your releases. And i encountered this problem. And what Auto wall and Name stealer do? Can you please explain. I tried name stealer but my name didn't change or stole someone's name in the game.
    And btw i use CP3 mw3 dll injector.
    Name Stealer - Read the posts above yours.
    Auto Wall - Checks if the bullets of you gun have enough penetration to kill someone even if he's behind a wall (Not visible).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MarkHC For This Useful Post:

Tarinder (08-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You are the best!

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

vei vc é o caraaa, me add no skype xteammatebrazil

Thanks
    does this work for 4D1 ? i know this is for TeknoGods but still, just asking. And if no, is there some version of this hack or something similar to this hook ?

Threadstarter
          ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojojojo666 View Post
    does this work for 4D1 ? i know this is for TeknoGods but still, just asking. And if no, is there some version of this hack or something similar to this hook ?
    It is the same game version.. but no, it doesn't work.. don't ask me why And, as far as I'm aware, there's no hack like this for IW5M. I got banned on 4 accounts trying to make one :P
    Last edited by MarkHC; 08-23-2012 at 04:52 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    awesome release, i it..name stealer is a bit random (sometimes works, sometimes doesn't) but it doesn't matter! everything else works so well thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

hehe And if the server where u are playing uses the name to kick/ban users.. U can't be banned, the player from who you copied the named is kicked instead of you When I was playing last night 3 guys were banned before the ADM found a way to ban me
    "Name Stealer" is awesome,LOL u know same thing happend to me last night2. 1 guy

got kiked bcoz of me he he, later I wached it from vault.
    And the most freaking Part and even hilarious is when I joined another server and

played for few seconds opponent team mates started blaming each other like: u r a camper, reply: no I'm not
    LOL, I was like Blaaaaaa.............

Thank you for this amazing Hack mate, One more thing I missing ur "Nime Hider" Hack

very much , plz add it with this hack in ur next update.
    Thank you very very much

Thanks
    #1. Great work -InSaNe-, thank you very much, I really appreciate your work and you are beginning to inspire me to actually finish reading my C++ book(Reading has never been one of my favorite activities) lol.

#2. For anyone recieving errors, recieving crashes, or being unable to inject, here are some tips.
    -Use Master131's Extreme Injector(Thank you @master131);
    -To run the hack, first open Extreme Injector and select your .dll file that you just downloaded;
    -Run the game and select iw5mp with Extreme Injector and be sure to select auto injection in the Extreme Injector's settings;
    -The hack should now inject; now that you have set up the injector, in the future you just have to run the game, then run the Extreme Injector WHILE AT THE FIRST GAME MENU(Less likely to "Crash");
    -If the game "Stops working" (A white Matte(I think that((Matte)(Low opacity white layer perhaps?(lol))is the correct word)while loading a map, unless a window pops up asking to "Close Program," just wait a few seconds(usually 5 for me when this
    "Error" occurs) and the map should finish loading.

#3. Now for some (I could only find one bug so good work -InSaNe-) bug reports and suggestions for @-InSaNe-
    Bug(Kind of): The auto fire in my opinion could be improved if it was replaced with a rapid fire(Due to the fact that while using a Rifle, a Pistol, a Shotgun, and/or any other semi-automatic gun, one shot is fired, which is followed by another shot seconds later rather than milliseconds later.

Suggestions: 1. Already mentioned (Rapid fire). 2. Implement a function to detect if a shotgun is being used and only allow firing upon enemies that are within a certain distance while using a shotgun (If possible). 3. Perhaps an auto-knife feature?

These are only suggestions, and again, thank you very much -InSaNe-.

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

#1. Great work -InSaNe-, thank you very much, I really appreciate your work and you are beginning to inspire me to actually finish reading my C++ book(Reading has never been one of my favorite activities) lol.

#2. For anyone recieving errors, recieving crashes, or being unable to inject, here are some tips.
    -Use Master131's Extreme Injector(Thank you @master131);
    -To run the hack, first open Extreme Injector and select your .dll file that you just downloaded;
    -Run the game and select iw5mp with Extreme Injector and be sure to select auto injection in the Extreme Injector's settings;
    -The hack should now inject; now that you have set up the injector, in the future you just have to run the game, then run the Extreme Injector WHILE AT THE FIRST GAME MENU(Less likely to "Crash");
    -If the game "Stops working" (A white Matte(I think that((Matte)(Low opacity white layer perhaps?(lol))is the correct word)while loading a map, unless a window pops up asking to "Close Program," just wait a few seconds(usually 5 for me when this
    "Error" occurs) and the map should finish loading.

#3. Now for some (I could only find one bug so good work -InSaNe-) bug reports and suggestions for @-InSaNe-
    Bug(Kind of): The auto fire in my opinion could be improved if it was replaced with a rapid fire(Due to the fact that while using a Rifle, a Pistol, a Shotgun, and/or any other semi-automatic gun, one shot is fired, which is followed by another shot seconds later rather than milliseconds later.

Suggestions: 1. Already mentioned (Rapid fire). 2. Implement a function to detect if a shotgun is being used and only allow firing upon enemies that are within a certain distance while using a shotgun (If possible). 3. Perhaps an auto-knife feature?

These are only suggestions, and again, thank you very much -InSaNe-.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AERGrgargwrgwrgrg For This Useful Post:

MarkHC (08-24-2012)

Threadstarter
          ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @pdf1215 Thanks very much and I've never read a C++ book if that helps you

About the Single Fire stuff... I'm trying to figure out a way to "bypass" this. The way I'm using to auto shoot the weapon currently causes that, so I have to change it.. Just gotta find other way to auto-shoot then =P

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

Thank you for this amazing Hack mate, One more thing I missing ur "Nime Hider" Hack

very much , plz add it with this hack in ur next update.
    Thank you very very much
    I'll re-add it on the next update then.. Just for you
    Last edited by MarkHC; 08-24-2012 at 01:39 AM.

Thanks
    Guys do you launch teknomw3 with teknomw3.exe or not?

Thanks
    if I disable the aimbot, and I use it in official mw3 banean me?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast