Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Layarion View Post
    No other method has yielded success on the First attempt 2 times in a row after a break! AWESOME!
    I've learned a couple of things to improve upon this method.

1) lag seems to be a deterrent honestly.
    2) early morning when no one is on seems smoother above all
    3) I've had more success with loading items into chest, and instead of going to nexus portal i just calmly mouse over the X on the window and wait for the right moment. this gets rid of the annoyance of having the wrong one enter the nexus.

one final thing, having a full chest seems to have no impact. so i just dupe 8 at a time. this si still by far the best method using her standalone client.

oh, my last dupe set i was having a hard time getting done, so getting desperate i tired something slightly different. this is during when servers are busy so it's lagg. but instead of clicking X before or after Blue, i waited till a split second after connected popped up and it happened on the second try vs teh 15 i tried on before connected.

please note the both timing to press X work well, but it seems that when server is busy after connect might be easier.

Thanks
    this is making absolutely 0 sense to me. Or perhaps the timing is just off, but this has yet to work in 45 minutes. it doesn't help that these directions aren't terribley detailed. how's about a Vid or step by step.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    there are 6 tutorials on this site, most with videos and pictures with extreme detail. This tutorial only slightly modifies the normal dupe procedure. I don't plan on updating this post as all this thread got me was 100 PMs of "Please dupe for me"...
    It is as easy as abc 123.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I've been trying for hours, and not one dupe......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    If someone could dupe me some def pots that would be great.. I gave up trying to dupe. KalFoxis on USEast3

Thanks
    tried this method thismorning and within my first 5 attempts i had 2 successful dupes... since then i have had nothing..almost 100 times later.

seems its got to be completely lag free and quiet on the servers.

will keep trying though!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I feel as if early morning is better aswell. I duped successfully in the morn, but just now I tried 20 times and actually lost a defence pot

Thanks
    im not sure why but it didnt work for me. is there anything i need to download? if there is can you send me a link to download it.

Thanks
    I don't understand why people post their superstitions on duping and claim fake 90% success rates. You should not mention success rates unless you're talking a dupe of 8 items. You should not lie and say you have 90% success rate and are capable of performing 30 dupes an hour. 90% success rate implies that. If you have a 90% success rate and are capable of such a feat i will pay you 75$/hour to dupe for me.

Thanks
    I have to say I highly dislike this method, tried about 30 times and succeeded in only losing the 4 ammies I was trying to dupe. I am highly dissapointed.

Thanks
    well this is similar to the method i use and i havnt lost anything since the first night i tried to dupe. if you follow the directions you will hit a dupe eventualy, once you learn the timing for that particular server. ive had luck on many different servers at all different times, its all about learning when your client will "hang" or just drop in. the lag makes predicting the timing vary, and makes it hard to predict when youll get caugh and "hang" for the vault. this is the same time that a dupe will occur if at all.

Thanks
    Tbh it does not effect on how many items u dupe...imo....as i can dupe 30-100 times a day duping 8 at a time...not sure y u guys see it being difficult to dupe :P

Thanks
    Well the most important is the blue text when u drop and close ur browser. If the other client does not load right after connected shows ( red text appears) you're doing it too slow. Ur items should be duped when u close ur first browser and the second one goes it RIGHT AFTER CONNECTED.
    ( if it doesnt work ur really close just do it again )

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ObSync View Post
    Well the most important is the blue text when u drop and close ur browser. If the other client does not load right after connected shows ( red text appears) you're doing it too slow. Ur items should be duped when u close ur first browser and the second one goes it RIGHT AFTER CONNECTED.
    ( if it doesnt work ur really close just do it again )
    Tbh you don't even need to close the browser, I dupe in guild hall using it as nexus, if i fail i just make both windows go to gh, 1 hanging on gh, 1 in gh...i put my stuff in...n try again but yea u need to hit a bit before or right on sec u see connected...play around with switching between windows...u will get a hang of it and it will speed up ur duping

Thanks
    Okay, so I think I basically achieved godlike status of duping. Basically, coming out of the vault room after the dupe, both screens froze for a good 5 seconds. Afterwards they both connected to the nexus at the same time and it was persistant for about 15 seconds. I was able to drop an item off one me and the other one pick it up before one of them quit to home screen.

I then continued to try duping and the extra Roc armor and Ragetalon dagger I got out of it somehow dissappeared. I have no clue how.

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Daneruu View Post
    Okay, so I think I basically achieved godlike status of duping. Basically, coming out of the vault room after the dupe, both screens froze for a good 5 seconds. Afterwards they both connected to the nexus at the same time and it was persistant for about 15 seconds. I was able to drop an item off one me and the other one pick it up before one of them quit to home screen.

I then continued to try duping and the extra Roc armor and Ragetalon dagger I got out of it somehow dissappeared. I have no clue how.

ALSO THIS IS IMPORTANT: I have determined what causes Item deletion (after messing around with spare speed pots).

If you have just failed or succeeded in a dupe YOU MUST CLOSE WHICHEVER WINDOW IS BLACK BEFORE PROCEEDING!!!

I cannot stress this enough. If you happen to accidentally connect back to the nexus while the OTHER entity (without the duped items) is connecting to the nexus, there is a chance THAT THE ONE WITHOUT THE ITEMS WILL PULL THROUGH! In overtaxed servers this results in TWO of the same player-entity (One with, one without the dupes) existing for a brief moment in the same server giving you time to trade off the dupes or drop them if this happens before one gets deleted, BUT IF THE SERVER IS NOT TAXED ENOUGH THERE IS A CHANCE ONE OF THE ENTITIES WILL BE DELETED INSTANTLY!

I hope I saved someone's life!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234