Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Thread(s) deleted for no reason; situation escalates; banned for 6 days; wtf?

basically i posted that thread in crossfire discussion section as a sort of share ur confessions. Lo and behold @JigglePuddin thinks hes funny and says nobody gives 2 fucks and closes my thread. I reopen the thread 2 more times and I basically tell him to F off cuz he keeps deleting my threads. In the 3rd thread I said we can keep doing this and i posted I will dispute this but I edited that part out, hoping he wouldn't delete the thread. Well woop dee fucking doo he deletes the thread and I get banned for 6 days. woooooooo america wooooooo mpgh wooo justice

username is @dakr54

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Your first thread:

"discuss about crossfire anything i love u guys"

then the picture, people generally pick specific topics to discuss about. the "discuss about crossfire anything" topic is spam, I would of closed and said nothing. But you had to put the "I ACTUALLY HATE THIS GAME" confession bear. Nobody cares about what you like, don't spam the section with nonsense.

Second thread:

You made a legitimate thread in my eyes, it's a semi-proper discussion. Then you had to put: "@JigglePuddin how about you fuck off and let a conversation continue?". Obviously trying to stir a reaction. I merely deleted the thread with the reason "phased little kid", because you were indeed phased and you were acting like a little kid.

Third thread:

Again, legit thread imo. But you had to put "@JigglePuddin we can keep doing this or you can stop deleting/closing my thread for your shitty reasons.". You kept remaking them and giving me reasons to delete them. I deleted that thread with the reason "keep spamming". Then I PM'd dave on MSN and told him what happened and he banned you. If you had the ability to properly articulate a thread in the first place none of this wouldn't of happened, and taunting me with those messages wasn't a smart idea either.

Conclusion: Instead of trying to blame me for what happened how about you step back and take a look at how you acted. You unkindly told me to "fuck off and let a conversation continue", when there was no conversation in the first place. So even though you kept posting those threads and you said that you weren't going to stop, you're trying to blame me for your ban. That doesn't make sense.

ps. Next time read the rules. "No disrespecting staff. (5 Day Ban)"
    Last edited by Austin; 08-24-2012 at 12:25 AM.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JigglePuddin View Post
    Your first thread:

"discuss about crossfire anything i love u guys"

then the picture, people generally pick specific topics to discuss about. the "discuss about crossfire anything" topic is spam, I would of closed and said nothing. But you had to put the "I ACTUALLY HATE THIS GAME" confession bear. Nobody cares about what you like, don't spam the section with nonsense.

Second thread:

You made a legitimate thread in my eyes, it's a semi-proper discussion. Then you had to put: "@JigglePuddin how about you fuck off and let a conversation continue?". Obviously trying to stir a reaction. I merely deleted the thread with the reason "phased little kid", because you were indeed phased and you were acting like a little kid.

Third thread:

Again, legit thread imo. But you had to put "@JigglePuddin we can keep doing this or you can stop deleting/closing my thread for your shitty reasons.". You kept remaking them and giving me reasons to delete them. I deleted that thread with the reason "keep spamming". Then I PM'd dave on MSN and told him what happened and he banned you. If you had the ability to properly articulate a thread in the first place none of this wouldn't of happened, and taunting me with those messages wasn't a smart idea either.

Conclusion: Instead of trying to blame me for what happened how about you step back and take a look at how you acted. You unkindly told me to "fuck off and let a conversation continue", when in the first place there was no conversation. So even though you kept posting those threads and you said that you weren't going to stop, you're trying to blame me for your ban. That doesn't make sense.

ps. Next time read the rules. "No disrespecting staff. (5 Day Ban)"

Wow you are one smart cookie, you basically wrote an essay on what I just said.

If you had half a brain you'd understand that my first thread was completely legitimate and it was not spam OH but 2 fucks were given by no one yet several people replied. What is that? Not a conversation? I think it is smart one.

Next thread I posted that because you deleted my original thread for no fucking reason.

Third thread I posted that and I originally threatened to dispute it but I let it go and I just warned we can keep doing this or you stop. You obviously are too trigger happy on the close/button in this case because you just couldn't let a convo continue. Yea and write a me a book on what I just said because that's the right reply you give instead of sorry I was wrong for say nobody gives 2 fucks.

Was I really the phased little kid? You had a right to not only close a relevant thread and then say nobody gives 2 fucks? nice logic there sherlock.

edit: like you have the right to dictate what i have to post. why don't you run every post through a HEY IM JIGGLEPUDDIN AND I KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD POST filter. Let's see...post about crossfire? check. In crossfire discussion? Check. Yea you can't tell me what to post as long as it's in bounds.

edit2: yea nice dose of how about i should listen to the shit im saying:

u expect me to be kind to you when you were unkind to me first? nice try mister i think a name tag makes me feel awesome

Last edited by CaptainMerica; 08-24-2012 at 12:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMerica View Post
    If you had half a brain you'd understand that my first thread was completely legitimate

Thread's topic: discuss anything. Discussing anything = no topic, pretty much taking a whole section and trying to emulate it via a thread. Trying to emulate a whole section via a thread = spam will occur, not to mention that your original thread doesn't make a lick of sense. If you were upset with the reason in which I closed your thread you could of asked me why, or you could of directly of made a dispute. But instead you made a brand new thread, and you told me to fuck off. I'm not going to edit that out of your thread, I'm going to DELETE IT like any sane headed person would do.

Next thread I posted that because you deleted my original thread for no fucking reason.
    No, the first thread I deleted was because you told me to "fuck off" for closing your other thread.

Anyway, Dave's the one that banned you. I showed him your thread and explained what happened. So look at your ban reason, that's what Dave thinks about what you posted.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks

Thread's topic: discuss anything. Discussing anything = no topic, pretty much taking a whole section and trying to emulate it via a thread. Trying to emulate a whole section via a thread = spam will occur, not to mention that your original thread doesn't make a lick of sense. If you were upset with the reason in which I closed your thread you could of asked me why, or you could of directly of made a dispute. But instead you made a brand new thread, and you told me to fuck off. I'm not going to edit that out of your thread, I'm going to DELETE IT like any sane headed person would do.

No, the first thread I deleted was because you told me to "fuck off" for closing your other thread.

Anyway, Dave's the one that banned you. I showed him your thread and explained what happened. So look at your ban reason, that's what Dave thinks about what you posted.

you realize what you said makes no sense? YOU EMULATE EVERYTHING ABOUT CROSSFIRE WITHIN EACH AND EVERY SINGLE THREAD .

oh yea : i'm sorry i meant to write close you got me there.

AND spam can occur anywhere smart one, why don't you go fucking close every thread for having to do with crossfire? yea wooo that's smart buddy. I don't care if dave banned me. You obviously coerced him into doing it.

YOU OBVIOUSLY KEEP FORGETTING HOW YOU APPROACHED ME. You think a blue tag justifes you closing my thread and telling me nobody gives 2 fucks, and then you WANT ME TO BE NICE TO YOU? Yea someone's brain is in an endless loophole of fucktard.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainMerica For This Useful Post:

[N.O]N.A.M.E (08-24-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    you realize what you said makes no sense? YOU EMULATE EVERYTHING ABOUT CROSSFIRE WITHIN EACH AND EVERY SINGLE THREAD . AND spam can occur anywhere smart one, why don't you go fucking close every thread for having to do with crossfire? yea wooo that's smart buddy
    If a thread's topic is anything, and the thread is in the discussions sections. Then it's an emulation of the section. No definitive topic = spam left and right.

. I don't care if dave banned me. You obviously coerced him into doing it.
    Right, linking him your thread and saying "ban" means that I "coerced him into doing it".

YOU OBVIOUSLY KEEP FORGETTING HOW YOU APPROACHED ME. You think a blue tag justifes you closing my thread and telling me nobody gives 2 fucks, and then you WANT ME TO BE NICE TO YOU?

Whoa, look at this guy. He thinks he can read my mind. I did not "approach" you. I said "nobody actually gives two fucks", which is true. Nobody gives two fucks if you like crossfire or not. The fact of the matter is YOU told ME to "FUCK OFF", which is disrespecting staff. If you felt like I mistreated you in any way you should of made a dispute right away, or after I deleted the first thread. Not make more threads and tell me to fuck off in one because you were upset. You got yourself banned the instant you told me to fuck off, quit trying to preach it like I'm high on power. Grow a pair and own up to your mistake.
    Last edited by Austin; 08-24-2012 at 01:03 AM.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks

If a thread's topic is anything, and the thread is in the discussions sections. Then it's an emulation of the section. No definitive topic = spam left and right.

Right, linking him your thread and saying "ban" means that I "coerced him into doing it".

Whoa, look at this guy. He thinks he can read my mind. I did not "approach" you. I said "nobody actually gives two fucks", which is true. Nobody gives two fucks if you like crossfire or not. The fact of the matter is YOU told ME to "FUCK OFF", which is disrespecting staff. If you felt like I mistreated you in any way you should of made a dispute right away, or after I deleted the first thread. Not make more threads and tell me to fuck off in one because you were upset. You got yourself banned the instant you told me to fuck off, quit trying to preach it like I'm high on power. Grow a pair and own up to your mistake.
    OH MAN WE GOT A BADASS OVER HERE LET'S CHANGE THE TEXT SIZE LIKE IT MAKES THE POINT ANY MORE VALID.

YOU DEMAND RESPECT YET YOU DON'T GIVE IT YOURSELF. TELL YOUR MOM NOBODY GIVES 2 FUCKS AND I'M SURE SHE'LL WHIP YOUR ASS FOR SAYING THAT YEA THATS RIGHT YOU WOULDN'T DARE YOU 2 YEAR OLD.

YOU THINK BECAUSE YOU'RE STAFF YOUR BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE HERE, WE'LL I CAN CAPS LOCK MY WAY TO POWER TO YOU ******.

point aside you're retarded, you demand respect but you give none yourself, you started this whole shit by telling me that nobody gives 2 fucks, then closing a perfectly reasonable thread, then shitting their diaper because I told your sorry ass to fuck off and now you coerce dave to ban me. just shows me how mature you are yourself, and how much of a power hungry retard you really are. CYA noob you can keep the ban its not like i'm gonna be any less happy in life because of a 2 year old raging at me in red caps because of something they did and want me to own up to.

I LOVE HOW STAFF DISPUTE IS TOTALLY RIGGED AGAINST THE VICTIM wooooooooo MURICA

and ur just losing this argument so u start raging at me in caps r cool cya dick go close other threads that are perfectly fine for "potential spam"

CYA and PS:

cruise control oh yea btw retard if u were man at all ud know u dont grow a pair u come with them HA fag

Last edited by CaptainMerica; 08-24-2012 at 02:58 AM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CaptainMerica For This Useful Post:

TrollSide (08-25-2012),[N.O]N.A.M.E (08-24-2012),~FALLEN~ (08-24-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Boy, somebody seems upset. Flaming me isn't going to help the situation. GL wit your life.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks
    oh man you were totally justified in flaming me retard. HYPOCRISY, HYPOCRISY EVERYWHERE? best part.. you called me a kid but you're so grown up with that language? 2 bit fag

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Flaming you? You need to see an optometrist because I've never flamed you. Perhaps if you were past the age of 15 you'd realize that you're just making a fool out of yourself.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

[SMA] Paradise` (08-27-2012)

Thanks
    Flaming you? You need to see an optometrist because I've never flamed you. Perhaps if you were past the age of 15 you'd realize that you're just making a fool out of yourself.
    you think that because you talk like some ****** drinking tea in england that your words aren't hurtful?

you need to see an optometrist
    perhaps if you were past the age of 15 you'd realize that you're just making a fool out of yourself
    nobody gives 2 fucks
    phased little kid
    nobody actually cares
    grow a pair
    totally positive words of encouragement. THIS GUY IS A GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw stop trying to diagnose me with anything retard i have perfect vision

also your visual acuity fails
    and ur mental acuity is worse

im way past 15
    Last edited by CaptainMerica; 08-24-2012 at 03:10 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    hannibal is always flaming people just because he is minion and can do anything
    Last edited by xKickAssBackup; 08-24-2012 at 06:16 AM.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xKickAssBackup For This Useful Post:

Ahmad (08-24-2012),berkay2578 (09-09-2012),CaptainMerica (08-24-2012),[MPGH]Disturbed (08-24-2012),[MPGH]Hero (08-24-2012),[MPGH]Thunder (08-24-2012),[SMA] Paradise` (08-27-2012),~Miracle_Summoner~ (08-29-2012)

Thanks
    If you're thread is deleted, it's usually a good idea not to repost it three fucking times.

Yea, Austin is being an ass, but that doesn't excuse acting like a fucking retard.

I SHOT THE POLICE OFFICER BECAUSE I DIDN'T THINK I SHOULD BE ARRESTED. I THEN SHOT 3 MORE OFFICERS AFTER THEY TRIED TO ARREST ME AGAIN. WHY DID THEY SHOOT BACK?

Last edited by Disturbed; 08-24-2012 at 03:39 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Disturbed For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Austin (08-24-2012),[MPGH]Time (08-25-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    If you're thread is deleted, it's usually a good idea not to repost it three fucking times.

Yea, Austin is being an ass, but that doesn't excuse acting like a fucking retard.

I SHOT THE POLICE OFFICER BECAUSE I DIDN'T THINK I SHOULD BE ARRESTED. I THEN SHOT 3 MORE OFFICERS AFTER THEY TRIED TO ARREST ME AGAIN. WHY DID THEY SHOOT BACK?

I'm sorry that logic is flawed. It's more like:

HE SHOT ME WITH A DOUBLE BARREL SHOTGUN AND SO TO PROTECT MYSELF I SHOT BACK.

also if a thread is closed for no reason the first time, it's not a good idea to delete it the other 2 times.

also l2count no offense i only posted 2 more times and they were valid threads.
    Last edited by CaptainMerica; 08-24-2012 at 05:10 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast