Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Is there any working bots and/or consoles out?

I mostly just want to farm enchant scrolls. I have been searching on this website for a little while and it's (definitely) become my favorite hacking website... but every bot/console I seem to find is out of date.

And another question... if I am to obtain a working console, could i type something like 'give force enchant scroll' or 'give joyous crook' etc to obtain weapons? If so, could I type 'give +15 joyous crook' or something?

I appreciate any help, although I am new to the hacks themselves I am smart so feel free to explain anything in detail to help me pick it up :P

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Also, I would like to thank every contributing member of this community. Especially Nico, he's my favorite site admin thus far *thumbs up*. Once I learn how this system works I intend to contribute more myself as well.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickCali View Post
    I mostly just want to farm enchant scrolls. I have been searching on this website for a little while and it's (definitely) become my favorite hacking website... but every bot/console I seem to find is out of date.

And another question... if I am to obtain a working console, could i type something like 'give force enchant scroll' or 'give joyous crook' etc to obtain weapons? If so, could I type 'give +15 joyous crook' or something?

I appreciate any help, although I am new to the hacks themselves I am smart so feel free to explain anything in detail to help me pick it up :P

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Also, I would like to thank every contributing member of this community. Especially Nico, he's my favorite site admin thus far *thumbs up*. Once I learn how this system works I intend to contribute more myself as well.
    All items/mats are server sided. You can neither dupe or create them.

The only "working" (but detected) is Nico's Basecon. You can bind some commands to keys to still be able to use them without the console injected following These steps.

I am working on an update to my bot, but am a bit busy at work and working extra hours. The problem right now is there's no public god/ohk/noai/killall function, so botting isn't very feasible right now. I am adding customizations on killing/defense methods (you can choose what the bot uses), and will probably have it out this weekend. Nico's on vacation for another 2 weeks tho so unless you have your own priv stuff, or know how to undetectify stuff, then you're out of luck for the moment.

WooTrans can level up your trans, that's working fine still Won't make you $$ tho.
    Last edited by maddoggy00; 08-24-2012 at 11:01 AM.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Oh wow, that's great! What is this WooTrans, could you please post a link?? Thanks so much for the response ^_^

But darn, 2 weeks without Nico D: *cries*

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...ction-fix.html
    I just found this, I believe this is what you were talking about?

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

sadly this has been detected.. oh well

Thanks
    Can you still donate for a private console?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    we need Nico!!! i wanna donate to him

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mdtwinz View Post
    we need Nico!!! i wanna donate to him
    He's on vacation for another 2 weeks.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    Question, figured I'd post in here and not bother with a new thread.

I'm relatively new to using bots, so sorry if my questions sound rather stupid. First off, how often are new bots made? And, when a new bot is made how exactly does
    it do the battle, are they like Grand Chase were all the monsters just die instantly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I believe it has the enemies attack patterns installed so it knows when to run away, then it runs back and hits maybe two or three times. It takes WAY longer for a bot to run a mission than a person, but it (usually) never dies. And you don't have to do it yourself. So, although it might take 3 times longer than a normal run, at least you can catch up on sleep!

There is hacks though that make you like one-hit every enemy. I'm not sure if bots are compatible but I'm sure you can manually turn it on and let the bot utilize it... I'm not sure, I'm looking forward to using either for the first time myself!

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

OMG I JUST REALIZED THE GRAMMAR FAIL IN THE TITLE NOOOOOOOOO

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickCali View Post
    I believe it has the enemies attack patterns installed so it knows when to run away, then it runs back and hits maybe two or three times. It takes WAY longer for a bot to run a mission than a person, but it (usually) never dies. And you don't have to do it yourself. So, although it might take 3 times longer than a normal run, at least you can catch up on sleep!

There is hacks though that make you like one-hit every enemy. I'm not sure if bots are compatible but I'm sure you can manually turn it on and let the bot utilize it... I'm not sure, I'm looking forward to using either for the first time myself!

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

OMG I JUST REALIZED THE GRAMMAR FAIL IN THE TITLE NOOOOOOOOO
    Ohhh, do bots often take long for people to make?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by skurrgol View Post
    Ohhh, do bots often take long for people to make?
    @MaverickCali

The way most bots work:
    You require 3 hack file sets. A .dll (usually a console) which can inject non-native commands into Vindictus, for instance, god mode or one-hit-kill. You need an injector to inject the .dll into the Vindictus.exe process, a "process extension" sort of. Thirdly, you need a script that interfaces with both the in-game mechanics, and the console.

If you have a one-hit-kill method, then the bot can implement this while running the dungeons. Due to the random nature of AI in Vindictus, it is impossible to create a script that will allow you to kill the boss every time. I have a bot, which took me 100+ hours to script, but I haven't re-released it in 2 months since the last time it got detected because there is no public console with a reliable command to kill, namely Nico's custom commands god, ohk, noai or killall.