Thanks

New Survival/FreeBlocks - Looking for Builders [Hunger Games] [AntiCheat] [ProtectBlo

This is a new CRACKED server, and I am the owner alongside asdfguy, but I would like people to join this survival server and help build whatever we want to.

Plugins:
    Anti-Cheat
    AuthMe
    BkCommonLib
    Essentials
    Manta Mob Control
    Mode lock
    No Lagg
    PlgSetSpawn
    Protect Block
    WelcomeRulezz
    World Edit
    World Guard
    MinecraftGames

- No Hamachi.
    - Cracked (non-premium accounts).
    - Rules are at spawn when you first login.
    - The only admins are me (MohMurad - who's name is aqua coloured) and someone who doesn't go on the server too much, asdfguy.

Anyway, this is a Bukkit server, and eventually, when I get more Minecrafters to play (hopefully), I'll download some more plugins. Keep in mind this is a new server, so don't expect much in terms of building at the moment. But currently people have built houses and have slightly improved spawn, but I just need a couple more people to join to contribute a bit more.

SERVER I.P. = newsurvival.zapto.org

I'm looking for builders of anything they want, so if you want to build; I won't change your game mode to creative, but I will give you the items you need (bar food and armour).

Current warps:
    FreeBuild (where you can build your house next to all the other places instead of building it no where near anywhere).
    Mobs (where you are in a dark, small place with mobs waiting to be killed for xp).
    BigHouse (where there is slightly more space for larger buildings and houses).
    FreeBlocks (a place where you can get unlimited free items, excluding natural resources/food and armour/weaponry.
    The main purpose server is to build what you want, when you want, with the friendly owner (I, MohMurad) on your side.

Anyway, before you go saying "this server sucks there are hardly and buildings", please keep in mind that this is a new server still under contruction. There aren't a lot of buildings, but we are recommending for you guys to contribute to the server (as in building houses, really nice buildings, pixel art at spawn, etc) so people can just look at the awesome creations people are hopefully going to make, and just say "Holy crap!"

There is a nether portal, and an animal farm for everyone. Read the rules on the signs thoroughly to understand when you should and when you shouldn't kill the animals.

I also have installed the Hunger Games plugin, which is hopefully configured properly now. There is an economy as well included in Essentials, and I haven't built any shops yet, but there's really no point until I can get people to play daily. And lastly, I'm not going to lie like some other servers, this isn't a 24/7 server yet, sadly.

I'll see you on the server then! (hopefully.)

EDIT: Also, if you're interested, and you want me to post screen shots of hardly-anythingness, just ask.
    Last edited by MohMurad; 08-25-2012 at 02:17 PM.

Thanks
    Ooh, free build! Nice.
    Member Level 1 since 4/20/11 - 8/4/14
    Member Level 2 since 8/4/14 - present

Thanks
    Ooh, you live in Minecraft! Nice.
    You try making a server, you douche.
    Last edited by MohMurad; 08-25-2012 at 04:43 PM.