Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

My breaking bad theory

>Walter, Mike and Jesse all sell their portion of the methylene, except walter sells himself over to the other gang (or something like that)
    >Walter Jr. Kills himself (for some reason regarding stress? Crashes his car? Something like this.)
    >Walkter blames skyler, and chokes her to death (fore-shadowed by Sky's sister [watch the scene where she says "Teenagers, sometimes you just want to choke them." Notice her hand casted directly over Skylers neck, intentionally with the camera angle])
    >Walter realises he is fucked, and talks to sal about the "premium disapear package" or w\e
    >Walter has his birthday for the second time. (end of the least episode)

*SPOILER ALERT*

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Walter Jr is a ******. He gets a brand new sports car and is angry as fuck because he has to live with his aunt. Like holy fuck, gimme that shit and I won't complain if I had to sleep on a fucking public bench.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraordinaire View Post
    Walter Jr is a ******. He gets a brand new sports car and is angry as fuck because he has to live with his aunt. Like holy fuck, gimme that shit and I won't complain if I had to sleep on a fucking public bench.
    Lol, dude, I totally agree. I hate that kid so much. I hate sklyer just as much. I would love to see them kicked off the show.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    theirs a fan page about skyler being a ****** :L

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Lol, dude, I totally agree. I hate that kid so much. I hate sklyer just as much. I would love to see them kicked off the show.
    The show wouldn't be as entertaining as it is without them.
    I even seen one person say they wish that Walter took the job offer from that dude(I forgot his name)
    And I was like wtf? the show would be shit if it was about some dude working at some job all day.
    I didn't read your thread, I'm almost done season 4 and I don't want to wreck it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

The show wouldn't be as entertaining as it is without them.
    I even seen one person say they wish that Walter took the job offer from that dude(I forgot his name)
    And I was like wtf? the show would be shit if it was about some dude working at some job all day.
    I didn't read your thread, I'm almost done season 4 and I don't want to wreck it.

SKYLER DIES
    *SPOILER ALERT*

loljk idk if she dies.

Thanks
    wait what why would walter jr kill himself he's retarded.
    and also walter is in the empire business not the money business or any other business for that matter
    /thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    wait what why would walter jr kill himself he's retarded.
    and also walter is in the empire business not the money business or any other business for that matter
    /thread
    CUZ HES RETARDED AND CANT DRIVE
    IDK

this last episode didn't seem to suggest the season was heading in this direction, but we'll have to wait till the last episode.

Thanks
    CUZ HES RETARDED AND CANT DRIVE
    IDK

this last episode didn't seem to suggest the season was heading in this direction, but we'll have to wait till the last episode.
    .... what
    the episode that was shown last week basically wrapped up the entire series... didn't you see the part where he tells jesse about gray matter and how he was in the empire business...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    .... what
    the episode that was shown last week basically wrapped up the entire series... didn't you see the part where he tells jesse about gray matter and how he was in the empire business...
    Yeah I did. Don't tell me anything about the most recent episode though. I haven't seen it yet.

Thanks
    >Walter, Mike and Jesse all sell their portion of the methylene, except walter sells himself over to the other gang (or something like that)
    >Walter Jr. Kills himself (for some reason regarding stress? Crashes his car? Something like this.)
    >Walkter blames skyler, and chokes her to death (fore-shadowed by Sky's sister [watch the scene where she says "Teenagers, sometimes you just want to choke them." Notice her hand casted directly over Skylers neck, intentionally with the camera angle])
    >Walter realises he is fucked, and talks to sal about the "premium disapear package" or w\e
    >Walter has his birthday for the second time. (end of the least episode)

*SPOILER ALERT*
    wait then how are you coming to the conclusion that walt gives a fuck about skyler-flyn or his will to disappear ..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

SKYLER DIES
    *SPOILER ALERT*

loljk idk if she dies.
    YOU'RE A FAILED ABORTION.
    *spoiler alert*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    wait then how are you coming to the conclusion that walt gives a fuck about skyler-flyn or his will to disappear ..
    They gives hints to the end of the season at the start of the series. It has a scene of walter having his 57th bday again (he presents his ID to prove it.) So he has to have the disappear package for dat shit to happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

YOU'RE A FAILED ABORTION.
    *spoiler alert*
    I loled.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 08-26-2012 at 10:49 PM.

Thanks
    They gives hints to the end of the season at the start of the series. It has a scene of walter having his 57th bday again (he presents his ID to prove it.) So he has to have the disappear package for dat shit to happen again.

I loled.
    The scene also shows him paying a arms dealer for a m60 and promising him not to take it out of the state lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    The scene also shows him paying a arms dealer for a m60 and promising him not to take it out of the state lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast