Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    no Man , If it is a reliable person , i don't need a Middleman , i sold it to 30 $ , He gave me the half of money 15 $ , i gave me him the account , and then he gave me other half of money 15 $ , and then i sell my account with no Middleman , and don't give me more orders again, because it's not a child who will do it . next time don't QQ So hard (and don't forget it's not a forum for Kid )

I SOLD IT THE ACCOUNT
    Last edited by SwordOs; 08-31-2012 at 05:23 PM.

SwordOs

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SwordOs View Post
    no Man , If it is a reliable person , i don't need a Middleman , i sold it to 30 $ , He gave me the half of money 15 $ , i gave me him the account , and then he gave me other half of money 15 $ , and then i sell my account with no Middleman , and don't give me more orders again, because it's not a child who will do it . next time don't QQ So hard (and don't forget it's not a forum for Kid )

I SOLD IT THE ACCOUNT
    Ok who you sold it too? was it a random person? Or you just made that fact up? Alright then, you are a scammer indeed

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Ok who you sold it too? was it a random person? Or you just made that fact up? Alright then, you are a scammer indeed
    Too bad mate
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    TooBadMate.PNG  

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Dannyhoo Don't QQ because the GM don't Ban me , because i don't sell you the account , Wait 1 min (Let me laugh please) , Okey then i tell you it's a person who added me in Skype and i don't know who he is (because i posted in some others forum) So , Soooooo What ?! Ah , Go back to your school .

SwordOs

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SwordOs View Post
    Dannyhoo Don't QQ because the GM don't Ban me , because i don't sell you the account , Wait 1 min (Let me laugh please) , Okey then i tell you it's a person who added me in Skype and i don't know who he is (because i posted in some others forum) So , Soooooo What ?! Ah , Go back to your school .
    GM, there is a GM involving this? "it's a person who added me in Skype and i don't know who he is " Sound like BS. I will go back to school to get my education ******

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    add me at skype
    Tarikush

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12