Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post

and you guys dnt have to worry about periods, worry about giving birth, worry about shaving your legs, worry about doing your hair, worry about putting on eyeliner, worry about trying to find the right bra, worry about getting to drunk to be rapped.. you guys have a easier life then the girls do.. idc what anyone says girls go through alot, cause I sure do.
    You're crazy bitch, we have to listen to you, we have to worry about you bitches stealing our money, we have to worry about you bitches taking our homes, we have to worry about you all the fucking time god damnit you women are nothing but work, don't you just realise all we want is to fuck you and thats it, there is no such thing as "True Love" with a women you all think "Ima steal his fuckin money" "Ima steal his fuckin stuff" "Ima fuck his brother" "Ima screw up his fucking life" you bitches think we want to be with you , think again we just wanna get away from you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulg View Post
    You're crazy bitch, we have to listen to you, we have to worry about you bitches stealing our money, we have to worry about you bitches taking our homes, we have to worry about you all the fucking time god damnit you women are nothing but work, don't you just realise all we want is to fuck you and thats it, there is no such thing as "True Love" with a women you all think "Ima steal his fuckin money" "Ima steal his fuckin stuff" "Ima fuck his brother" "Ima screw up his fucking life" you bitches think we want to be with you , think again we just wanna get away from you.
    No offense but are you like... gay? Not meaning it offensively, just requesting an answer.

I'm sure all men want to be with a women/girl. derp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Now wait just a minute... IF YOU START SHIT WITH ME, I WILL BE DAMN SURE I WILL END THE SITUATION.. Ask the boy who tried cheating on me and I found out and grabbed his dick and had a knife against his balls...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulaa View Post

No offense but are you like... gay? Not meaning it offensively, just requesting an answer.

Durr, I'm gay? I never said not to fuck women, I said not to care about them just like they don't care about us, all they want is our money / stuff.

P.S I'm not gay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Lol, you must be dating sum sluts then.. When I really love a guy I don't go after his money or his shit..
    When a guy breaks up with a girl they really liked, we get really emotional like hell, you guys get over it in a week we get over it in a month or so...

Thanks
    Lol, you must be dating sum sluts then.. When I really love a guy I don't go after his money or his shit..
    When a guy breaks up with a girl they really liked, we get really emotional like hell, you guys get over it in a week we get over it in a month or so...
    Think, women expect us to pay for everything , just cause it is a date doesn't mean we pay for everything, I do not see how that makes us gentlemen , that just makes us you're slaves, you should pay you stupid whores :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulg View Post
    there is no such thing as "True Love" with a women you bitches think we want to be with you , think again we just wanna get away from you.
    Point proved. If you keep your attitude like that, you'd most probably never get laid, never get married, and your relationship status would stay single. Just saying

OnTopic: Another really horrible dare I had to do was dry hump my English teacher. Was FUCKING risky, but I did it fast and never got caught . I don't care if anyone finds this a lie or anything

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    that had ot make the class laugh lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

That's true but also take note the vice-versa is still possible. Last Jan '11 I went out with a girl, we lasted about 14 months? Then found out she was cheating on me, we broke up, she got another BF the next week. I haven't dated since (But this only what? 6 months ago. and Since we've broke up 'till today she's has 7 boyfriends in 6 months)
    Last edited by -Madara_Uchihă-; 08-30-2012 at 01:54 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    well some hoes are different then the normal chicks..
    I'm not one of those hoes lol

Thanks

Point proved. If you keep your attitude like that, you'd most probably never get laid, never get married, and your relationship status would stay single. Just saying

OnTopic: Another really horrible dare I had to do was dry hump my English teacher. Was FUCKING risky, but I did it fast and never got caught . I don't care if anyone finds this a lie or anything
    I will stay single, never want to get married to money hungry bitches. I have been laid, just because you don't want marriage or relationships doesn't mean you won't get laid, mean you won't get fucked over. :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    @Zulg Just shut the fuck up. All becuase females treat you like shit doesn't make them whores. You sound like a butthurt, immature little boy.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

Bernard (08-30-2012),Physcadelic (08-30-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post
    @Zulg Just shut the fuck up. All becuase females treat you like shit doesn't make them whores. You sound like a butthurt, immature little boy.
    He's a kid that's thinking too much about his future. Probably wont get laid regardless

Thanks

You're an idiot. Not every man is a raging hormonal teenager like you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    >Girlfriend had to lick my armpit (gross for both of us)
    >I've had to striptease
    >Wear girls clothing + makeup

The best dare was to lick honey off some random chicks chest. It's a lot weirder than it sounds

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast