Thanks

To a legend: Here is what people want!

Hello, i have used both hacks (cubeone and marinepowers), and i have a suggestion. We could COMBINE both them.

CubeOne can be the worst hack ever, as no one updates it, right? But it includes AIMBOT, which is the main reason why i use it. You can just focus at avoiding the shoots, and not aiming! It is amazing!

And what about MarinePowers? It is so useful, it alerts you when gods drop something and even says what is inside the bag, and much more.

But nothing is perfect.

MarinePowers is extremely hard to install, and there is no tutorial of how to install it, just some random words at a notepad.
    CubeOne is not updated, you cant walk in nexus, sometimes you get randomly disconnected, you cant see many items and events or even items tier.

My suggestion? COMBINE!
    Make a MarinePowers with Aimbot and a Client version!
    Would that be hard? Maybe, but you can check at both hacked clients the modified codes and what they did. Also, checking the forum, i found someone that updated CubeOne with aimbot and autonexus! He was kinda recreating CubeOne.

Oh, and I also found out that there are some people here that got AMAZING clients but wanna keep it to themselves. I found, as example, someone with a huge-screen client, where you could see so far away. I also found someone with a working CubeOne. Why wont they post their clients?

Well, thats it, thats my suggestion.

Thanks
    Before the update, I used marinepower's proxy and CubeOne client at the same time, sir. It was already possible.
    I suppose you want to make an all-in-one client (e.g. not having to start both the proxy and hack).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lupadim View Post
    Hello, i have used both hacks (cubeone and marinepowers), and i have a suggestion. We could COMBINE both them.

CubeOne can be the worst hack ever, as no one updates it, right? But it includes AIMBOT, which is the main reason why i use it. You can just focus at avoiding the shoots, and not aiming! It is amazing!

And what about MarinePowers? It is so useful, it alerts you when gods drop something and even says what is inside the bag, and much more.

But nothing is perfect.

MarinePowers is extremely hard to install, and there is no tutorial of how to install it, just some random words at a notepad.
    CubeOne is not updated, you cant walk in nexus, sometimes you get randomly disconnected, you cant see many items and events or even items tier.

My suggestion? COMBINE!
    Would that be hard? Maybe, but you can check at both hacked clients the modified codes and what they did. Also, checking the forum, i found someone that updated CubeOne with aimbot and autonexus! He was kinda recreating CubeOne.

Oh, and I also found out that there are some people here that got AMAZING clients but wanna keep it to themselves. I found, as example, someone with a huge-screen client, where you could see so far away. I also found someone with a working CubeOne. Why wont they post their clients?

I'm able to do it but it will take much time and i'm much lazy to do it for free xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

But nothing is perfect.

My suggestion? COMBINE!

Marine power is easy to install, and there is a tutorial in the download! Cube is never updated.. Waste of time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by rawr153 View Post
    Marine power is easy to install, and there is a tutorial in the download! Cube is never updated.. Waste of time.
    And you know, wat marinepower is outdated too?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    They are made in two different languages... They cannot be "Combined"

Thanks
    Wow are you serious? Also it isn't a client, it's a proxy.

It isn't difficult at all, you just add the servers to your host file and run a jar.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 059 For This Useful Post:

bradhowesable (09-19-2012)