Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

China AVA (korea AVA) [CAVA] [KAVA] Account help!

Hi guys. I maked account ava.qq and when i join i see this

实名注册提示您的QQ号2384656334尚未进行实名注册。按国家政策要求,请您先实名注册后再进入游 戏!

为了您的顺畅游戏体验,享受健康游戏生活,请尽快补填下方的身份信息。
    * 身份证信息只能提交一次,不能随意修改,请慎重填写。
    * 未满18岁的用户,在游戏过程将有防沉迷的信息提示。
    *使用护照等其它有效身份证件注册,请前往实名注册网站jkyx.qq.com

请填写身份信息:
    姓名:请输入您的真实姓名
    居民身份证号码:请输入有效的身份证号码
    联络地址:其它北京天津河北山西内蒙古辽宁吉林黑龙江上海江苏浙江安徽福建江西山东河南湖北湖南广东广西海 南重庆四川贵州云南西藏陕西甘肃青海宁夏新疆台湾香港澳门西安铜川宝鸡咸阳渭南延安汉中榆林安康商洛其它请 选择城市地址应小于50个字 个人信息以及隐私保护政策*请勾选隐私保护政策。 提交注册信息 您的资料提交中...
    您的QQ号2384656334实名注册成功!重新登录即可进入游戏!

姓名:
    联络地址:
    年龄:

* 您未满18周岁,根据政策要求,会受到防沉迷系统的限制:
    1.游戏过程,会提示您的累计在线时间。
    2.累计游戏时间超过3小时,游戏收益(经验,金钱等)减半。
    3.累计游戏时间超过5小时,游戏收益为0。

重新登录游戏

What i gonna do?
    Please HELP I PRESS THANKS!!!

Thanks
    Hey I know what it means
    Its means this :
    Real-name registration tips your QQ number 2,384,656,334 real-name registration has been done. According to the national policy requirements, please you real-name registration and enter the game again!In order to smooth your gaming experience, enjoy a healthy game of life, identity information below please fill fill as soon as possible.* ID card information can only be submitted once, cannot be modified at will, please fill the form carefully.* Users under 18 years of age, during the game against indulging in the InfoTip.* Registered with the other valid identity documents such as passport, go to real-name registration website at jkyx.QQ.comPlease fill in the identity information:Name: Please enter your real nameResident identity card number: Please enter a valid card numberAddress: others Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, Shanxi, Inner Mongolia, Liaoning, Jilin, Heilongjiang, Shanghai Jiangsu Zhejiang Anhui Fujian Jiangxi Shandong Henan, Hubei, Hunan, Guangdong, Guangxi, Hainan, Sichuan, Chongqing, Guizhou, Yunnan, Tibet, Shaanxi, Gansu, Qinghai, Ningxia, Xinjiang Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao Xian Yanan Hanzhong in tongchuan, Baoji, weinan xianyang, Yulin Ankang shangluo-other select cities addresses should be less than 50 characters * please tick the privacy and privacy protection policy of personal information protection policy. Submit the registration information you submit ...Your QQ number 2,384,656,334 real name registration is successful! Log in to enter the game again!Name:Contact address:Age:* You are under the age of 18, according to policy requirements, be subjected to anti-obsessed with system restrictions:1. the course of the game, it will prompt you the cumulative time spent online.2. cumulative playing time for more than 3 hours, the game proceeds (experience, money, and so on) in half.3. the cumulative time in the game for more than 5 hours, gaming receipts amounted to 0.Log back in the game

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Can u gun add for me If u can

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

and i dont use skype i use raidcall

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

the id for rc is 4989275

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jakecup1 For This Useful Post:

AVA Hacker (08-31-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by jakecup1 View Post
    Hey I know what it means
    Its means this :
    Real-name registration tips your QQ number 2,384,656,334 real-name registration has been done. According to the national policy requirements, please you real-name registration and enter the game again!In order to smooth your gaming experience, enjoy a healthy game of life, identity information below please fill fill as soon as possible.* ID card information can only be submitted once, cannot be modified at will, please fill the form carefully.* Users under 18 years of age, during the game against indulging in the InfoTip.* Registered with the other valid identity documents such as passport, go to real-name registration website at jkyx.QQ.comPlease fill in the identity information:Name: Please enter your real nameResident identity card number: Please enter a valid card numberAddress: others Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, Shanxi, Inner Mongolia, Liaoning, Jilin, Heilongjiang, Shanghai Jiangsu Zhejiang Anhui Fujian Jiangxi Shandong Henan, Hubei, Hunan, Guangdong, Guangxi, Hainan, Sichuan, Chongqing, Guizhou, Yunnan, Tibet, Shaanxi, Gansu, Qinghai, Ningxia, Xinjiang Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao Xian Yanan Hanzhong in tongchuan, Baoji, weinan xianyang, Yulin Ankang shangluo-other select cities addresses should be less than 50 characters * please tick the privacy and privacy protection policy of personal information protection policy. Submit the registration information you submit ...Your QQ number 2,384,656,334 real name registration is successful! Log in to enter the game again!Name:Contact address:Age:* You are under the age of 18, according to policy requirements, be subjected to anti-obsessed with system restrictions:1. the course of the game, it will prompt you the cumulative time spent online.2. cumulative playing time for more than 3 hours, the game proceeds (experience, money, and so on) in half.3. the cumulative time in the game for more than 5 hours, gaming receipts amounted to 0.Log back in the game

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Can u gun add for me If u can

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

and i dont use skype i use raidcall

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

the id for rc is 4989275
    Man, i'm kalokoko ! Dont use google translete! I can translete this ! I asking what is Resident identity card number

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA Hacker View Post
    Man, i'm kalokoko ! Dont use google translete! I can translete this ! I asking what is Resident identity card number
    Each passport, ID card has a special number. It's that. I think you don't have it rofl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post

Each passport, ID card has a special number. It's that. I think you don't have it rofl
    Where i can get this? I Want play CAVA

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA Hacker View Post
    Where i can get this? I Want play CAVA
    You can't you must be a Chinese citizen