Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    White is white? What the flying fuck does the combination of all colors have to do with this discussion of different species? Oh, I see what you were trying to do, You were making the claim that Neanderthals are considered whites. You are completely wrong on this. Comparing Neanderthals to white men is like comparing Gorillas to Baboons. Gorillas and Baboons are completely different, Homo neanderthalensis and Homo sapiens are completely different. Get that through your fucking head. Child, it's ok that I basically bitch slapped you with facts. Why don't you take this as a reality check, don't open your fucking mouth unless you know what your talking about.
    You bitch slapped me with facts? You said one thing you fucking idiot. Explain the creation of Crack and Meth and Heroin? Neanderthalensis made that too? And BTW , Neanderthalensis are subspecies within the homosapiens. Thus making your gorilla to monkey statement bullshit. Please gtfo because your comments are non-important to me, I rather hear another's opinion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post
    The best president in my opinion was John F. Kennedey the rest all sucked balls.. >.>
    No, Franklin D Roosevelt is the best.
    He led his country out of the Great Depression.
    Although other factors like joining WWII boosted the industry which gave lots of people a job helped as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    You bitch slapped me with facts? You said one thing you fucking idiot. Explain the creation of Crack and Meth and Heroin? Neanderthalensis made that too? And BTW , Neanderthalensis are subspecies within the homosapiens. Thus making your gorilla to monkey statement bullshit. Please gtfo because your comments are non-important to me, I rather hear another's opinion
    :/ So your point is that whites created this? Do you have any proof at all or are you just spouting bullshit?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

:/ So your point is that whites created this? Do you have any proof at all or are you just spouting bullshit?
    Google is magical.

Thanks

Anywho , you are right about the muskeet. It wasn't created by whites , it was made by chinese. BUT, whites were the ones who took these from the chinese and brought them to America. So guns in america? Blame white people. And noo , i'm not racist i'm simply making a point. Duh.
    Wow... You kind of ignorant blind fucktards are exactly what's wrong with American society.

Dude, there are guns everywhere. There are a lot of guns in Canada per person compared to a large majority of the rest of the world as well. What the fuck is your point?

"Did white people fuck up the world? Yeah I think so."

Define: Racist
    This ideology entails the belief that members of a race share a set of characteristic traits, abilities, or qualities, that traits of personality, intellect, morality, and other cultural behavioral characteristics are inherited.

OH, and about the genetics comment it's irrelevant. This is about racism with blacks and whites. About how blacks are ridiculed when blacks didn't do shit. You wanna say that genetic shit, say it to the next racist person against blacks you met.
    Dear mother of god, I think I found the stupidest mother fucker in MPGH. You are saying that 'white people' are responsible for fucking up this world, thus suggesting that we all share this particular characteristic in common. That is racist. That is marking an entire race of people with one characteristic. Read the definition above, you are a racist.

Did you know that Japanese people brought guns to Japan? And that Chinese brought guns to China? And that Koreans brought guns to Korea? So how does white Americans bringing guns to America make them any more horrible than the rest of these countries? Whether guns are inherently bad is debatable as well.

Finally, entire communities in South Africans are exploited by black dictators and black war lords and black terrorists organizations. The same communities USA\Canadian charity organizations have been wasting tons of foreign aid funds into. My point being, NO you cannot mark an entire race with one characteristic. Whether this world is fucked up or not is debatable as well. What is your frame of reference for this statement?

Google is magical.
    That is like saying, when someone asks for my sources when I hand in an essay, putting: Google is magical, find the sources yourself. You fucking dipshit, your so goddamn stupid I doubt you ever even handed in a proper essay.

You can't prove any particular person invented a drug like crack, all that is known is its location of initial sighting. People don't publisher papers or place patents on illegal drugs.

You are an idiot.
    Last edited by jeremy6996; 09-01-2012 at 01:21 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jeremy6996 For This Useful Post:

nevs666 (09-01-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy6996 View Post
    Wow... You kind of ignorant blind fucktards are exactly what's wrong with American society.

Dude, there are guns everywhere. There are a lot of guns in Canada per person compared to a large majority of the rest of the world as well. What the fuck is your point?

"Did white people fuck up the world? Yeah I think so."

Define: Racist

Dear mother of god, I think I found the stupidest mother fucker in MPGH. You are saying that 'white people' are responsible for fucking up this world, thus suggesting that we all share this particular characteristic in common. That is racist. That is marking an entire race of people with one characteristic. Read the definition above, you are a racist.

Did you know that Japanese people brought guns to Japan? And that Chinese brought guns to China? And that Koreans brought guns to Korea? So how does white Americans bringing guns to America make them any more horrible than the rest of these countries? Whether guns are inherently bad is debatable as well.

Finally, entire communities in South Africans are exploited by black dictators and black war lords and black terrorists organizations. The same communities USA\Canadian charity organizations have been wasting tons of foreign aid funds into. My point being, NO you cannot mark an entire race with one characteristic. Whether this world is fucked up or not is debatable as well. What is your frame of reference for this statement?

That is like saying, when someone asks for my sources when I hand in an essay, putting: Google is magical, find the sources yourself. You fucking dipshit, your so goddamn stupid I doubt you ever even handed in a proper essay.

You can't prove any particular person invented a drug like crack, all that is known is its location of initial sighting. People don't publisher papers or place patents on illegal drugs.

You are an idiot.
    Lmao, random. This already ended. Goodbye now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I wouldn't say white people. I would say certain white people. Just like black, brown, yellow, etc also had some negative influences on our world.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Human fallacies are to blame, and they're are equally prevalent in all races and creeds.

OP is a fucking retard.

END THE FED

Thanks
    This thread is a joke, It is not races fault

It is the government fault for all these bad outcomes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Google is magical.
    Take that as a no. Wellp ignored.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Neanderthalensis are subspecies within the homosapiens. Thus making your gorilla to monkey statement bullshit.
    Did you really just say that? No fucking shit we are related, that doesn't mean we are the same fucking thing you retard. I would type something longer in a more articulate manner but it seems jeremy beat me to fucking you up verbally.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Lmao, random. This already ended. Goodbye now.
    Right thread, right response. It isn't random at all. If you're going to try and degrade an entire race, expect a lot of people to think your a fucking moron.

Racist piece of shit. If I were still a gmod, I would seriously consider banning you for this derogatory shit.

You fail to recognize, when someone on MPGH uses the word '******' it isn't in a serious context. You are free to use whatever language you feel is required, but serious descrimination like that evident in this thread really pisses me off.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 09-01-2012 at 06:08 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Right thread, right response. It isn't random at all. If you're going to try and degrade an entire race, expect a lot of people to think your a fucking moron.

Racist piece of shit.
    I'm not racist , I was simply making a point. A lot of people on here throw around the word '******' which is a racist term used against blacks. (Not nigga). So I reversed it and simply made a few points and asked people to debate. Honestly , i'm done with the thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'm not racist , I was simply making a point. A lot of people on here throw around the word '******' which is a racist term used against blacks. (Not nigga). So I reversed it and simply made a few points and asked people to debate. Honestly , i'm done with the thread.
    YOU MAKE US BLACKS LOOK SO GOOD THANKS HOMIE G WANNA GO GET SOME CRACK AND DO IT ALL UP BECAUSE THE STEREOTYPE OF ALL BLACKS BEING DUMB IS JUST BEING ENFORCED BY YOU.
    WHY NOT ENFORCE THE STEREOTYPE THAT WE ALL DO HARD DRUGS TOO AND WHILE WE ARE AT IT LET'S GO ROB SOME RICH WHITE BOYS.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

YOU MAKE US BLACKS LOOK SO GOOD THANKS HOMIE G WANNA GO GET SOME CRACK AND DO IT ALL UP BECAUSE THE STEREOTYPE OF ALL BLACKS BEING DUMB IS JUST BEING ENFORCED BY YOU.
    WHY NOT ENFORCE THE STEREOTYPE THAT WE ALL DO HARD DRUGS TOO AND WHILE WE ARE AT IT LET'S GO ROB SOME RICH WHITE BOYS.
    I dunno wdf you just said, I already apologized.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast