Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Islam is Mad Confusing

Some of you might remember me. Well i recently left Islam. It's mad confusing.

I do not believe that the creator is so shortsighted to make a strong distinguished between those who say amen and those who are not quite convinced to a certain teaching that may belonged to the actual creator. That this "creator" puts unbelievers, doubters and other believers in hell, which consists of 6 billion people, because the creator is not clear, concrete and unilaterally, i can not believe.

And if it so be then I'm not proud to be a part of his creation and hope he turns me into ashes.

What is the usefulness of the creation? What purpose does it have? Why would the Creator create us and then divide us into two camps into eternity?

I had a anxiety attack this monday, it was so real that i immediately turned back to Islam because i was so scared to be put in hell.
    The things that Islam says about the life after death is pure horror and i get anxious every time i think about it.

Everyone that believes in that horror and actually really thinks about it gets insane.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You shouldn't follow a religion out of fear of the afterlife. Religion is all bullshit, it is a man made thing to try and make sense of the world. Instead of turning to religion for answers, try turning to science.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    You shouldn't follow a religion out of fear of the afterlife. Religion is all bullshit, it is a man made thing to try and make sense of the world. Instead of turning to religion for answers, try turning to science.
    ^This. The most correct thing I've ever seen him say.

Thanks
    This is all bullshit
    Nothing in Science proofs Islam is Wrong. In fact Islam supports science. Google it right now. Islam And Science or Muslim Scientists. You'll find hundreds, thousands. And Religion is not something that people turn to. OMG This building is gonna fall on me! 'God Please Hold This Building Up'
    Thats Just dumbass people.
    And You Say Religion is bullshit how about you back that up with Science?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom28 View Post
    This is all bullshit
    Nothing in Science proofs Islam is Wrong. In fact Islam supports science. Google it right now. Islam And Science or Muslim Scientists. You'll find hundreds, thousands. And Religion is not something that people turn to. OMG This building is gonna fall on me! 'God Please Hold This Building Up'
    How about you back up everything presented in religious texts? How about prove everything in Islam is right?

How about explain how a people can stress both justice and mercy, but do so only at their own convenience? How is that not hypocritical?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    This is all bullshit
    That's all good and dandy for you, except I didn't claim science proved anything wrong. I can't prove any religion wrong, just like you can't disprove me if I said there were invisible unicorns on the dark side of the moon, and I didn't back up my claim with science, I back it up with common sense.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    That's all good and dandy for you, except I didn't claim science proved anything wrong. I can't prove any religion wrong, just like you can't disprove me if I said there were invisible unicorns on the dark side of the moon, and I didn't back up my claim with science, I back it up with common sense.
    Sorta like it was common sense in the old days that the earth was Flat right? If we're supposed to take your word for it then why not just fuck science in the ass since common sense clearly is more logical right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Sorta like it was common sense in the old days that the earth was Flat right? If we're supposed to take your word for it then why not just fuck science in the ass since common sense clearly is more logical right?
    Trying to put words in my mouth I see, and failing horridly at it I might add. I didn't claim common sense was more logical then science. You made absolutely no sense here. We went from me saying it was common sense to not fear a magical man in the sky, to you saying it was common sense to believe the earth is flat. Your trying to change the subject because you can't possibly argue with my previous statement.

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Common sense? Are you fucking kidding me? No, it was NOT common sense, considering the time period you are thinking of is dated AFTER that of international explorers, people believed the Earth was flat because that is what the Catholic church said was true, and at that time the Church was everything. That being said, common sense for a regular human would be that of not to shit where you eat, don't do things that cause pain, and personal epiphany-related information.

TL;DR: The example you gave is that of widespread propaganda of an authoritative figure of the era, which does NOT constitute common sense. On top of which counteracts your statement "If we're supposed to take your word for it" considering you misinterpreted historical fact with mere speculation, would thus mean we are taking YOUR word for it, if we fragment the original sentence of course. Still, you generalize wrongfully and make false accusations on nevs666, so far his posts are completely on-the-money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Worrying about the afterlife is pointless. Pick whatever makes you happy for your life and be done with it. If you don't want to believe in a religion, thats fine, if you do, thats cool too.

Just don't let it influence you and who you are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You can't leave Islam. No one leaves Islam.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (09-04-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    You can't leave Islam. No one leaves Islam.
    Well i did.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos007 View Post
    nahhh you just reserved a one way ticket to hell :P
    That's the fucking reason why i left in the first place. God will put the 6 billion people that live on earth that do not live in Islam in hell just simply because they don't believe. How can you live if most of the people you see will go to hell? How can you accept that? And you don't have to believe in a religion to be good.
    Last edited by lies'; 09-06-2012 at 11:27 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Well i did.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

That's the fucking reason why i left in the first place. God will put the 6 billion people that live on earth that do not live in Islam in hell just simply because they don't believe. How can you live if most of the people you see will go to hell? How can you accept that? And you don't have to believe in a religion to be good.
    6 billion ?? omg give me a break ! no one knows he is going to hell or heaven i don't even know but i know that who leaves islam Goes to hell

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    6 billion ?? omg give me a break ! no one knows he is going to hell or heaven i don't even know but i know that who leaves islam Goes to hell
    You're a fag. Eventually, every person that doesn't believe in Islam will go to hell. I would rather put god in hell for being so selfish.

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The XXX Devil View Post
    Choosing/leaving a religion (or not choosing any) is your own free decision. I believe religion-related stuff shouldn't be discussed on the internet, with other people in general since nobody can/should tell you what to do or affect your choice with his opinion. If it makes you feel better, do it.
    Exactly but it's okay to hear others their opinion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    And you know this based on nothing but a gut feeling right?

Lol ok bro, I feel you are going to hell as well. Oh wait, that means you are!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast