Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by CubeString View Post
    Islam is 100% correct.
    Proof? Read the Holy-Quran and you will see yourself.
    There is only ONE version of the holy Quran, while there is more than 5 or even more version for Bible.
    the real Bible is long time gone! People faked it to match their own happiness and interests. @lies' I really want to talk to you on Skype if you don't mind... I am sure you missed something in Islam.
    No one is able to proof a religion cause it's based on a belief. Believing in something is always without evidence.
    Sure, i would love to talk to you but i want to tell you a few things first.

There are some things that i can't accept;

- No person deserves to be put into hell for eternity.
    - Almost any Muslim i know, believes hes better than an unbeliever.
    - There are really great people, always helpful and kind yet if it's about Islam, they will be punished just because they don't believe.
    - Why would god great the humankind just to divide them in 2 camps into eternity?
    - Islam has so many rules, some of them really don't make any sense.
    - Most people i know are leaded by fear.

Therefore, even if it's the truth, i do not wish to be a part of it cause i can't accept these things above.
    I live in Europe so 99% of the people i see will be put in hell. How can you not get insane? How can you accept that? While i hate most of the fucks that live on earth, yet i believe they don't deserve any punishment for eternity.

Since i am not religious anymore, i find that most religious people are so close minded that they can't even think for themselves.

The theory of Darwin is an amazing theory but yet it doesn't convince me because i can't get it how things all happened be coincidence.
    Last edited by lies'; 09-10-2012 at 12:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    That's for you to decide, live your life with no limitations. Do what you want and don't let some "god" effect your decision on what you want to do in life.
    That's what you believe in. If he wants to stay devoted to his religion, then let him be.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos007 View Post
    nahhh you just reserved a one way ticket to hell :P
    You're stupid. If you don't have good details to back up your statement, don't post. All you are doing is bringing disgrace to our religion with the amount of stupidity in that post.

Just because people do not believe in our God does not mean they will be sent to Hell.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    - No person deserves to be put into hell for eternity.
    - Why would god great the humankind just to divide them in 2 camps into eternity?
    - Islam has so many rules, some of them really don't make any sense.
    - Most people i know are leaded by fear.
    1) Actually, if you have done good deeds in your life full of sins, chances are that you won't stay in hell eternally.
    2) A life full of sins is deserved to be punished. Just like in most other cases, if you commit a crime and break the law, you will be put in jail. If you obey, then you will be free from punishments. Simple as that.
    3) To other religions, our rules may seem different and confusing. It's vice versa for others, like for instance, most of us Muslims would find others' religion's laws confusing.
    4) Leaded by fear? Can you prove that? Almost every person I know are comfortable with whatever religion they are, whether it be Christianity or Islam. But then again, you live in Belgium so I wouldn't know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulaa View Post

That's what you believe in. If he wants to stay devoted to his religion, then let him be.

That's kind of the reason I posted, because if you read what he said he doesn't want to be devoted to this religion. So, if he doesn't want to be part of it then perhaps YOU should let him be.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    That's kind of the reason I posted, because if you read what he said he doesn't want to be devoted to this religion. So, if he doesn't want to be part of it then perhaps YOU should let him be.
    I'm not mentioning OP when I quoted you. You quoted Cheetos in that post since he was talking about how a person would be sent to hell if they didn't believe in our God. He never stated anything about him not wanting to be devoted to his religion?

I wasn't trying to be offensive anyways, if you took it offensively, sorry.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I'm not mentioning OP when I quoted you. You quoted Cheetos in that post since he was talking about how a person would be sent to hell if they didn't believe in our God. He never stated anything about him not wanting to be devoted to his religion?

I wasn't trying to be offensive anyways, if you took it offensively, sorry.
    He asked me what was the point of life if there was no god, I just gave him my two cents. If he wants to waist his time praying to a magic man in the sky that's his own business as long as it doesn't effect me.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

You're stupid. If you don't have good details to back up your statement, don't post. All you are doing is bringing disgrace to our religion with the amount of stupidity in that post.

Just because people do not believe in our God does not mean they will be sent to Hell.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

1) Actually, if you have done good deeds in your life full of sins, chances are that you won't stay in hell eternally.
    2) A life full of sins is deserved to be punished. Just like in most other cases, if you commit a crime and break the law, you will be put in jail. If you obey, then you will be free from punishments. Simple as that.
    3) To other religions, our rules may seem different and confusing. It's vice versa for others, like for instance, most of us Muslims would find others' religion's laws confusing.
    4) Leaded by fear? Can you prove that? Almost every person I know are comfortable with whatever religion they are, whether it be Christianity or Islam. But then again, you live in Belgium so I wouldn't know.
    Well Islam says things differently. If you don't believe than you will just not make it in the hereafter and you will certainly not go to paradise if you didn't believe. I have read it myself, even in the Quran.

A rule like; do not sleep on your stomach. If there is a god; why the fuck would he care how you sleep. It doesn't make sense.

There is no need for religions to be a good person. There is a golden rule; treat others like you want to be treated.
    Last edited by lies'; 09-16-2012 at 05:13 PM.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Well Islam says things differently. If you don't believe than you will just not make it in the hereafter and you will certainly not go to paradise if you didn't believe. I have read it myself, even in the Quran.

A rule like; do not sleep on your stomach. If there is a god; why the fuck would he care how you sleep. It doesn't make sense.

There is no need for religions to be a good person. There is a golden rule; treat others like you want to be treated.
    Get me the evidences from the Quran, I want to see it!
    Make it formal and correct.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    There is a religious explanation for this rule, however, I won't refer to it as you are an Atheist, as far as I can tell.

Sleeping on one's stomach is harmful from a health point of view, for both young and old. There are medical reports which speak of a high death rate among infants who suffocated because they were put to sleep on their stomachs, as well as allergies because of the nose being too close to the bedding, if the bedding is made of sponge or wool and collects a large number of germs and microbes.

Yes, sleeping on the stomach is good for expelling wind, but always doing that is harmful, as stated above.

The child should become accustomed to sleeping on his right side, because this is the best manner of sleeping, and is in accordance with the Sunnah of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and is beneficial for the body.

It says in a medical report: Sleeping on the right side is the healthy position, because the left lung is smaller than the right, so the heart is under less pressure and the liver is settled and not suspended, and the stomach is resting comfortably on top of it, which as we have seen makes it easier to eliminate the food that is in it after it has been digested. Sleeping on the right side is also regarded as the best medical procedure that makes it easy for the tubes of the left lung to expel mucus discharges.

As for sleeping on the left side, it is not acceptable, because in that case the heart will be beneath the pressure of the right lung, which is larger than the left, and this will affect its function and make it less active, specially in those who are elderly. The full stomach will also be under pressure, which will increase the pressure on the heart and liver – which is the heaviest organ – which will not be fixed, rather it will be hanging, as it is located on the right side, so it will put pressure on the heart and on the digestive tract which will delay elimination.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The Hobbit For This Useful Post:

RedSpot (09-17-2012)

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Get me the evidences from the Quran, I want to see it!
    Make it formal and correct.
    Its not like "DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TO SLEEP ON YOUR STOMACH!!" its an ADVICE!!! don't sleep on your stomach and sleep on your right side.
    Sleeping on your stomach is unhealthy and thats proved scientifically (@Nebulaa reminded me, thanks), its all proved by the modern sciences like many others in the Quran and what Muhammad mentioned.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234