Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    :P i think ill wait XD unless you want to give me some stuff

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

i need stuff on dayz i dont want to kill them with hacks i just want weapons so i can do it myself :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by n1kko View Post
    Actually, CE is is the safest way to spawn items. You just have to smart with it. Spawning and entire loadout within a 10-15 minute period is a major no no. It usually takes me around an hour to do my full loadout, but thats just the way I go about doing it.
    Trust me, i'm not a moron. I've been cooking my loadout with the Shift + P, then the "any server" method since they were released. "playing" the game normal by bouncing around the map with an auto-run macro. I auto run to the closest military base and spawn in my items 1 by 1. When i mean load out i mean the essentials (NVG, Ghillie, Coyote). I was doing great testing out 5 items i spawned in by joining over 4 separate servers. Then i go to rejoin my friends server (which just so happens to be the server i lost my first CD KEY) and get instantly banned the moment i click "ok" to start loading in.

The weird thing is too, is that my buddy's server is one of those "fucked up" hives. During that whole hive issue where almost EVERYONE got all their gear wiped and ther are now over 200 different hive servers with tons of servers being in different hives. My buddy's server for some reason now spawned in 30 vehicles on the map and no chopper. Even after rebooting the server over 6 times, same thing every time. Weirdest hive ever too. Relating ALOT to this vehicle map: https://southcoastbeanwars.com/dayz-m...-spawn-map.jpg. Between a yellow UAZ jeep, and a red Ural. Pretty weird.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by iraemmy View Post
    :P i think ill wait XD unless you want to give me some stuff

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

i need stuff on dayz i dont want to kill them with hacks i just want weapons so i can do it myself :P
    This is not the thread to beg for gear. I have zero sympathy for people who come on here and there only post is asking people for stuff. Its not hard to spawn gear, and if you truly are that desperate, there are many, MANY, threads offering the service you require.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, ******.

Banned for being a ******.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12