Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Dont spam cap shop

waht do u think guys! will they take action against this hack if guys dont spam the cap shop hard like last time?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reeaper For This Useful Post:

Nightfigter (09-17-2012),tsqa (09-17-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by reeaper View Post
    waht do u think guys! will they take action against this hack if guys dont spam the cap shop hard like last time?
    they already know about it ... as everyone know some Aeria staff always come here check what kind of hack and if there a source

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Who care let the hacks beginz!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    he added me amd65 i got it , legit guy i vouch him
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    People these 3 guys are trusted and safe, no harm for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    thanks for gun adding for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdampire View Post
    Really fast ! I vouch for this guy. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    THIS GUY IS SO LEGIT.! HE DOES THE GUNADD SO FAST.! HE IS 100% LEGIT no SCAM.!! Fastest gunadder in MPGH.NET in my oppinion I VOUCH FOR HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for adding ! He's legit and fast !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    yes but as u seen so many hacks were released so far! but no action was taken at all not against the hacks nor the hackers! on the contrary u saw that all they do all this time is release more and more shjt to the web mall to suck AP's!
    but this hack is different from all as it could cause losses to them! as u saw in the past it was the only hack that made them take that drastic move of closing co op channel!
    All they care about is their profit and if they see that this will casue any losses to them i think they will take similer action as before and ban many players!!

in my opinion i think we should use this hack wisely! just dont farm big amounts of euro and dont spam the cap shop like before!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to reeaper For This Useful Post:

Nightfigter (09-17-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    great idea before all the gm will come to the caps shop and check like the last time all gm were here...

but you know there is more leecher than active player who post and discuss so this message will not spread far away...

Thanks
    It wont be a problem unless an easier version of the euro hack is released. Most people give up on the one out right now because they dont understand how to use it. If someone was to release a dll version of euro hack that auto does everything for you then gg aeria.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    lol omg this fkin company!! with all the hacks and the miss they released a new stupid web mall shjt!!
    lol gg i guess we can hack as much as we wont !! they dont give a ****

10. The Following User Says Thank You to reeaper For This Useful Post:

Nightfigter (09-17-2012)

Thanks
    i think as long as we keep the ammount of eur earned to a minimal, like 20k-30k per hour, not 2mil in 20min, we'll be fine. Last time almost every one has a cap gun so it really hurt their avenue.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

thanks for helpin me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Wish to have that freaking hack (euro)

Thanks
    Yeah if there's a way to not get them 1mil euro ea 20 min or something they won't spam the -beep- outta caps shop.

Thanks
    I guess you do know my opinion on that as we had a chat about it in different topic.
    Its so plain obvious to me that when we (as in the MPGH community) have found out so powerfull exploit, we SHOULD lay low, why do people spam them weapons is beyond me, just get your major 1st class, buy every single weapon available, leave yourself 400-500k spare for future, and enjoy the game.
    Why? well because you have WON already - you achieved everything that you can achieve.
    Seriously would these few (i dont remember how many euro caps weapons there is) shitty (lets face the truth - they sux) guns made you fell better?
    Are they worth getting banned?

If i could pull this hack on my PC i would do exacly what i just said, and enjoy the fact that the only thing for me to do in this game is just play and enjoy it (i dont have to save euros on guns, think about what to buy, or 3box farm for DAYS to get something i want.

Seriously people i dont get some of you.
    The fact that you are showing how "great hackers" you are in front of the audience doesnt mean they appreciate it, in fact most of them think about it the way i do - "12yrs old can within 5 clicks achieve more than we did within long months, or even years of playing, whats the point of me playing this game any further?"
    As we all know there is a lot of f2p FPS games out there, its easy just to uninstall AVA and get on with anything else, however lowering the player database.... isnt good for ANYONE. (think that one day there might be no one to show off your "haxing skills" to.
    This aint CS 1.6 and it can lose players within snap of the fingers.

We have been given unimaginable powers, dont use it carelessly.

"With great power comes great responsibility"

Simply saying to people below age of 10, dont fking spam it cuz it might turn out that ur sticking a dildo up ur own azz.
    K? thx.

Regards, Mark.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marek015 View Post
    I guess you do know my opinion on that as we had a chat about it in different topic.
    Its so plain obvious to me that when we (as in the MPGH community) have found out so powerfull exploit, we SHOULD lay low, why do people spam them weapons is beyond me, just get your major 1st class, buy every single weapon available, leave yourself 400-500k spare for future, and enjoy the game.
    Why? well because you have WON already - you achieved everything that you can achieve.
    Seriously would these few (i dont remember how many euro caps weapons there is) shitty (lets face the truth - they sux) guns made you fell better?
    Are they worth getting banned?

If i could pull this hack on my PC i would do exacly what i just said, and enjoy the fact that the only thing for me to do in this game is just play and enjoy it (i dont have to save euros on guns, think about what to buy, or 3box farm for DAYS to get something i want.

Seriously people i dont get some of you.
    The fact that you are showing how "great hackers" you are in front of the audience doesnt mean they appreciate it, in fact most of them think about it the way i do - "12yrs old can within 5 clicks achieve more than we did within long months, or even years of playing, whats the point of me playing this game any further?"
    As we all know there is a lot of f2p FPS games out there, its easy just to uninstall AVA and get on with anything else, however lowering the player database.... isnt good for ANYONE. (think that one day there might be no one to show off your "haxing skills" to.
    This aint CS 1.6 and it can lose players within snap of the fingers.

We have been given unimaginable powers, dont use it carelessly.

"With great power comes great responsibility"

Simply saying to people below age of 10, dont fking spam it cuz it might turn out that ur sticking a dildo up ur own azz.
    K? thx.

Regards, Mark.
    Excellent input, very well formatted, it's appreciated. I do agree in my personal opinion that laying low is better for those who only want a quick boost or maybe just another rank or two, but you must remember that not everyone who spams capsule shop, and the other hacks as a matter of fact, are doing it for personal reasons. Many people use these hacks to get multiple accounts to a certain rank and Euro amount with ambitions to sell these accounts in the future, though in doing so they do tend to ruin the hacks for those who want just a little help, that's the result of releasing a hack for any F2P game on an open public board.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

marek015 (09-20-2012)