Thanks

Trying to lower Ump45 damage

Hey. So few weeks ago, we started our own 4d1 server which has became kinda popular. Now we're wondering on how to lower ump damage since it's heavily overpowered. I read the tutorial regarding modifying weapon stats, but no matter how I type the code, ump damage stays the same in game. This is what my currect damage gsc looks like (the important part):
    Code:
    Callback_PlayerDamage_internal( eInflictor, eAttacker, victim, iDamage, iDFlags, sMeansOfDeath, sWeapon, vPoint, vDir, sHitLoc, psOffsetTime )
    {

if ( getDvar("g_gametype") == "oitc" && sWeapon == "turret_minigun_mp" || getDvar("g_gametype") == "gg" && sWeapon == "turret_minigun_mp" || getDvar("g_gametype") == "ss" && sWeapon == "turret_minigun_mp" )
    	{
    		iDamage = 0;
    	}
    	if(isSubStr(sWeapon, "ump45_")) // if you want the weapon to do the damage no matter which attachments

iDamage = 1;

if ( !isReallyAlive( victim ) )
    		return;
    So, I download my server's iw_25.iwd, change it to .zip, extract it, modify the .gsc file like that and then reverse the progress and upload it back. Nothing happens, the damage stays the same.

I also noticed that there's a separate _damage.gsc file in a different folder, but replacing that doesn't help neither.

I tried searching, but none of the threads I came across really proved to be much help.

Thanks, onetimeuser.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I'm pretty sure you have to load the mod into your server. Isn't there a built-in function for that on 4D1?

The lines in my Steam are i's