Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Cl0ud(+Hyak?) VS dk173, let the games begin!

Whaha, you wanted this, well, flame me than.
    I'll see what you can do.
    (PS, please talk in decent English with some decent grammar ).

Thanks
    dk no excuse now flaming section its alright here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Cl0ud View Post
    Whaha, you wanted this, well, flame me than.
    I'll see what you can do.
    (PS, please talk in decent English with some decent grammar ).

(PS, please talk in decent English with some decent grammar)to retarded to understand
    english when used

and hyak no excuse just dont let your feelings get hurt when this is done no crying here

and my posted was edited to make a comment about hyak not to change my flame
    Last edited by dk173; 04-02-2009 at 01:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    WOW WHAT A FLAME.
    STOP IT PLEASE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Cl0ud View Post
    WOW WHAT A FLAME.
    STOP IT PLEASE!
    wow u so scared to make a flame so u say wow stop it take that pussy shit else ware and now i have to say to u stop it

pussy flame me my flame should not change your flame and took you that long to post that wow u must be slow to come up with one

and hyak ware is your pussy ass when the flame is on no excuse well i got to say to you no hiding you scary pansy
    Last edited by dk173; 04-02-2009 at 01:19 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    fuck you are your pussy flame
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    thats all u can say is fuck u any 1 can say fuck u try comeing up with something more intresting all you guys flames are garbage we have cl0ud the one thats said lets flame and has not flamed yes we have hyak the pussy who goes and hides and we have the new commer moosicgawd who has such a small brain that all he can come up with is fuck you are you guys kidding me and moo read the thread good grammer i know its to much to ask off you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Go to Hell ya nigga shit on road

[IMG]https://i648.photobucke*****m/albums/uu201/rnjsgurwn96/METALLICA-1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i648.photobucke*****m/albums/uu201/rnjsgurwn96/Untitled-1-2.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    thats all u can say is fuck u any 1 can say fuck u try comeing up with something more intresting all you guys flames are garbage we have cl0ud the one thats said lets flame and has not flamed yes we have hyak the pussy who goes and hides and we have the new commer moosicgawd who has such a small brain that all he can come up with is fuck you are you guys kidding me and moo read the thread good grammer i know its to much to ask off you
    YOUR telling ME to read the grammar thread? You cant even spell a word right.
    And you do bitch flame, like 11 year old. You think your good at it. Your just not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    well we have a 4th person to flame me well take that sorry ass flame and shove it so hard up your ass that you will be coughing up that nasty flame for weeks

moo well since i have 4 people flameing me every one can read what i said

(YOUR telling ME to read the grammar thread? You cant even spell a word right.
    And you do bitch flame, like 11 year old. You think your good at it. Your just not)

i bitch flame like a 11 year old well moo you flame like a slow bitch fuck u really i have been useing big words that may make u think i have bad grammar with that slow mind

what is this suppose to mean fuck you are your pussy flame
    Last edited by dk173; 04-02-2009 at 01:53 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dk173 For This Useful Post:

Dorado (04-02-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Im a participate in this flamingness. Hyak, Your a dumbass.

First off, You backstabbed me by actually telling josh I was going to hack him, Fail Number one.

Fail Two, You got Josh to pm arun about how I was going to hack him so that I would get banned.

Fail Three, You then got sad that I didnt trust you anymore so you got josh to say sorry to me and give me this fake ass shit and then actually denyed it.

Fail Four, you fucking flame me in every single one of your posts and then you bitch about how im flaming you, I dont see why I shouldnt target you now.

Fail Five, you keep on bringing up whos better at gfx. Who give a shit? Then you say "oh your just being all sad that your not winning at the gfx challenge." Jesus christ if you knew how you got those votes.... Dont ask me to tell you the story because then youll just bitch to the mods and try and get me banned, again.

Fail Six, You deny that Im a guy. First off who cares? Secondly, Do you really not see a lot of women that you having communication with one is impossible with you?

Fail Seven, You always say, Haha you pussy you always have to go, Well thats right, I dont stay here trolling making a jackass out of myself liek you do 24/7.

In fact I have to go right now, So sorry I cant include all your fails. Go ahead and bitch when im offline, have fun. As to cloud or Dk, I got no problems wit yall, Cloud your a god gfx member, I respect you, and DK, Well I dont really know you all that much so I dont know what to say but so far looks like you keep acting like an diot like hyak. Stop or be forever hated.
    Last edited by Robert; 04-02-2009 at 01:55 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sw337k1ll View Post
    Im a participate in this flamingness. Hyak, Your a dumbass. lol your always targeting me this isnt even against you noob

First off, You backstabbed me by actually telling josh I was going to hack him, Fail Number one.

your fail your to dumb 2 know how

Fail Two, You got Josh to pm arun about how I was going to hack him so that I would get banned.

no i didnt lol he did that himself even ask if u like

Fail Three, You then got sad that I didnt trust you anymore so you got josh to say sorry to me and give me this fake ass shit and then actually denyed it.

i didnt give a fuck lol he did that cuz i got pissed at him

Fail Four, you fucking flame me in every single one of your posts and then you bitch about how im flaming you, I dont see why I shouldnt target you now.

ROFL JUST ROFL u target me every post example this thread

Fail Five, you keep on bringing up whos better at gfx. Who give a shit? Then you say "oh your just being all sad that your not winning at the gfx challenge. Jesus christ if you knew how you got those votes.... Dont ask me to tell you the story because then youll just bitch to the mods and try and get me banned, again.

lol there is no story u just like 2 say that or youd tell me

Fail Six, You deny that Im a guy. First off who cares? Secondly, Do you really not see a lot of women that you havign communication with one is impossible with you?

i have a gf i can even get her 2 say it and take a screeny or sum shit

Fail Seven, You always say, Haha you pussy you always have to go, Well thats right, I dotn stay here trolling making a jackass out of myself liek you do 24/7.

bcuz u fail at flaming is why

In fact I have to go right now, ROFLMFAO!!!!!! So sorry I can include all your fails. < u mean all your fails seeing as all the ones you posted were fail on your part
    Go ahead and bitch when im offline, have fun. As to cloud or Dk, I got no problems wit yall, Cloud your a god gfx member, I respect you, and DK, Well I dotn really know you all that much so I dont know what to say but so far looks like you keep

lol u wood hate him if he liked me roflmfao
    lol proved all of myfails u put were your fails
    Last edited by Hyak; 04-02-2009 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    well they started this flame i dont really want to do this but i keep getting flamed by all except you so your cool

hayak after all the post know you come this was suppose to be a flame with me u and cl0ud but im the only one flameing thats one of your fails and then moo comes trying to flame me but faild
    Last edited by dk173; 04-02-2009 at 02:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I wasn't flaming. I was telling you to stop flaming badly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    well moo saying i flame badly is a insult so i had to add u but im done most of the people that said they will lame me some how went to pussy mountain and never came back so this is the end of dk173 vs cl0ud vs hyak witch this thread should have been dk vs all cuss cl0ud did shit hyak never showed the only one that kinda flamed was moo

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast