Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!

Thread: Love

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    just say hi to her for a while before getting into a conversation .have a conversation about 2 days later

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Instead of coming on a multiplayer game hacking website, grow a pair of balls and ask her out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Be like "Oh im sorry, I thought you were nicer/special, excuse me".

Move onto the next quick though.-Important
    you want to be a nice guy but also let her know you can get with anyone because you are the nice guy any time you want.
    dat cofidence my son.
    Dam. 8 classes next to the same girl. Jebus Christ thats allot.

Girls are easy to break in HS, just start of with needing help with the class, meet at the library, and when your talking start straying away from w/e topic.

Get to know her, drop sublte hints "you look fine today", get her jealous i.e. "you think so and so likes me".

Bro 8 classes with her, your nerves shouldnt be so high, you practically already dating her. Your with her more than anyone else -___-
    Holy shit king, you give fucking awful advice. Saying shit like "you think so and so likes me" might get you freindzoned. She thinks you stop seeing her as a possible interest so will she. When you start coming on to her you're just going to confuse the fuck out of her.

Second, girl's don't roll with quite Mr. nice guy that showers women with those kind of praises. Unless she's a narcissistic gold digger, she's not going to like being put on a pedestal. It's one thing to compliment a women's looks and skills, another thing to say they are beautiful/special/etc. putting them on a pedestal, turns them off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post

Your kidding me right? You're from April '11.
    He's talking about the other guy not you.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

When you saw her staring at you, you should just stare back right into her eyes like a staring contest, for fun.
    Then she'll be like why you staring at me, and you can say why you staring at me. <------- ice breaker
    Now you have to think of something to say, if you stop talking, you would've wasted my ice breaker and made an awkward situation.
    Last edited by Dreamer.JR; 09-07-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyLoco View Post
    He's talking about the other guy not you.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

When you saw her staring at you, you should just stare back right into her eyes like a staring contest, for fun.
    Then she'll be like why you staring at me, and you can say why you staring at me. <------- ice breaker
    Now you have to think of something to say, if you stop talking, you would've wasted my ice breaker and made an awkward situation.
    And I was talking about the irony of calling others newphs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

And I was talking about the irony of calling others newphs.
    Oh, I get it now. Had to read that over a few times.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Holy shit king, you give fucking awful advice. Saying shit like "you think so and so likes me" might get you freindzoned. She thinks you stop seeing her as a possible interest so will she. When you start coming on to her you're just going to confuse the fuck out of her.

Second, girl's don't roll with quite Mr. nice guy that showers women with those kind of praises. Unless she's a narcissistic gold digger, she's not going to like being put on a pedestal. It's one thing to compliment a women's looks and skills, another thing to say they are beautiful/special/etc. putting them on a pedestal, turns them off.
    I disagree, letting her know that you can get up and move on without her makes her want you. And I hope you realized I told him him he should move on to someone else. You ever get a gf in highschool and then all of a sudden you get attention from the other girls, Girls want what they can't have.

I did NOT say to shower women with etc.
    It obvious this kid is a nice guy, he's trying to pursue one girl who he has class with all day.
    So I'm helping him play to his strengths. You need to continue be the nice guy, but the nice guy who will pursue other girls if one turns you down(which will probably be the hard part for him). It a numbers game, eventually you get some girl to take you up, once she does all the other girls will want to date you once you 2 break up. You don't have to drop your niceness to get a girl, besides being fake to who you really are is af dumb.

A real badass like myself would keep my option open, hit on everyone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I disagree, letting her know that you can get up and move on without her makes her want you. And I hope you realized I told him him he should move on to someone else. You ever get a gf in highschool and then all of a sudden you get attention from the other girls, Girls want what they can't have.

I did NOT say to shower women with etc.
    It obvious this kid is a nice guy, he's trying to pursue one girl who he has class with all day.
    So I'm helping him play to his strengths. You need to continue be the nice guy, but the nice guy who will pursue other girls if one turns you down(which will probably be the hard part for him). It a numbers game, eventually you get some girl to take you up, once she does all the other girls will want to date you once you 2 break up. You don't have to drop your niceness to get a girl, besides being fake to who you really are is af dumb.

A real badass like myself would keep my option open, hit on everyone.
    While agree with the first point, to an extent, I wouldn't run the risk. It may get her jealous, or she might end up freindzoning you. It depends on the kind of girl you're dealing with.

As for your 2nd point, please define what you mean by "nice guy". Dude that showers women in compliments and does favors for them?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

While agree with the first point, to an extent, I wouldn't run the risk. It may get her jealous, or she might end up freindzoning you. It depends on the kind of girl you're dealing with.

As for your 2nd point, please define what you mean by "nice guy". Dude that showers women in compliments and does favors for them?
    Dude, can you tell wat to do too?she sits right beside me stares at me often nowdays coz i think she is jealous bcoz i talk with other girls...from where should i start talking and wat will she answer andwat to reply? Thank you king for your help too

Thanks
    Holy fucking shit. Grow a pair, go up to her, and ask her to go somewhere with you. If she's interested in you, she'll say yes.

Go up to her and ask, "Hey, you want to go to ____ right now?" It can be anywhere, go for a coffee or some shit. Point being when you make her face an immediate arrangement like that, she can't flake out on you later. She can say yes or no. If she says she has plans, even if it's an excuse, don't look disappointed. Just say alright and set up a meet for another time. If she does flake out on you a second time, she's not interested.

By the way, this is not a date. This is just to friends hanging out together. If she likes hanging out with you, you can escalate it from there. Don't act nervous or creepy, be confident and relaxed.
    She blocked him 3 weeks prior to the event. Obviously he has crossed some lines and she thinks he's creepy as fuck.

OT: Find a new love interest.

Thanks
    My advice, follow @Azathᴏth

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Holy fucking shit. Grow a pair, go up to her, and ask her to go somewhere with you. If she's interested in you, she'll say yes.

Go up to her and ask, "Hey, you want to go to ____ right now?" It can be anywhere, go for a coffee or some shit. Point being when you make her face an immediate arrangement like that, she can't flake out on you later. She can say yes or no. If she says she has plans, even if it's an excuse, don't look disappointed. Just say alright and set up a meet for another time. If she does flake out on you a second time, she's not interested.

By the way, this is not a date. This is just to friends hanging out together. If she likes hanging out with you, you can escalate it from there. Don't act nervous or creepy, be confident and relaxed.
    only decent answer in the thread.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    She had blocked me from facebook 3 weeks ago and we dont talk with each other but i still feel like she loves me

I thought nothing can be worse than HF's innuendo. I was wrong.
    Grow some balls OP.
    Last edited by Echo Phyber; 09-08-2012 at 12:36 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo Phyber View Post
    She had blocked me from facebook 3 weeks ago and we dont talk with each other but i still feel like she loves me

I thought nothing can be worse than HF's innuendo. I was wrong.
    Grow some balls OP.
    More and more guys are saying grow some balls..but i cant understand wat should i do, ask if she likes and if she refuses then i ll just move on ..right?
    Or i should say sorry to her?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by [THE]_ALL*S33!nG^^EYE View Post

..LoL...
    I've..been..On..MPGH...Since..2010
    But..I..4got..the..info..about..the..account..
    Never heard that before.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast