Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Ravallo's Tired of It.

So recently I did a trade with one of the MPGH members using @Ravallo as an OMM and it wasn't a successful trade. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scamme...mplicated.html <-- That is the full story. Basically Ravallo made a mistake and gave someone else the account I paid for. I opened this thread up and it was resolved but I guess not... Hence why I'm here.

I got a recently update from my friend @Blake19 who spoke with Ravallo though MSN chat saying that since he has helped so many other people without getting paid for it he should not refund me for a mistake he made.. How is that fair? So I lose money because he helped other people?

@Time clearly stated on the scammer grave report that I would get refunded somehow.. It has been about a week and half now..

Screen shots of the conversation Ravallo & Blake had on MSN he sent them over to me so I am able to open this thread.

@Blake19 does not want to get involved he is just a good friend of mine.
    @Dave84311
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    ravallo1.png  

ravllo2.png  

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Funny how you need someone else to ask me those questions.

What happened:
    'IWannaDie' was initially going to trade with 'CaptainJackSparrow', this was later cancelled since he was going to trade with you instead.
    So we started the trade, besides the fact the trade took ages because of some Rixty failures everything went fine, till you suddenly left for classes.
    IWannaDie and I decided to finish the trade, I TeamViewed him to make sure the payment was made and then I would send the information to you.

However, since it was late already I still had 'CaptainJackSparrow' in mind to send the information, which I unfortunately did.
    Now 'IWannaDie' wasn't able to recover the account, and 'CaptainJackSparrow' didn't return the account.
    Quote Originally Posted by OverIt. View Post
    I got a recently update from my friend Blake19 who spoke with Ravallo though MSN chat saying that since he has helped so many other people without getting paid for it he should not refund me for a mistake he made.. How is that fair? So I lose money because he helped other people?
    No, my point is that I may have done 1000 trades already at no cost.
    Meaning I have spent hours MM'ing 'pro-bono', the last thing I am going to do is making these hours result in a loss of $xx.
    Last edited by Ravallo; 09-08-2012 at 05:32 PM. Reason: fixed.

MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1

Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
    Funny how you need someone else to ask me those questions.

What happened:
    Code:
    'IWannaDie' was initially going to trade with 'CaptainJackSparrow', this was later cancelled since he was going to trade with you instead.
    So we started the trade, besides the fact the trade took ages because of some Rixty failures everything went fine, till you suddenly left for classes.
    IWannaDie and I decided to finish the trade, I TeamViewed him to make sure the payment was made and then I would send the information to you.

However, since it was late already I still had 'CaptainJackSparrow' in mind to send the information, which I unfortunately did.
    Now 'IWannaDie' wasn't able to recover the account, and 'CaptainJackSparrow' didn't return the account.

No, my point is that I may have done 1000 trades already at no cost.
    Meaning I have spent hours MM'ing 'pro-deo', the last thing I am going to do is making these hours result in a loss of $xx.

Actually.. I didn't ask him to ask you those questions.. I could have done it myself, I've just been PMing Time.. He just recently told me yesterday that I should ask you as well.. I asked Blake for his advice and I guess being a good friend he took it upon himself to do it.. I guess that's funny? No disrespect but honestly... Why are you using that as an excuse?
    Last edited by OverIt.; 09-07-2012 at 05:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Actually.. I didn't ask him to ask you those questions.. I could have done it myself, I've just been PMing Time.. He just recently told me yesterday that I should ask you as well.. I asked Blake for his advice and I guess being a good friend he took it upon himself to do it.. I guess that's funny? No disrespect but honestly... Why are you using that as an excuse?
    That's not an excuse, that's my first reaction.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post

That's not an excuse, that's my first reaction.
    So you're just expecting me to get overit? Wordplay. Like nothing happened? What am I suppose to say.... Because you're a staff that isn't considered robbery. It's considered I made a mistake that's it..?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    So you're just expecting me to get overit? Wordplay. Like nothing happened? What am I suppose to say.... Because you're a staff that isn't considered robbery. It's considered I made a mistake that's it..?
    People don't tip us for providing secure trades, but they do expect a refund if something doesn't go as planned?
    Don't think so.

Look if we would receive like $2 per trade it would've been different.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ravallo For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Austin (09-07-2012),Dreamer.JR (09-07-2012),[MPGH]Flengo (09-08-2012),Royce (09-08-2012),Takari (09-08-2012),[MPGH]Time (09-07-2012),Viktor (09-08-2012)

Thanks
    I mean I understand Ravallo's side completely but maybe if Dave is willing to give donator? Thats like $25 almost exact amount OverIt lost @Ravallo

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Closed pending investigation.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I don't know what you expect us to do. Mistakes are made, we offer this service for free, they offer their time to do it for you for free.

The account was given to someone else, so have @IWannaDie recover it, and give it back to you... if he is unwilling to help, get your ZP back.

Like I said, IDK what you expect him or us to do about it. It isn't like you're paying Ravallo to MM for you.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Ravallo (09-08-2012),[MPGH]Time (09-10-2012)