Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pak1puncher View Post
    yup same with me i cba to post a SS
    And why not? You're only allowed to leach if it's convenient for you?

I just ran this and it's not detected for me; I don't update unless either I can replicate an issue or you guys post a ss. A lot of times the error message says something else is detected, and it's not even my bot. Post a ss like it says in the OP. You won't get tagged/banned/anything happen for just a hackshield game closure. @dra6komir

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    Maddoggy is there any possible way you make it undetectable on the EU servers? Thanks!(Please you answer, not Nico.)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dra6komir View Post
    Maddoggy is there any possible way you make it undetectable on the EU servers? Thanks!(Please you answer, not Nico.)
    Show him a screenshot with the detection message and he'll update it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dra6komir View Post
    I just told you what to do for me to update it... need a ss of the error message saying it's my bot. Again, you won't get banned for a hackshield closure... I've gotten hundreds of them on my main.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    Alright dudes...there you go, a picture of the message.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dra6komir For This Useful Post:

maddoggy00 (09-16-2012)

Thanks
    Just posting a thanks for maintaining this public bot and for updating the functionality. Multiple characters is awesome. I'm going to give it a whirl today and see how it goes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mstislav View Post
    Just posting a thanks for maintaining this public bot and for updating the functionality. Multiple characters is awesome. I'm going to give it a whirl today and see how it goes.
    Hi again. I'm really enjoying the trans tool. Unfortunately I am also having the problem with the bot not detecting the start button on Run 2 with multiple characters (only my first two slots). I am currently running it on one character to see if it fails there too.

Everything goes smoothly from the beginning up to when I'm standing on the boat for the second run. The start button is there, but as you know it waits and attempts to reload the boat instead, and from there it goes awry.

I am running a simple Dell XPS 410 with the 8600 GTS card: really old by gaming standards, but it runs decently. Not using VM. Besides upgrading the GPU (I may buy a 9800 since they're so cheap now), what else can I do to help the situation? Thanks so much.

All the best,

EDIT: I've just confirmed that when using one character, there is no problem detecting the start button for the second run.
    Last edited by Mstislav; 09-16-2012 at 12:25 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123