Hey MPGH. If any of you guys played Half-Life 2, and heard of the mod insurgency, then you will know about this game. If you don't know about the original mod, it's on steam. This game is a new one, created on its own, by a legit game company called "New World Interactive." Apart from the Source engine that the original mod fed off from, their using an all new, better, beautiful new engine with amazing graphics, gameplay, and smoothness. In my opinion, I love realistic games, but also with a little arcade aspect implemented. That is why I started playing the original mod, and I loved it! But it wasn't optimized to its full potential because of the limitations of the source engine. If you guys want to check this game out, click this link Insurgency 2Also this game is fed by suggestions by people, so please don't hesitate to submit your suggestions in the forums. Also I did not get payed, or get asked to advertised this game. I wanted you guys to know about this game, because MPGH has a big player base, or what ever it's called, and a lot of hackers, because I love hacking games, I don't care if it's realistic or not