Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Anyone Smoke Shottys?

Haaaaha, shottys are the beeeeyst.

For those of you that don't know what one is, i'll explain... Think it's only known around some parts of the UK.

A Shotty is a drinks bottle with hole for your pipe, about 1.5 inches off the bottom of the bottle.

You fill the bottle (below the hole) with water.

You get your pipe, dab a small amount of tobacco on it and dab about half a joint (MAX) of ganjaa on it. (Don't overdo it or youll be a cabbage for a good hour or 2).

Put the pipe in the bottle, light the pipe and suck the bottle, the water creates a vacuum when you inhale through the bottle and all the smoke gathers in the bottle all compact an shit, usually you 'pull' the shotty bottle for about 10 - 15 seconds before 'popping' (where you add a bit more suction with your lips and the weed 'pops').

Once popped, the burnt tobacco and weed shoots through the pipe and gets stopped in the water and all the smoke goes into your lungs in one superbeautiful hit.

It's an absolute killer... But when I'm not at work i'm probably having about 3/day. Atleast.

I don't think this is necessarily healthy way of smoking ganja, letting it all collect in the bottle and letting your body have it all in 1.... But shit man its a good hit.

If I could afford to smoke joints all day I would... But the reality is I can't afford dat shit.

Anyone had a shotty before? Or atleast heard of them?
    Last edited by Zithium; 09-11-2012 at 05:27 AM.
    "Depending on the context, I may or may not enjoy getting stoned to death" - zιтнιυм™

Ex WarRock Minion Force

Thanks
    Sort of sounds like a portable GB. I'm more a fan of a lung. You take a 1.5 liter bottle an cut the bottom off so it is level yet open with most of the bottle remaining. You tape the top of a plastic bag around the hole you just cut so it is air tight. Puncture a hole in the bottle cap and force a socket from a socket wrench through the hole until it is snug and air tight. Suck on the opening of the bottle until the entire bag is inside the bottle. Have a friend hold the bottle while you fill the socket with nugget and screw it on. Now, while lighting the nug you need to SLOWLY pull the bag out from inside the bottle. This will suck the flame through the socket an fill the bottle with smoke. Once the entire bag is out unscrew the bottle cap adds suck on the top of the bottle. The entire hit will rocket down your throat up your lungs just like a GB, but portable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    That's pretty much the only way we smoke in Aus

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Yeah I like lungs too, I can just never be bothered making them properly and always do a fuckup job and get a shit pull. Nice high though

Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
    That's pretty much the only way we smoke in Aus
    And good! :]
    "Depending on the context, I may or may not enjoy getting stoned to death" - zιтнιυм™

Ex WarRock Minion Force

Thanks
    I'm working on a way to make a plasma-ball vapo-GB, if I'm successful I'll make a tutorial for you guys to give it a shot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Shotties are almost like a small water bong
    I call it a hit and get high. lol