Thread: 9/11

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Allen View Post
    Wow fagots just making a joke out of this...
    Well, today in History class we had to do a essay on how it impacted on the families and how the US reacted to the attack. I also think that the US was actually waiting for an attack so they would have a reason to go to war because we knew it will be easy to take them down, and mostly everyone who lives in the US is already ust to seeing all those violence shit happening on TV and its just basically a everyday thing..
    I Dont think you wanted to do this essay? O_o
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!

PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

Thanks
    I make a 9/11 thread, and 2 people make a thread about the same topic. Lol.

Anyways, yeah. Stop making a joke out of this, it's real shit guys.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I make a 9/11 thread, and 2 people make a thread about the same topic. Lol.

Anyways, yeah. Stop making a joke out of this, it's real shit guys.
    Sir , I made the first one.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    Sir , I made the first one.
    Orly? Didn't notice. Though, seriously. They both just popped up. I was like daum.

Minion+ since 07.22.2016

News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by De La Ghetto View Post

I live in NY and I was in 1st-2nd grade when it happened. I posted this on my Facebook a few hours ago, and no one has criticized me for it. I guess they just seem to brush it off, it isn't as big a deal as the media makes it seems. I mean soldiers and innocent iraq civilians were dying on a daily basis but no one "mourned" for them.

OT:

You know if I saw you in real life I'd make you put your mouth open on a sidewalk and stomp your fucking head in. You're probably insecure and unloved, here's a few bridges you can jump off of.
    List of tallest bridges in the world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    You won't be missed.
    You do realize that people do mourn for those soldiers who are killed also right? It just isn't slandered over the news when they die because it's part of the job, they fight other soldiers with the probability of death.
    I honestly think you're pretty ignorant to compare honest civilians to soldiers, soldiers put their lives on the line to protect the civilians.
    (Not saying that the soldiers death means nothing, I'm just saying that it's part of the job)
    @OT.
    I think that it was just an excuse to go to war, United States should have had their eyes closer on the buildings anyway because of the bombings before it.

Thanks

I live in NY and I was in 1st-2nd grade when it happened. I posted this on my Facebook a few hours ago, and no one has criticized me for it. I guess they just seem to brush it off, it isn't as big a deal as the media makes it seems. I mean soldiers and innocent iraq civilians were dying on a daily basis but no one "mourned" for them.

OT:

It should look more like BattleField considering CoD doesn't have vehicles.

9/11 is whatever. I don't care. Shit happens. Instead of bitching about it they should be building THREE fucking towers just so give a nice "FUCK YOU" to the extremists, but no we're going to let them win and build a shitty ass memorial and allow a fucking mosque to be right next door.

Fuck America.

Thanks
    It's was fake why is everyone one mad?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i was in 1st grade when this happened. didn't know much back then but now i do. will always remember this day
    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

You know if I saw you in real life I'd make you put your mouth open on a sidewalk and stomp your fucking head in. You're probably insecure and unloved, here's a few bridges you can jump off of.
    You won't be missed.
    You do realize that people do mourn for those soldiers who are killed also right? It just isn't slandered over the news when they die because it's part of the job, they fight other soldiers with the probability of death.
    I honestly think you're pretty ignorant to compare honest civilians to soldiers, soldiers put their lives on the line to protect the civilians.
    (Not saying that the soldiers death means nothing, I'm just saying that it's part of the job)
    @OT.
    I think that it was just an excuse to go to war, United States should have had their eyes closer on the buildings anyway because of the bombings before it.
    Look back at Pearl Harbor. Now substitute ragheads for japs and planes instead of an obvious war machine. Now look at our economy before and after. That was Americas intent, to boost the economy. The only problem with that is, it only works in War, but we are not in a War and never were, we've been in a military conflict. There's no one left to owe money to us because it wasn't a country we were facing, just a sect. That's what is throwing us in the hole we are in now, the reckless actions of a President's advisors who wanted to be remembered and empowered.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zeref_ View Post
    It's was fake why is everyone one mad?
    And you're not even close to a good troll

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

9/11 is whatever. I don't care. Shit happens. Instead of bitching about it they should be building THREE fucking towers just so give a nice "FUCK YOU" to the extremists, but no we're going to let them win and build a shitty ass memorial and allow a fucking mosque to be right next door.

Fuck America.
    America is dumb egyptians are smarter

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Fuck America.
    What's wrong with having a mosque nearby? It's one of the reasons why we got attacked. Religious freedom.
    Building the mosque nearby might have been a small victory against the extremist, but still a victory.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

You won't be missed.
    @OT.
    You would "open my mouth on a side walk and stomp my fucking head in", ok. And thank you for the offer but I respectfully decline your offer to jump off a bridge. Besides you shouldn't be butthurt over my opinion, he said to DISCUSS 9/11, not flame anyone who thinks differently than you.

OT: Look, all I'm saying is they're are bombings all over the world. Some worse than others, and I admit the whole "Crashing a plane into a building" is VERY drastic, but they were EXTREMISTS. There are many theories as to WHY 9/11 happened (Conspiracy, an excuse to go to war, an excuse to pass certain laws, OIL, they were extremists, etc) All i'm saying is that people die all over the world, it was over 10 years ago, it was the past, no need to constantly bring it up on a yearly basis. IMO of course.

Thanks
    I don't even know whats going on in this thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

You would "open my mouth on a side walk and stomp my fucking head in", ok. And thank you for the offer but I respectfully decline your offer to jump off a bridge. Besides you shouldn't be butthurt over my opinion, he said to DISCUSS 9/11, not flame anyone who thinks differently than you.

OT: Look, all I'm saying is they're are bombings all over the world. Some worse than others, and I admit the whole "Crashing a plane into a building" is VERY drastic, but they were EXTREMISTS. There are many theories as to WHY 9/11 happened (Conspiracy, an excuse to go to war, an excuse to pass certain laws, OIL, they were extremists, etc) All i'm saying is that people die all over the world, it was over 10 years ago, it was the past, no need to constantly bring it up on a yearly basis. IMO of course.
    OH HAI GUYS SINCE WELL SINCE 9/11 ISN'T THE ONLY TERRORIST ATTACK LETS JUST MAKE JOKES ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT'S LESS IMPORTANT.
    You sound pretty fucking stupid, and it was probably the biggest terrorist attack that happened in North America. Of course it's going to be brought up, I'm Canadian and I still take the topic seriously.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    I don't even know whats going on in this thread.
    Progress.
    -Einstein

Minion+ since 07.22.2016