Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

2nd LT /AK-Scope - M4-CC - M4-Custom - SPOP - MORE\

Link: Z8Games
    IGN: ]Ds
    SS:

I am interested in Paypal mainly, however, I will consider alternatives such as suitable CF account trades, Moneypak valued cards, a little chance of me accepting Karma Koin/UGC, and that's about it. I will be trading strictly with OMM only, if you are not comfortable with an OMM or we cannot find an OMM by the time upon agreement of trade, you will be asked to go first or we will delay the trade.

The second red box was a thread I made about 2 weeks ago regarding the sale of the same account but it has NOT been sold yet and I did not feel like bumping such an old thread. Post ALL offers below, you may alternatively VM me (I will IGNORE PM's), and after a deal has been made the conversation will proceed to MSN with OMM involved. If you have any questions regarding detailed info about the account, feel free to ask during trade as I will NOT give two shits on giving info to a non-serious buyer.

Thank you. Please do not post spam as your post WILL BE REPORTED. I do not have any fit price ranges for this account yet, so I will consider most reasonable offers. Then again, if you do feel the urge to be stupid and post an unreasonable offer, your post will be counted as spam and will be reported as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Bump.

Still willing to sell. I'm tired of this account and desperately need it off my hands. Not for free or nor will I be hosting a giveaway, so please do not query about that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    20k ugc .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by iFresh View Post
    20k ugc.
    As I stated before, there's a little chance of me accepting UGC and shit. However, I'll consider your offer since there's still no fucking replies. Sorry for not responding earlier by the way, school is just in the way.

Bump. Come on guys, 193 views and only 2 replies

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulaa View Post

As I stated before, there's a little chance of me accepting UGC and shit. However, I'll consider your offer since there's still no fucking replies. Sorry for not responding earlier by the way, school is just in the way.

Bump. Come on guys, 193 views and only 2 replies
    You could sell the ugc for PayPal. Idk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by iFresh View Post
    You could sell the ugc for PayPal. Idk
    I guess that'd be an alternative method, but most people wouldn't consider on exchanging Paypal for UGC. Most that do are rare to find.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    what about 25$ or 15€ paypal?. skype: matejo0071

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by matejo007 View Post
    what about 25$ or 15€ paypal?. skype: matejo0071
    Sounds good, I'll let this sale go for one more day and then we'll talk.

Also, I only use MSN since OMM restrict using Skype. If you do not want to use an OMM, you will be expected to go first. Under no circumstances am I going first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I'll do 50$ paypal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @-Once.

If you are actually a serious buyer, then we have a deal.

Add zIntelligence@hotmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Sorry, that was only to prevent you from closing this sale with matejo, I was at school during this time, so I quickly just entered in a crazy 50$ amount xD to keep this sale going, I'm interested in this account for trade perhaps? I have a few accounts that I would offer for yours, if not then would you do 30$ paypal for this account?

Could we possibly discuss our agreement later on in the week? (I have a ton of ap tests and homework to do )

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

And by the way, could you return the coupons you spent on the Mp7 a :P... has it been 48 hours yet?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by -Once. View Post
    Sorry, that was only to prevent you from closing this sale with matejo, I was at school during this time, so I quickly just entered in a crazy 50$ amount xD to keep this sale going, I'm interested in this account for trade perhaps? I have a few accounts that I would offer for yours, if not then would you do 30$ paypal for this account?

Could we possibly discuss our agreement later on in the week? (I have a ton of ap tests and homework to do )

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

And by the way, could you return the coupons you spent on the Mp7 a :P... has it been 48 hours yet?

Aw man, you really got me hyped with that 50$

Anyhow, of course I'll do 30$. I don't use this account at all since I have a Major. Sure, discussing later on in the week would be totally fine. I'd prefer if we came to a conversation during the weekend (preferably Saturday) because I have school and I wouldn't have a lot of time during school days for computer access.

Return the coupons I spent on the MP7A1? I don't think you can return it Also, 48 hours for what, if I may ask?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Saturday sounds good ... And its z8games exchange policy,
    Item Exchange/Refund Policy Update: - Z8Games

You can return a 30 day or longer coupon gun for the coupons you purchased so long as you submit a ticket within 48 hours of purchase. (Accidentally bought a rx4 storm once and got my coupons back through this )

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

Wait... :O you lost your honorable ribbon just recently (like a day ago)... Why?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by -Once. View Post
    Saturday sounds good ... And its z8games exchange policy,
    Item Exchange/Refund Policy Update: - Z8Games

You can return a 30 day or longer coupon gun for the coupons you purchased so long as you submit a ticket within 48 hours of purchase. (Accidentally bought a rx4 storm once and got my coupons back through this )

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

Wait... :O you lost your honorable ribbon just recently (like a day ago)... Why?
    I purchased the MP7A1 a long time ago. I honestly don't like it, my cousin was playing on my account once and thought it'd be funny to fuck around and purchase shit on my account. I was pissed.

I didn't lose my Honorable a day ago... I lost it a couple of weeks ago. It was due to this queer on CF reporting me for glitching in Unearth.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Ah. I see, yeah, my little brother bought the rx4 storm on my main once thinking it'd be funny, luckily I contacted support and they were able to refund my coupons

Anyways, I don't mind the honorable ribbon loss too much I guess? But b/c you don't have it, either we use a middle man or you go first (b/c I can't trust people without the ribbon srry.)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast