Thread: Embrace

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid

Embrace

Behold You are with your mind right now :3

[IMG]https://i573.photobucke*****m/albums/ss178/lostcausejr/Embrace_zps27513d58.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    Looked kinda cool with the stuff below the focal like something on a floor or something idk, semi realism but it lost that aspect with the continuation of the stuff above it. You prolly werent going for a look like that but it woulda been cool if you coulda pulled it off.Maybe try removing the stuff on the top?? other than that it looks pretty good with the style youre going for.

I'm not really a fan of text but I think if you remove it you would lose the aspect of "emptiness" you are trying to go for. Anyways, good work as usually keep it up !

Thanks
    I do really like your pentooling though

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Looks really messy and the colors used are out of range of each other.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SquareSpoon View Post
    Looked kinda cool with the stuff below the focal like something on a floor or something idk, semi realism but it lost that aspect with the continuation of the stuff above it. You prolly werent going for a look like that but it woulda been cool if you coulda pulled it off.Maybe try removing the stuff on the top?? other than that it looks pretty good with the style youre going for.

I'm not really a fan of text but I think if you remove it you would lose the aspect of "emptiness" you are trying to go for. Anyways, good work as usually keep it up !
    What this guy said, because it's me. Since you didn't believe me in the PM's. You've gotten a lot better since I last saw you post work a looonnggg time ago.
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x

Thanks
    This section seems really dead lately but you're definitely getting better. There's always room for improvement though. I'm glad you're still producing more work.
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x